Report NEP-OPM-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2017. "The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 981, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2017. "Foreign Financial Deregulation under Flexible and Fixed Exchange Rates," EIIW Discussion paper disbei238, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, "undated". "Capital Controls, Macroprudential Regulation,and the Bank Balance Sheet Channel," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Lúcio Otávio Seixas Barbosa & Frederico G. Jayme Jr & Fabrício J. Missio, 2017. "Managing real exchange rate for economic development :empirical evidences from developing countries," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 563, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Mavroeidi, Eleonora & Thwaites, Gregory & Wolf, Martin, 2017. "Step away from the zero lower bound: small open economies in a world of secular stagnation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Borraz & Leandro Zipitría, 2017. "Law of One Price, Distance, and Borders," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0817, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Couharde, Cecile & Delatte, Anne-Laure & Grekou, Carl & Mignon, Valerie & Morvillier, Florian, 2017. "EQCHANGE: A World Database on Actual and Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 12190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tille, Cï¿½dric, 2017. "The Changing International linkages of Switzerland: An Overview," CEPR Discussion Papers 12176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Saulo Marques Ribeiro & John S. L. McCombie, Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2017. "Does Real Exchange Rate Undervaluation Really Promote Economic Growth?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Boudt, Kris & Neely, Christopher J. & Sercu, Piet & Wauters, Marjan, 2017. "The response of multinationals’ foreign exchange rate exposure to macroeconomic news," Working Papers 2017-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.