Report NEP-EEC-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Bo & Ivashina, Victoria, 2017. "Financial Repression in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," ICAE Working Papers 64, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Theodora Kosma & Evangelia Papapetrou & Georgia Pavlou & Christina Tsochatzi & Pinelopi Zioutou, 2017. "Labour market adjustments and reforms in Greece during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the third wave of the wage dynamics," Working Papers 227, Bank of Greece.
- Ferrero, Giuseppe & Gross, Marco & Neri, Stefano, 2017. "On secular stagnation and low interest rates: demography matters," Working Paper Series 2088, European Central Bank.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2017. "Why is it so hard to reach the EU’s ‘poverty’ target?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1714, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Nazmus Sadat Khan, 2017. "Propagation of economic shocks from Russia and Western European countries to CEE-Baltic countries: a comparative analysis," CQE Working Papers 6517, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- António Afonso, & Jorge Silva, 2017. "Effects of euro area monetary policy on institutional sectors: the case of Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Aleksandr Chentsov, 2017. "Breaking Badly: The Currency Union Effect on Trade," Working Papers w0241, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Wildauer, Rafael, 2017. "Expenditure Cascades, Low Interest Rates or Property Booms? Determinants of Household Debt in OECD Countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Guschanski, Alexander & Onaran, Özlem, 2017. "The political economy of income distribution: industry level evidence from 14 OECD countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17518, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- João de Sousa Andrade, 2017. "Le Portugal et l`Euro," CeBER Working Papers 2017-08, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Emily Lydgate & L Alan Winters, 2017. "Deep and Not Comprehensive? What the WTO rules permit for a UK-EU Trade Agreement," Working Paper Series 1217, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Tille, Cï¿½dric, 2017. "The Changing International linkages of Switzerland: An Overview," CEPR Discussion Papers 12176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Savas Papadopoulos & Pantelis Stavroulias & Thomas Sager & Etti Baranoff, 2017. "A ternary-state early warning system for the European Union," Working Papers 222, Bank of Greece.
- Gehrke, Britta & Weber, Enzo, 2017. "Identifying asymmetric effects of labor market reforms," IAB Discussion Paper 201723, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Giuliodori, M. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Widijanto, D., 2014. "Price effects of sovereign debt auctions in the Euro-zone : The role of the crisis," Other publications TiSEM 8e7aa91b-fe20-460e-9ff2-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Evangelos Charalambakis & Yiannis Dendramis & Elias Tzavalis, 2017. "On the determinants of NPLS: lessons from Greece," Working Papers 220, Bank of Greece.