Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joecas. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/the-journal-of-economic-asymmetries/ .
2018, Volume 17, Issue C
2017, Volume 16, Issue C
- 1-11 Bank defaults and spillover effects in US local banking markets
by Tsoumas, Chris
- 12-25 Asymmetry and break effects of oil price -macroeconomic fundamentals dynamics: The trade effect channel
by Raheem, Ibrahim D.
- 26-41 Asymmetric tail dependence between oil price shocks and sectors of Saudi Arabia System
by Trabelsi, Nader
- 42-52 Causality analysis of the Canadian city house price indices: A cross-sample validation approach
by Kyriazakou, Eleni & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 53-63 Vertical price relationships between different cuts and quality grades in the U.S. beef marketing channel: A wholesale-retail analysis
by Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios
- 64-78 On the value of the dollar and income inequality: Asymmetric evidence from state level data in the U.S
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Motavallizadeh-Ardakani, Amid
- 79-86 Is the relationship between inflation and its volatility asymmetric? US evidence, 1800–2016
by Karras, Georgios
- 87-100 Asymmetric model of neoclassical trade and optimum tax-subsidy-tariff policy
by Ghosh, Dilip K. & Arize, Augustine C. & Zaher, Angie
2017, Volume 15, Issue C
- 1-16 Analyzing local incomes in Greece by fitting space with an econometrics driven method
by Prodromídis, Pródromos-Ioánnis K.
- 17-31 Asymmetric paths of public debts and of general government deficits across countries within and outside the European monetary unification and economic policy of debt dissolution
by Coccia, Mario
- 32-38 The impact of temporary tax changes on consumption: 2000–2015
by Hayford, Marc D.
- 39-47 Learning-by-doing, organizational capital and optimal markup variations
by Talukdar, Bidyut
- 48-55 International patenting: An application of network analysis
by Moussa, Bachar & Varsakelis, Nikos C.
- 56-63 The Japanese trade balance and asymmetric effects of yen fluctuations: Evidence using nonlinear methods
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 64-75 Asymmetric exchange rate and oil price pass-through in motor fuel market: A microeconometric approach
by Utku Özmen, Mustafa & Akçelik, Fatih
- 76-80 The equivalence of export subsidies and import tariff reductions in a macroeconomic model
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar
2016, Volume 14, Issue PB
- 147-156 Using nonlinear testing procedures to specify the right hand side of an aggregate production function containing financial variables in the period 1967–2011
by Stokes, Houston H.
- 157-167 Country differences in the ECB monetary reaction function
by Klose, Jens
- 168-178 The relation between price setting in markets and asymmetries of systems of measurement of goods
by Coccia, Mario
- 179-188 Volatility and growth in developing countries: An asymmetric effect
by Alimi, Nabil
- 189-198 Asymmetric nonlinear mean reversion in real effective exchange rates: A Fisher-type panel unit root test applied to Sub-Saharan Africa
by Habimana, Olivier
- 199-210 Asymmetric information and employment: evidence from the U.S. banking sector
by Apergis, Nicholas & Fafaliou, Irene & Stefanitsis, Marinos
- 211-226 Asymmetry cointegration and the J-curve: New evidence from Malaysia-Singapore commodity trade
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad & Harvey, Hanafiah
2016, Volume 14, Issue PA
- 4-19 (When) should a non-euro country join the banking union?
by Belke, Ansgar & Dobrzańska, Anna & Gros, Daniel & Smaga, Paweł
- 20-28 Can Phillips curve explain the recent behavior of inflation? Further evidence from USA and Canada
by Chletsos, Michael & Drosou, Vasiliki & Roupakias, Stelios
- 29-38 An economic model for the interpretation of business cycles and the efficiency of monetary policy
by Dalla, Eleni & Varelas, Erotokritos
- 39-51 Treasury yields and credit spread dynamics: A regime-switching approach
by Georgoutsos, Dimitris & Kounitis, Thomas
- 52-77 Fiscal policy in an emerging market business cycle model
by Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan & Tarafdar, Suchismita
- 78-92 Intra-national and international spillovers between the real economy and the stock market: The case of China
by Giannellis, Nikolaos & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P.
- 93-102 Nowcasting GDP in Greece: The impact of data revisions and forecast origin on model selection and performance
by Lamprou, Dimitra
- 103-111 Government expenditure multiplier under the zero lower bound: The role of public investment
by Mamedli, Mariam
- 112-127 Does the size and market structure of the banking sector have an effect on the financial stability of the European Union?
by Pawlowska, Malgorzata
- 128-146 What to do when stagflation returns? Monetary and fiscal policy strategies for a monetary union
by Neck, R. & Blueschke, D.
2016, Volume 13, Issue C
- 1-7 Financial market impact on the real economy: An assessment of asymmetries and volatility linkages between the stock market and unemployment rate
by Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil
- 8-20 Has the Financial Integration affected the European Union (EU) trade with the New Member Countries from Central and Eastern Europe (CEEC) during 1994–2013?
by Tang, Donny
- 21-34 On high frequency dynamics between information asymmetry and volatility for securities
by Paparizos, Panagiotis & Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Kenourgios, Dimitris & Simos, Theodore
- 35-44 Rating for government debt and economic stability
by Tamegawa, Kenichi
- 45-56 Issues in real options with shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales
by Bellalah, Mondher
- 57-68 Business cycle determinants and fiscal policy: A Panel ARDL approach for EMU
by Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 69-73 Why macroeconomic coordination may not be possible in a monetary union: A game theoretic approach
by Demopoulos, George D. & Yannacopoulos, Nicholas A.
- 74-80 Markov-switching variance models and structural changes underlying Japanese bond yields: An inquiry into non-linear dynamics
by Kurita, Takamitsu
- 81-88 Asymmetry in the response of unemployment to output changes in Greece: Evidence from hidden co-integration
by Koutroulis, Aristotelis & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Tsouma, Ekaterini
- 89-99 “Asymmetric asymmetries” in Eurozone markets gasoline pricing
by Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander
- 100-113 Assessing sovereign debt default by efficiency
by Arazmuradov, Annageldy
2015, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 73-79 Asymmetric price adjustment – evidence for India
by Rather, Sartaj Rasool & Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Ramachandran, M.
- 80-91 Threshold cointegration and the short-run dynamics of twin deficit hypothesis in African countries
by Ahmad, Ahmad Hassan & Aworinde, Olalekan Bashir & Martin, Christopher
- 92-99 The relationship between business cycles and capital structure choice: The case of the international shipping industry
by Merika, Anna & Theodoropoulou, Sotiria & Triantafyllou, Anna & Laios, Alexandros
- 100-109 The real exchange rate of euro and Greek economic growth
by Papanikos, Gregory T.
- 110-123 Electricity regulation and FDIs spillovers in the OECD: A panel data econometric approach
by Polemis, Michael L. & Fafaliou, Irene
- 124-132 The impact of FDI on economic growth in Eurozone countries
by Pegkas, Panagiotis
- 133-141 Asymmetric information and conversion price reset policy: The case of Chinese convertible debt
by Martin, Darius & Qiu, Junfeng & Zhang, Yongli
- 142-152 Option-implied risk aversion estimation
by Bedoui, Rihab & Hamdi, Haykel
- 153-161 Financial markets integration: A vector error-correction approach
by Oanea, Dumitru-Cristian
- 162-172 Stock markets and industrial production in north and south of Euro-zone: Asymmetric effects via threshold cointegration approach
by Tsagkanos, Athanasios & Siriopoulos, Costas
- 173-189 A study of the interactive relationship between oil price and exchange rate: A copula approach and a DCC-MGARCH model
by brayek, Angham ben & Sebai, Saber & Naoui, Kamel
- 190-196 The incentive to trade under ambiguity aversion
by Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong
2015, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-21 Sustainability of budget deficits and public debts in selected European Union countries
by Neaime, Simon
- 22-33 Fiscal shocks and asymmetric effects: A comparative analysis
by Pragidis, Ioannis & Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos
- 34-40 The impact of government debt on economic growth: An empirical investigation of the Greek market
by Spilioti, Stella & Vamvoukas, George
- 41-51 The Euro-adoption effect and the bank, market, and growth nexus: New evidence from EU panels
by Georgantopoulos, Andreas G. & Tsamis, Anastasios D. & Agoraki, Maria-Eleni K.
- 52-60 The United Kingdom productivity paradox: Myth or reality
by Howard-Jones, Robert Peter & Hassani, Hossein
- 61-72 Borrower's moral hazard, risk premium, and welfare: A comparison of universal and stand-alone banking systems
by Banerji, Sanjay & Basu, Parantap
2014, Volume 11, Issue C
- 1-7 Public debt and private consumption in OECD countries
by Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos
- 8-18 Money and economic growth
by Bhattarai, Keshab
- 19-29 Information asymmetry and financing constraints in GCC
by Mansour, Walid
- 30-45 Some new evidence on the determinants of money demand in developing countries – A case study of Tunisia
by Ben-Salha, Ousama & Jaidi, Zied
- 46-57 Competitiveness and profitability: The case of chemicals, pharmaceuticals and plastics
by Voulgaris, Fotini & Lemonakis, Christos
- 58-77 Dynamics and risk factors in hedge funds returns: Implications for portfolio construction and performance evaluation
by Roumpis, Efthymios & Syriopoulos, Theodore
- 78-90 Determining structural breaks in central bank reaction functions of the financial crisis
by Klose, Jens
- 91-95 Oil and the economy: A cross bicorrelation perspective
by Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado, Semei & Serletis, Apostolos
- 96-103 Effects of the asymmetric accounting treatment of tangible and intangible impairments in IAS36: International evidence
by Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L.
- 104-119 R&D expenditures and earnings management: Evidence from Eurozone countries in crisis
by Tahinakis, Panayiotis D.
- 120-137 Accounting conservatism quality of accounting information and crash risk of stock prices
by Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I.
- 138-145 Assessing the relevance of deferred tax items: Evidence from loss firms during the financial crisis
by Samara, Angeliki D.
2013, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 65-77 The 2007–2010 U.S. financial crisis: Its origins, progressions, and solutions
by Choi, Jin Wook
- 78-93 On the empirical evidence of asymmetric effects in the Polish interest rate pass-through
by Sznajderska, Anna
- 94-100 Export stagnation and budget deficits in the peripheral EU nations with EMU membership
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar & Wague, Cheick
- 101-114 Money balances in the production function: Nonlinear tests of model stability and measurement issues – two sides of the same coin?
by Stokes, Houston H.
- 115-128 Exchange rate determination and equity prices: Evidence from the UK
by Litsios, Ioannis
- 129-137 Testing for asymmetric financial contagion: New evidence from the Asian crisis
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Asteriou, Dimitrios & Samitas, Aristeidis
2013, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-9 Asymmetric effects of monetary policy with or without Quantitative Easing: Empirical evidence for the US
by Karras, Georgios
- 10-20 Is the oil price–output relation asymmetric?
by Serletis, Apostolos & Istiak, Khandokar
- 21-31 Is the EMU government bond market a playground for asymmetries?
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Philippas, Dionisis
- 32-37 The Greek financial crisis and the outlook of the Greek economy
by Baltas, Nicholas C.
- 38-52 Matching slack resources and investment strategies to achieve long-term performance: New perspectives on corporate adaptability
by Jalilvand, Abol & Kim, Sung Min
- 53-64 Bifurcation analysis of an endogenous growth model
by Barnett, William A. & Ghosh, Taniya
2012, Volume 9, Issue 2
2012, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-21 Optimal Spatial Prediction and the Construction of Regional Indexes
by Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V.
- 23-49 Inequality, Intergenerational Mobility and Redistributive Policies under Endogenous Information
by Gabrieli, Tommaso
- 51-65 Ramsey meets Laibson and Itô: Effects of hyperbolic discounting on stochastic growth
by Panas, Epaminondas & Yannacopoulos, Athanasios N.
- 67-87 Regional Income Convergence in Sweden, 1911-2003: A Time Series Analysis
by DeJuan, Joseph & Persson, Joakim & Tomljanovich, Marc
- 89-104 Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd In or Crowd Out Domestic Investment? Evidence from the European Union
by Pilbeam, Keith & Oboleviciute, Neringa
- 105-131 Transactions Bundling in Monopsonistic Markets; Theory and Numerical Implications
by Dassiou, X. & Glycopantis, Dionysius
- 133-172 System Operators in the England and Wales Water Industry: Lessons from US and EU Energy Industry Experience
by Stern, Jon
2011, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-9 Major Findings from The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World since 1700
by Fogel, Robert W. & Grotte, Nathaniel
- 11-22 Adjustment in an Open Economy with Two Exchange-Rate Regimes
by Arndt, Sven W.
- 23-48 Regional Long-term and Short-term Unemployment and Education in Transition: The Case of Poland
by Mondschean, Thomas & Oppenheimer, Margaret
- 49-60 Globalization and Development: India Since 1991
by Balakrishnan, Pulapre
- 61-72 Country Growth Patterns: How Do Industrial and Emerging Market Nations Differ?
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar
- 73-90 Causes of the Financial Crisis and Great Recession: The Role of U.S. Monetary Policy
by Hayford, Marc D. & Malliaris, A.G.
- 91-109 The Role of House Flippers in a Boom and Bust Real Estate Market
by Lee, Jin Man & Choi, Jin Wook
- 111-128 Tackling Rural Energy in India: An Institutional Way Forward
by Hema, R.
2011, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-1 Introduction: Honoring the Battle of Marathon
by Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D. & Kyriazis, Nicholas K.
- 1-38 Wealthy Hellas
by Ober, Josiah
- 39-59 Cleisthenes’ Choice: The Emergence of Direct Democracy in Ancient Athens
by Tridimas, George
- 61-91 Democracy, Institutional Changes and Economic Development: The Case of Ancient Athens
by Kyriazis, Nicholas K. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D.
- 93-106 Democracy, Knowledge, and the Hidden Economy of Athens
by Engen, Darel Tai
- 107-113 Some Remarks on Economic Policy Advice
by Backhaus, Jürgen
- 115-129 Aristotle and the Modern Economy
by Perrotta, Cosimo
- 131-163 The Applicability of Modern Economics to Forms of Capitalism in Antiquity: Some Theoretical Considerations and Textual Evidence
by Schefold, Bertram
- 165-192 Health, Economics and Ancient Greek Medicine
by Lyttkens, Carl Hampus
- 193-219 Character, Knowledge and Skills in Ancient Greek Paideia: Some Lessons for Today's Policy Makers
by Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D.
- 221-228 The Runner
by Merrill, Christopher
2010, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 1-20 The Global Financial Crisis: Predictions, Causes, Effects, Policies, Reforms and Prospects
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 21-55 Incentives in the Financial Crisis of Our Time
by Kolb, Robert W.
- 57-75 Market Value Signal Extraction and the Misapplication of SFAS 133 in the U.S. GSE's
by Xanthopoulos, Apostolos
- 77-103 Identifying Vulnerabilities in Systemically Important Financial Institutions in a Macro-Financial Linkages Framework
by Sun, Tao
- 105-137 Broad Banking, Financial Markets and the Return of the Narrow Banking Idea
by Flaschel, Peter & Hartmann, Florian & Malikane, Christopher & Semmler, Willi
- 139-169 Asymmetric Fiscal Dynamics and the Significance of Fiscal Rules for EMU Public Finances
by Korliras, Panagiotis G. & Monogios, Yannis A.
- 171-186 Who Is To Blame for the Great Recession?
by Grubel, Herbert
2010, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-21 Asymmetries in Knowledge Dissemination from the Industrial Triad to Asia
by Tang, Linghui & Trevino, Len J.
- 23-41 Asymmetries in the Volatility of Precious Metals Returns: The TA-ARSV Modelling Strategy
by García-Centeno, María del Carmen & Fernández-Avilés, Gema & Montero, José María
- 43-67 Layout and Production Planning of Virtual Cellular Manufacturing Systems for Mechanical Machining
by Dakov, Ivan & Lefterova, Tatjana & Petkova, Aneliya
- 69-99 Fiscal Implications of the 2001 and 2003 Bush Tax Cuts
by Angyridis, Constantine & Jolly, Michael
- 101-121 Capital Mobility and Macroeconomic Volatility: Evidence from Greece
by Pappas, Anastasios P.
- 123-136 The Impact of Goods and Services Tax on the Pattern of Canadian Consumer Spending and Saving
by Carvalho, Emanuel & Lian, Zeng
- 137-174 Comparing the Probability of Unemployment in Northern Greece vis-à-vis the Entire Country
by Rodokanakis, Stavros
- 175-185 Jane Jacobs, Economies and Economics
by Dimand, Robert W. & Koehn, Robert H.
2009, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 1-6 An Overview of the Special Issue on the Credit and Financial Crisis of 2007–2009: Causes, Lessons and Prospects
by Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 7-13 U.S. Exit Strategies and Zero Interest Rates
by McKinnon, Ronald
- 15-24 Interest on Reserves and the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet
by Dwyer, Gerald P.
- 25-40 U.S. Monetary Policy and the Financial Crisis
by Lothian, James R.
- 41-70 More Confusion in Contagion Tests: the Effects of a Crisis Sourced in US Credit Markets
by Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renée
- 71-92 Financial vs. Non-financial Stocks: Time-varying Correlations and Risks
by Flavin, Thomas J. & Sygelaki, Eirini
- 93-117 Do Investors Value Securitization Activities: An Empirical Analysis
by Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi
- 119-136 Financial Regulatory Reform: Using Models of Cooperation to Evaluate Current Prospects for International Agreement
by Masson, Paul R. & Pattison, John C.
2009, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 1-5 Symposium on The Structure of Modern Markets
by Dassiou, Xeni & Glycopantis, Dionysius
- 7-30 On the Optimality of the Friedman Rule with Costly Tax Enforcement
by Arbex, Marcelo & Villamil, Anne P.
- 31-46 Too Small to Fail: Canadian Banks, Regulation, and the North American Financial Crisis
by Brox, James A.
- 47-68 Bundling in General Markets and in Health Care Systems
by Dassiou, Xeni & Glycopantis, Dionysius & Stavropoulou, Charitini
- 69-82 Quantile Threshold Effects in the Dynamics of the Dollar/Pound Exchange Rate
by Galvao, Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Olmo, Jose
- 83-109 Regulation and Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunication Services: An Explorative Case Study Approach of Static and Dynamic Regulation in Mobile Telephony Regulation
by Lüftl, Andreas & Cardona, Mélisande
- 109-135 Estimating Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency for a Panel of Telecommunications Operators: A Distance Function Approach
by Maiorano, Federica
- 137-154 Content and Advertising: TV Media Competition in a Mixed-duopoly Market
by Pan, Hui
- 155-180 The Control of Porting in Platform Markets
by Pollock, Rufus
- 181-220 From Ordered Competition – Towards a New Competitive Order? The Role of the UK Competition Commission at the Interface between Sector Regulation and Competition Law
by Rab, Suzanne
2009, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-14 Demographic Change and the Current Account: Theory and Empirical Evidence
by Karras, Georgios
- 15-28 A Model to Deal with Aggregate Supply and Demand Imbalances: The Case of Greece
by Albani, Maria & Stournaras, Yannis
- 29-47 Decision-Making Amongst Greek Executives: Their Attributes and Environment
by Balta, Maria-Elisavet & Woods, Adrian & Dickson, Keith
- 49-74 Common Factors and Causality in the Dynamics of Implied Volatility Surfaces: Evidence from the FX OTC Market
by Chalamandaris, Georgios & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E.
- 75-88 Where in the U-shaped Curve Is Europe Found? An Empirical Analysis of Centre-Periphery in the E.U
by Caraveli, H. & Tsionas, E.G.
- 89-103 An Examination into Rationality and Operational Efficiency of Exchange Mergers
by Choi, Jin W.
- 105-117 The Role of Intangible Capital in Explaining Wage Inequality Between Skilled and Unskilled Workers
by Dong, Qi Hong & Miller, Michael S.
- 119-139 Synchronization of the Polish and European Business Cycles
by Chionis, Dionysios & Leon, Costas
- 141-165 Are Liquidity Constraints Holding Women Back? An Analysis of Gender in Self-Employment Earnings
by Rybczynski, Kate
2008, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 1-26 The Impact of Asset Prices and Their Information Value for Monetary Policy11David Mayes is director, Europe Institute, University of Auckland, private bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand: e-mail: email@example.com. Matti Virén is professor of economics at the University of Turku and a scientific advisor with the Bank of Finland, PO Box 160, 00101 Helsinki, Finland, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily coincide with any that may be held by the Bank of Finland. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the North American Economics and Finance Association session in memory of Chris Paraskevopoulos, in Hawaii on July 1, 2008. We are grateful for helpful comments from George Kaufman
by Mayes, David & Virén, Matti
- 27-37 Skilled Labour Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade: An Application to the Indian Information Technology Sector
by Batavia, Bala & Chakravarty, Deepita & Nandakumar, Parameswar
- 39-52 Yin and Yang in International Trade: Where Is Pareto When We Need Him?
by Kerton, Robert R.
- 53-71 Inflation Control and Banking Systems: The Case of Tunisia
by Moussa, H.
- 73-80 An Analysis of Investment Activity in the Greek Agricultural Products and Food Manufacturing Sector
by Baltas, Nicholas C.
- 81-104 Asymmetric Behaviour of Spanish Regional House Prices: A Multivariate Approach
by Larraz-Iribas, Beatriz & Alfaro-Navarro, Jose-Luis & Rodriguez-Aragon, Francisco
- 105-124 EU Growth, Convergence and the Knowledge Economy: An Empirical Investigation
by Caraveli, H. & Tsionas, E.G. & Darzentas, J.
- 125-143 Female Entrepreneurship and the National Systems of Innovation: A Case Study for Greek Enterprises
by Korres, George & Kitsos, Christos & Hadjidema, Stam
- 145-156 Spatial Differentiation of Food Production Structure and Consumption Profile in Enlarged European Union
by Borkowski, Bolesław & Dudek, Hanna & Szczesny, Wiesław
2008, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-12 A Short Chronicle of Academic Thought about Development
by Eckaus, Richard S.
- 13-23 NAFTA: Past, Present and Future
by Kondonassis, Alexander J. & Malliaris, A.G. & Paraskevopoulos, Chris
- 25-38 Instrumentalism: A Tool of Governance to Limit the Employment Losses of Outsourcing
by Rima, Ingrid H.
- 39-52 Cost Structure, Efficiency and Productivity in Hellenic Railways
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Baltas, Nicholas C. & Chionis, Dionysios P.
- 53-64 The Paradox of Employee (Pension Fund) Ownership of Corporate Enterprises: Imbalances in Power and Responsibility and Transfer of Wealth from Employee-Owners to the Managerial Class
by Eaton, George E.
- 65-77 Post-NAFTA Changes in the Financing of Canadian Corporate Activity
by Brox, James A.
- 79-91 Prospects for the Euro: Will Reserve Holdings Shift in Its Favour?
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, P. & Wague, Cheick
- 93-107 Asymmetric Finance: Issues in Microfinance
by Lash, Nicholas A.
- 109-123 Different and Unequal: Payday Loans and Microcredit in Canada
by Visano, Brenda Spotton
- 125-137 ‘Unequal Partners’: The Role of International Financial Flows and the Exchange Rate Regime
by Kam, Eric & Smithin, John
- 139-148 Central Bankers in the Minsky Moment: How Different Central Banks Have Responded to the Threat of Debt-Deflation
by Dimand, Robert W. & Koehn, Robert H.