EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- CÃ©cile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & ValÃ©rie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cécile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2017-14, CEPII research center.
- Cécile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2018. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," Post-Print hal-01745992, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2010.
"On the Complementarity of Equilibrium Exchange-Rate Approaches,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 618-632, September.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "On the complementarity of equilibrium exchange-rate approaches," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00634789, HAL.
- Enrique Alberola, 2003.
"Misalignment, liabilities dollarization and exchange rate adjustment in Latin America,"
0309, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Enrique Alberola, 2005. "Misalignment, Liabilities Dollarization And Exchange Rate Adjustment In Latin America," International Finance 0507005, EconWPA.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- William R. Cline, 2008. "Estimating Consistent Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series WP08-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Benjamin Carton & Karine Hervé, 2013. "Is There any Rebalancing in the Euro Area?," Working Papers 2013-32, CEPII research center.
- MacDonald, Ronald, 2000. "Concepts to Calculate Equilibrium Exchange Rates: An Overview," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2000,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1995.
"Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate: A Stock-Flow Perspective,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 80-107, March.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1994. "Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate; A Stock-Flow Perspective," IMF Working Papers 94/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates: a Guidebook for the Euro-Dollar Rate," Working Papers 2008-02, CEPII research center.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00634789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Cécile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "Sur- et sous-évaluations de change en zone euro?: vers une correction soutenable des déséquilibres??," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 375.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988.
"Real and monetary determinants of real exchange rate behavior: Theory and evidence from developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 311-341, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence From Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastion Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2008. "New Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Policy Briefs PB08-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ronald MacDonald & Peter B. Clark, 1998. "Exchange Rates and Economic Fundamentals; A Methodological Comparison of BEERs and FEERs," IMF Working Papers 98/67, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidora, Michael & Giordano, Claire & Schmitz, Martin, 2017. "Real exchange rate misalignments in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2108, European Central Bank.
- Florian Morvillier, 2018. "The role of exchange rate undervaluations on the inflation-growth nexus," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Equilibrium exchange rates; Currency misalignments;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2017-08-06 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-08-06 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.