Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia: The Relevance of European Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Park, Yung Chul & Wyplosz, Charles, 2010. "Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia: The Relevance of European Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199587124, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004.
"A corporate balance-sheet approach to currency crises,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 6-30, November.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2001. "A corporate Balance-Sheet Approach to Currency Crises," Working Papers 01.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2001. "A Corporate Balance-Sheet Approach to Currency Crises," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.14, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2001. "A Corporate Balance Sheet Approach to Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 3092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2008.
"Financial versus Monetary Mercantilism: Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 593-611, May.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jaewoo Lee, 2006. "Financial Versus Monetary Mercantilism-Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," NBER Working Papers 12718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Jaewoo, 2007. "Financial versus Monetary Mercantilism-Long-run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5r95t1xf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jaewoo Lee & Joshua Aizenman, 2006. "Financial Versus Monetary Mercantilism; Long-Run View of Large International Reserves Hoarding," IMF Working Papers 06/280, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Guonan & McCauley, Robert N., 2011.
"The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-38, March.
- Guonan Ma & Robert McCauley, 2010. "The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability," BIS Working Papers 321, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha, 2011. "Distribution, Domestic Politics and Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 332, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jérémie Cohen-Setton & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008. "Asia-Europe: The Third Link," Working Papers 44, Bruegel.
- Woosik Moon & Yeongseop Rhee, 2012. "Asian Monetary Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14191.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Integration; Financial integration; Monetary cooperation; mutual surveillance; East Asia; European Monetary Union; Park; Wyplosz;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .