Report NEP-OPM-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Eric R. Young & Changhua Yu, 2016. "A New Dilemma: Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Sudden-Stop Economies," Working Papers 032016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "The Country Chronologies to Exchange Rate Arrangements into the 21st Century: Will the Anchor Currency Hold?," NBER Working Papers 23135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vogel, Lukas & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2016. "The Post-Crisis Slump in the Euro Area and the US: Evidence from an Estimated Three-Region DSGE Model," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145473, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kenshiro Ninomiya, 2017. "Financial Structure and Instability in an Open Economy," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series B: Financial 16, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Osman Furkan Abbasoglu & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Ayse Kabukcuoglu, 2017. "Is the Turkish Current Account Deficit Sustainable?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1705, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- J. Scott Davis & Ignacio Presno, 2017. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy Autonomy in a Small Open Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1190, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Geert Bekaert & Arnaud Mehl, 2017. "On the Global Financial Market Integration “Swoosh” and the Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 23124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soyoung Kim & Kuntae Lim, 2016. "Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Exchange Rate in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 192016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Mariam Camarero & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Cecilio Tamarit, 2017. "External imbalances and growth," Working Papers 2017/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," NBER Working Papers 23134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelvin Ho & Eric Wong & Edward Tan, 2016. "A New Approach to the Estimation of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates among East-Asian Economies," Working Papers 132016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kenneth K. Chow & Matthew S. Yiu, 2017. "Effects of Capital Flow on the Equity and Housing Markets in Hong Kong," Working Papers 012017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- D'Erasmo, Pablo & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2017. "Optimal Domestic (and External) Sovereign Default," Working Papers 17-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alain Kabundi & Asi Mbelu, 2016. "Has the Exchange Rate Pass-Through changed in South Africa?," Working Papers 649, Economic Research Southern Africa.