Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia: The Relevance of European Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Park, Yung Chul & Wyplosz, Charles, 2010. "Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia: The Relevance of European Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199587124.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004.
"A corporate balance-sheet approach to currency crises,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 6-30, November.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2001. "A corporate Balance-Sheet Approach to Currency Crises," Working Papers 01.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2001. "A Corporate Balance-Sheet Approach to Currency Crises," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2001. "A Corporate Balance Sheet Approach to Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 3092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2008.
"Financial versus Monetary Mercantilism: Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 593-611, May.
- Jaewoo Lee & Joshua Aizenman, 2006. "Financial Versus Monetary Mercantilism; Long-Run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," IMF Working Papers 06/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Jaewoo, 2007. "Financial versus Monetary Mercantilism-Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5r95t1xf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2006. "Financial Versus Monetary Mercantilism-Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," NBER Working Papers 12718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woosik Moon & Yeongseop Rhee, 2012. "Asian Monetary Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14191.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jérémie Cohen-Setton, 2008. "Asia-Europe: the third link," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 352, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ma, Guonan & McCauley, Robert N., 2011.
"The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Guonan Ma & Robert McCauley, 2010. "The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability," BIS Working Papers 321, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha, 2011. "Distribution, Domestic Politics and Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 332, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Integration; Financial integration; Monetary cooperation; mutual surveillance; East Asia; European Monetary Union; Park; Wyplosz;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .