The Changing International linkages of Switzerland: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cédric Tille, 2017. "The Changing International linkages of Switzerland: An Overview," IHEID Working Papers 14-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Tille, Cédric, 2017. "The changing international linkages of Switzerland: An overview," Kiel Working Papers 2088, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordscurrent account; external investment position; Globalization; Switzerland;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-08-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-08-06 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .