Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Anastasios G. Malliaris
Series handle: RePEc:eee:joecas
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joecas. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/the-journal-of-economic-asymmetries/ .
2020, Volume 22, Issue C
- S1703494920300086 Biofuel substitution in the U.S. transportation sector
by Hossain, A. K. M. Nurul & Serletis, Apostolos
- S1703494920300141 Modelling asymmetric market volatility with univariate GARCH models: Evidence from Nasdaq-100
by Aliyev, Fuzuli & Ajayi, Richard & Gasim, Nijat
- S1703494920300153 Asymmetric effects of U.S. monetary policy on the U.S. bilateral trade deficit with China: A Markov switching ARDL model approach
by Thanh, Su Dinh & Canh, Nguyen Phuc & Doytch, Nadia
- S1703494920300165 Monetary policy and financial economic growth
by Moosavi Mohseni, Reza & Cao, Jiling
- S1703494920300177 Capital utilization, obsolescence and technological progress
by Boikos, Spyridon
- S1703494920300189 Liquid fuel price adjustment in Greece: A two-stage, threshold cointegration approach
by Malkidis, Stavros & Fountas, Stilianos
- S1703494920300190 Understanding the impact of investor sentiment on the price formation process: A review of the conduct of American stock markets
by Ahmed, Bouteska
- S1703494920300207 Bayesian sequential stock return prediction through copulas
by Virbickaitė, Audronė & Frey, Christoph & Macedo, Demian N.
- S1703494920300219 Taxation and capital formation: Non-linear effects and asymmetry between developing and developed countries
by Thanh, Su Dinh & Canh, Nguyen Phuc
- S1703494920300220 The role of global relative price changes in international comovement of inflation
by Kiselev, Aleksei & Zhivaykina, Aleksandra
- S1703494920300232 Asymmetric CEO confidence and CSR: A nonlinear panel ARDL-PMG approach
by Zribi, Wissal & Boufateh, Talel
- S1703494920300244 Oil price uncertainty, global industry returns and active investment strategies
by Demirer, Riza & Yuksel, Aydin & Yuksel, Asli
- S1703494920300256 Asymmetries across regional housing markets in Turkey
by Duran, Hasan Engin & Özdoğan, Hilal
- S1703494920300268 Recent evidence on international stock market’s overreaction
by Alves, Paulo & Carvalho, Luís
- S1703494920300281 Testing of leader-follower interaction between fed and emerging countries’ central banks
by Teti̇k, Metin
- S1703494920300293 Testing for asymmetry in monetary policy rule for small-open developing economies: Multiscale Bayesian quantile evidence from Ghana
by Akosah, Nana Kwame & Alagidede, Imhotep Paul & Schaling, Eric
- S1703494920300311 Asymmetric analysis of finance - Inequality nexus: Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
by Nandelenga, Martin Wafula & Oduor, Jacob
- S170349492030013X Remittances and CO2 emissions in Jamaica: An asymmetric modified environmental kuznets curve
by Brown, Leanora & McFarlane, Adian & Campbell, Kaycea & Das, Anupam
- S170349492030027X Government spending and economic growth in ECOWAS: An asymmetric analysis
by Olaoye, Olumide O. & Eluwole, Oluwatosin O. & Ayesha, Aziz & Afolabi, Olugbenga O.
- S170349492030030X The Basel II internal ratings based (IRB) model and the transition impact on the listed Greek banks
by Merikas, Andreas & Merika, Anna & Penikas, Henry I. & Surkov, Mikhail A.
2020, Volume 21, Issue C
- S1703494919300738 Bubbles and crashes: A laboratory experiment
by Perdomo Strauch, Alvaro Andrés
- S1703494919300751 Corporate events, return synchronicity and price efficiency
by Li, Fengyun & Petsas, Iordanis & Cai, Jinghan
- S1703494919300763 Policy transmission in Indian money markets: The role of liquidity
by Goyal, Ashima & Agarwal, Deepak Kumar
- S1703494919300775 Measuring the dynamics of COMESA output connectedness with the global economy
by Ogbuabor, Jonathan E. & Anthony-Orji, Onyinye I. & Manasseh, Charles O. & Orji, Anthony
- S1703494919300787 The impact of health on GDP: A panel data investigation
by Neofytidou, Aliona & Fountas, Stilianos
- S1703494919300799 Demand adjusted capital input and potential output in the context of U.S. economic growth
by Bitros, George C.
- S1703494919300805 How much do asymmetric changes in income and energy prices affect energy demand?
by Liddle, Brantley & Sadorsky, Perry
- S1703494919300866 Information Asymmetry and firm value: Is Vietnam different?
by Huynh, Toan Luu Duc & Wu, Junjie & Duong, An Trong
- S1703494919300878 Oil prices shocks and the Russian economy
by Balashova, Svetlana & Serletis, Apostolos
- S1703494919300891 Inflation uncertainty and inflation expectations: Micro-level evidence from the eurozone
by Drakos, Konstantinos & Konstantinou, Panagiotis Th. & Thoma, Foteini-Anna
- S1703494919300908 Liberalization and asymmetric information flow dynamics in the Chinese equity markets
by Alhaj-Yaseen, Yaseen S. & Barkoulas, John T. & Ouandlous, Arav
- S1703494919300921 The asymmetric effects of oil price changes on unemployment: Evidence from Canada and the U.S
by Nusair, Salah A.
- S1703494920300013 Crude oil price changes and the United Kingdom real gross domestic product growth rate: An out-of-sample investigation
by Nonejad, Nima
- S1703494920300025 Equilibrium real interest rates for the BRICS countries
by Klose, Jens
- S1703494920300037 Regret aversion and asymmetric price distribution
by Broll, Udo & Welzel, Peter & Wong, Kit Pong
- S1703494920300049 How do monetary transmission channels influence inflation in the short and long run? Evidence from the QQE regime in Japan
by Lau, Wee-Yeap & Yip, Tien-Ming
- S1703494920300050 The diabolical sovereigns/banks risk loop: A VAR quantile design
by Foglia, Matteo & Angelini, Eliana
- S1703494920300062 Employment and energy uncertainty
by Elder, John
- S1703494920300074 Asymmetric causality between stock returns and usual hedges: An industry-level analysis
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Ghodsi, Seyed Hesam & Hadzic, Muris
- S1703494920300098 Sign and size asymmetry in the stock returns-implied volatility relationship
by Fousekis, Panos
- S1703494920300104 Fiscal stance, election year and 2007 crisis, evidence from OECD countries (1980–2017)
by Kallal, Sami & Guetat, Imène
- S170349491930074X A non-linear analysis of the sovereign bank nexus in the EU
by Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna
- S170349491930088X How asymmetric are urban housing markets? Some worst cases
by McDonald, John F.
- S170349491930091X Do portfolio investors need to consider the asymmetry of returns on the Russian stock market?
by Lakshina, Valeriya
2019, Volume 20, Issue C
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300015 Revisiting the asymmetric effects of bank credit on the business cycle: A panel quantile regression approach
by Xue, Wenjun & Zhang, Liwen
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300635 The asymmetric performance of industry concentrated funds
by Dimitrios, Kousenidis & Eirini, Lazaridou & Trifon, Papapanagiotou
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300696 Thailand-China commodity trade and exchange rate uncertainty: Asymmetric evidence from 45 industries
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Kanitpong, Tatchawan
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300246 Asymmetric linkages among precious metals, global equity and bond yields: The role of volatility and business cycle factors
by Urom, Christian & Anochiwa, Lasbrey & Yuni, Denis & Idume, Gabriel
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300714 The U.S. crude oil refining industry: Recent developments, upcoming challenges and prospects for exports
by Ruble, Isabella
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300647 An empirical investigation of FDI inflows in developing economies: Terrorism as a determinant factor
by Polyxeni, Kechagia & Theodore, Metaxas
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300064 Asymmetries in regional development: Does TFP or capital accumulation matter for spatial inequalities?
by Duran, Hasan Engin
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300726 Economic policy uncertainty: A literature review
by Al-Thaqeb, Saud Asaad & Algharabali, Barrak Ghanim
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300027 Inequality in EMU: is there a core periphery dualism?
by Cesaroni, T. & D'Elia, E. & De Santis, R.
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300660 A panel data analysis of the fiscal sustainability of G-7 countries
by Magazzino, Cosimo & Brady, Gordon L. & Forte, Francesco
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300702 Pair-wise convergence of intra-city house prices in Beijing
by Gabrieli, Tommaso & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Xu, Yishuang
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300131 On the relation between exchange rates and tourism demand: A nonlinear and asymmetric analysis
by Irandoust, Manuchehr
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300659 Sustainability of current account deficits: Evidence from Egypt using an asymmetric ARDL model
by Dissou, Yazid & Nafie, Yousra
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300684 Regional and state heterogeneity of monetary shocks in Argentina
by Blanco, Emilio & Elosegui, Pedro & Izaguirre, Alejandro & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel
- v:20:y:2019:i:c:s1703494919300672 U.S., European, Chinese economic policy uncertainty and Moroccan stock market volatility
by Belcaid, Karim & El Ghini, Ahmed
2019, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-1 Is the investment-cash flow sensitivity divergent when information is asymmetrically distributed?
by Mansour, Walid
- 1-1 Aggregate production and macroeconomic dynamics: Evidence from European economies
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T. & Papastamou, Andreas
- 1-1 Price returns and trading volume changes in agricultural futures markets: An empirical analysis with quantile regressions
by Fousekis, Panos & Tzaferi, Dimitra
- 1-1 Asymmetries in the persistence and pricing of cash flows: Evidence from the United Kingdom
by Artikis, Panagiotis G. & Papanastasopoulos, Georgios A.
- 1-1 The dynamics of institutional trading: Evidence from transaction data
by Aymo, Mahmoud
- 1-1 Business cycles and hydrocarbon gas liquids prices
by Jahan, Sayeeda & Serletis, Apostolos
- 1-1 Asymmetric effects of financial dollarization on nominal exchange rate volatility in Nigeria
by Udoh, Elijah A.P. & Udeaja, Elias A.
- 1-1 Spillover of mortgage default risks in the United States: Evidence from metropolitan statistical areas and states
by Ji, Qiang & Gupta, Rangan & Bekun, Festus Victor & Balcilar, Mehmet
2018, Volume 18, Issue C
- 1-1 Is the financial cycle a leading indicator of real output during expansions and contractions? A quantile analysis for Greece
by Karfakis, Costas & Karfaki, Eftychia
- 1-1 Asymmetric effects of monetary policy in the U.S and Brazil
by Gogas, Periklis & Pragidis, Ioannis & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 1-1 The nexus between natural gas spot and futures prices at NYMEX: Do weather shocks and non-linear causality in low frequencies matter?
by Dergiades, Theologos & Madlener, Reinhard & Christofidou, Georgia
- 1-1 Growth, resource allocation and welfare in an asymmetric general equilibrium model of trade
by Ghosh, Dilip K. & Arize, Augustine C.
- 1-1 Asymmetries in labor demand: Do loss aversion and endowment effects affect labor demand elasticities on the establishment level?
by Kölling, Arnd
- 1-1 The eurozone financial crisis and bank efficiency asymmetries: Peripheral versus core economies
by Asimakopoulos, Grigorios & Chortareas, Georgios & Xanthopoulos, Michail
- 1-1 An investigation of nonlinear effects of debt on growth
by Yolcu Karadam, Duygu
- 1-1 Management accounting innovations in a time of economic crisis
by Pavlatos, Odysseas & Kostakis, Hara
- 1-1 A Taylor Rule for EU members. Does one rule fit to all EU member needs?
by Papadamou, Stephanos & Sidiropoulos, Moise & Vidra, Aristea
- 1-1 Asymmetric responses in the tourism demand function
by Agiomirgianakis, George & Bertsatos, Georgios & Tsounis, Nicholas
- 1-1 Asymmetric causality between the U.S. housing market and its stock market: Evidence from state level data
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Ghodsi, Seyed Hesam
- 1-1 Free-on-board and uniform delivered pricing strategies in pure and mixed spatial duopolies: The strategic role of cooperatives
by Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios
- 1-1 Money and business cycle: Evidence from India
by Goyal, Ashima & Kumar, Abhishek
- 1-1 Government debt in EMU countries
by Brady, Gordon L. & Magazzino, Cosimo
- 1-1 Firm-level political risk and asymmetric volatility
by Aye, Goodness C. & Balcilar, Mehmet & Demirer, Riza & Gupta, Rangan
- 1-1 Monetary policy with asymmetries in the asset markets participation, counter-cyclical fiscal policy and «non-atomistic» wage setters
by Chrysanthopoulou, Xakousti & Sidiropoulos, Moïse
2018, Volume 17, Issue C
2017, Volume 16, Issue C
- 1-11 Bank defaults and spillover effects in US local banking markets
by Tsoumas, Chris
- 12-25 Asymmetry and break effects of oil price -macroeconomic fundamentals dynamics: The trade effect channel
by Raheem, Ibrahim D.
- 26-41 Asymmetric tail dependence between oil price shocks and sectors of Saudi Arabia System
by Trabelsi, Nader
- 42-52 Causality analysis of the Canadian city house price indices: A cross-sample validation approach
by Kyriazakou, Eleni & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 53-63 Vertical price relationships between different cuts and quality grades in the U.S. beef marketing channel: A wholesale-retail analysis
by Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios
- 64-78 On the value of the dollar and income inequality: Asymmetric evidence from state level data in the U.S
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Motavallizadeh-Ardakani, Amid
- 79-86 Is the relationship between inflation and its volatility asymmetric? US evidence, 1800–2016
by Karras, Georgios
- 87-100 Asymmetric model of neoclassical trade and optimum tax-subsidy-tariff policy
by Ghosh, Dilip K. & Arize, Augustine C. & Zaher, Angie
2017, Volume 15, Issue C
- 1-16 Analyzing local incomes in Greece by fitting space with an econometrics driven method
by Prodromídis, Pródromos-Ioánnis K.
- 17-31 Asymmetric paths of public debts and of general government deficits across countries within and outside the European monetary unification and economic policy of debt dissolution
by Coccia, Mario
- 32-38 The impact of temporary tax changes on consumption: 2000–2015
by Hayford, Marc D.
- 39-47 Learning-by-doing, organizational capital and optimal markup variations
by Talukdar, Bidyut
- 48-55 International patenting: An application of network analysis
by Moussa, Bachar & Varsakelis, Nikos C.
- 56-63 The Japanese trade balance and asymmetric effects of yen fluctuations: Evidence using nonlinear methods
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 64-75 Asymmetric exchange rate and oil price pass-through in motor fuel market: A microeconometric approach
by Utku Özmen, Mustafa & Akçelik, Fatih
- 76-80 The equivalence of export subsidies and import tariff reductions in a macroeconomic model
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar
2016, Volume 14, Issue PB
- 147-156 Using nonlinear testing procedures to specify the right hand side of an aggregate production function containing financial variables in the period 1967–2011
by Stokes, Houston H.
- 157-167 Country differences in the ECB monetary reaction function
by Klose, Jens
- 168-178 The relation between price setting in markets and asymmetries of systems of measurement of goods
by Coccia, Mario
- 179-188 Volatility and growth in developing countries: An asymmetric effect
by Alimi, Nabil
- 189-198 Asymmetric nonlinear mean reversion in real effective exchange rates: A Fisher-type panel unit root test applied to Sub-Saharan Africa
by Habimana, Olivier
- 199-210 Asymmetric information and employment: evidence from the U.S. banking sector
by Apergis, Nicholas & Fafaliou, Irene & Stefanitsis, Marinos
- 211-226 Asymmetry cointegration and the J-curve: New evidence from Malaysia-Singapore commodity trade
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad & Harvey, Hanafiah
2016, Volume 14, Issue PA
- 4-19 (When) should a non-euro country join the banking union?
by Belke, Ansgar & Dobrzańska, Anna & Gros, Daniel & Smaga, Paweł
- 20-28 Can Phillips curve explain the recent behavior of inflation? Further evidence from USA and Canada
by Chletsos, Michael & Drosou, Vasiliki & Roupakias, Stelios
- 29-38 An economic model for the interpretation of business cycles and the efficiency of monetary policy
by Dalla, Eleni & Varelas, Erotokritos
- 39-51 Treasury yields and credit spread dynamics: A regime-switching approach
by Georgoutsos, Dimitris & Kounitis, Thomas
- 52-77 Fiscal policy in an emerging market business cycle model
by Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan & Tarafdar, Suchismita
- 78-92 Intra-national and international spillovers between the real economy and the stock market: The case of China
by Giannellis, Nikolaos & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P.
- 93-102 Nowcasting GDP in Greece: The impact of data revisions and forecast origin on model selection and performance
by Lamprou, Dimitra
- 103-111 Government expenditure multiplier under the zero lower bound: The role of public investment
by Mamedli, Mariam
- 112-127 Does the size and market structure of the banking sector have an effect on the financial stability of the European Union?
by Pawlowska, Malgorzata
- 128-146 What to do when stagflation returns? Monetary and fiscal policy strategies for a monetary union
by Neck, R. & Blueschke, D.
2016, Volume 13, Issue C
- 1-7 Financial market impact on the real economy: An assessment of asymmetries and volatility linkages between the stock market and unemployment rate
by Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil
- 8-20 Has the Financial Integration affected the European Union (EU) trade with the New Member Countries from Central and Eastern Europe (CEEC) during 1994–2013?
by Tang, Donny
- 21-34 On high frequency dynamics between information asymmetry and volatility for securities
by Paparizos, Panagiotis & Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Kenourgios, Dimitris & Simos, Theodore
- 35-44 Rating for government debt and economic stability
by Tamegawa, Kenichi
- 45-56 Issues in real options with shadow costs of incomplete information and short sales
by Bellalah, Mondher
- 57-68 Business cycle determinants and fiscal policy: A Panel ARDL approach for EMU
by Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 69-73 Why macroeconomic coordination may not be possible in a monetary union: A game theoretic approach
by Demopoulos, George D. & Yannacopoulos, Nicholas A.
- 74-80 Markov-switching variance models and structural changes underlying Japanese bond yields: An inquiry into non-linear dynamics
by Kurita, Takamitsu
- 81-88 Asymmetry in the response of unemployment to output changes in Greece: Evidence from hidden co-integration
by Koutroulis, Aristotelis & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Tsouma, Ekaterini
- 89-99 “Asymmetric asymmetries” in Eurozone markets gasoline pricing
by Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander
- 100-113 Assessing sovereign debt default by efficiency
by Arazmuradov, Annageldy
2015, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 73-79 Asymmetric price adjustment – evidence for India
by Rather, Sartaj Rasool & Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Ramachandran, M.
- 80-91 Threshold cointegration and the short-run dynamics of twin deficit hypothesis in African countries
by Ahmad, Ahmad Hassan & Aworinde, Olalekan Bashir & Martin, Christopher
- 92-99 The relationship between business cycles and capital structure choice: The case of the international shipping industry
by Merika, Anna & Theodoropoulou, Sotiria & Triantafyllou, Anna & Laios, Alexandros
- 100-109 The real exchange rate of euro and Greek economic growth
by Papanikos, Gregory T.
- 110-123 Electricity regulation and FDIs spillovers in the OECD: A panel data econometric approach
by Polemis, Michael L. & Fafaliou, Irene
- 124-132 The impact of FDI on economic growth in Eurozone countries
by Pegkas, Panagiotis
- 133-141 Asymmetric information and conversion price reset policy: The case of Chinese convertible debt
by Martin, Darius & Qiu, Junfeng & Zhang, Yongli
- 142-152 Option-implied risk aversion estimation
by Bedoui, Rihab & Hamdi, Haykel
- 153-161 Financial markets integration: A vector error-correction approach
by Oanea, Dumitru-Cristian
- 162-172 Stock markets and industrial production in north and south of Euro-zone: Asymmetric effects via threshold cointegration approach
by Tsagkanos, Athanasios & Siriopoulos, Costas
- 173-189 A study of the interactive relationship between oil price and exchange rate: A copula approach and a DCC-MGARCH model
by brayek, Angham ben & Sebai, Saber & Naoui, Kamel
- 190-196 The incentive to trade under ambiguity aversion
by Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong
2015, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-21 Sustainability of budget deficits and public debts in selected European Union countries
by Neaime, Simon
- 22-33 Fiscal shocks and asymmetric effects: A comparative analysis
by Pragidis, Ioannis & Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos
- 34-40 The impact of government debt on economic growth: An empirical investigation of the Greek market
by Spilioti, Stella & Vamvoukas, George
- 41-51 The Euro-adoption effect and the bank, market, and growth nexus: New evidence from EU panels
by Georgantopoulos, Andreas G. & Tsamis, Anastasios D. & Agoraki, Maria-Eleni K.
- 52-60 The United Kingdom productivity paradox: Myth or reality
by Howard-Jones, Robert Peter & Hassani, Hossein
- 61-72 Borrower's moral hazard, risk premium, and welfare: A comparison of universal and stand-alone banking systems
by Banerji, Sanjay & Basu, Parantap
2014, Volume 11, Issue C
- 1-7 Public debt and private consumption in OECD countries
by Gogas, Periklis & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos
- 8-18 Money and economic growth
by Bhattarai, Keshab
- 19-29 Information asymmetry and financing constraints in GCC
by Mansour, Walid
- 30-45 Some new evidence on the determinants of money demand in developing countries – A case study of Tunisia
by Ben-Salha, Ousama & Jaidi, Zied
- 46-57 Competitiveness and profitability: The case of chemicals, pharmaceuticals and plastics
by Voulgaris, Fotini & Lemonakis, Christos
- 58-77 Dynamics and risk factors in hedge funds returns: Implications for portfolio construction and performance evaluation
by Roumpis, Efthymios & Syriopoulos, Theodore
- 78-90 Determining structural breaks in central bank reaction functions of the financial crisis
by Klose, Jens
- 91-95 Oil and the economy: A cross bicorrelation perspective
by Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado, Semei & Serletis, Apostolos
- 96-103 Effects of the asymmetric accounting treatment of tangible and intangible impairments in IAS36: International evidence
by Karampinis, Nikolaos I. & Hevas, Dimosthenis L.
- 104-119 R&D expenditures and earnings management: Evidence from Eurozone countries in crisis
by Tahinakis, Panayiotis D.
- 120-137 Accounting conservatism quality of accounting information and crash risk of stock prices
by Kousenidis, Dimitrios V. & Ladas, Anestis C. & Negakis, Christos I.
- 138-145 Assessing the relevance of deferred tax items: Evidence from loss firms during the financial crisis
by Samara, Angeliki D.
2013, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 65-77 The 2007–2010 U.S. financial crisis: Its origins, progressions, and solutions
by Choi, Jin Wook
- 78-93 On the empirical evidence of asymmetric effects in the Polish interest rate pass-through
by Sznajderska, Anna
- 94-100 Export stagnation and budget deficits in the peripheral EU nations with EMU membership
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar & Wague, Cheick
- 101-114 Money balances in the production function: Nonlinear tests of model stability and measurement issues – two sides of the same coin?
by Stokes, Houston H.
- 115-128 Exchange rate determination and equity prices: Evidence from the UK
by Litsios, Ioannis
- 129-137 Testing for asymmetric financial contagion: New evidence from the Asian crisis
by Kenourgios, Dimitris & Asteriou, Dimitrios & Samitas, Aristeidis
2013, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-9 Asymmetric effects of monetary policy with or without Quantitative Easing: Empirical evidence for the US
by Karras, Georgios
- 10-20 Is the oil price–output relation asymmetric?
by Serletis, Apostolos & Istiak, Khandokar
- 21-31 Is the EMU government bond market a playground for asymmetries?
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Philippas, Dionisis
- 32-37 The Greek financial crisis and the outlook of the Greek economy
by Baltas, Nicholas C.
- 38-52 Matching slack resources and investment strategies to achieve long-term performance: New perspectives on corporate adaptability
by Jalilvand, Abol & Kim, Sung Min
- 53-64 Bifurcation analysis of an endogenous growth model
by Barnett, William A. & Ghosh, Taniya
2012, Volume 9, Issue 2
2012, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-21 Optimal Spatial Prediction and the Construction of Regional Indexes
by Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V.
- 23-49 Inequality, Intergenerational Mobility and Redistributive Policies under Endogenous Information
by Gabrieli, Tommaso
- 51-65 Ramsey meets Laibson and Itô: Effects of hyperbolic discounting on stochastic growth
by Panas, Epaminondas & Yannacopoulos, Athanasios N.
- 67-87 Regional Income Convergence in Sweden, 1911-2003: A Time Series Analysis
by DeJuan, Joseph & Persson, Joakim & Tomljanovich, Marc
- 89-104 Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd In or Crowd Out Domestic Investment? Evidence from the European Union
by Pilbeam, Keith & Oboleviciute, Neringa
- 105-131 Transactions Bundling in Monopsonistic Markets; Theory and Numerical Implications
by Dassiou, X. & Glycopantis, Dionysius
- 133-172 System Operators in the England and Wales Water Industry: Lessons from US and EU Energy Industry Experience
by Stern, Jon
2011, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-9 Major Findings from The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World since 1700
by Fogel, Robert W. & Grotte, Nathaniel
- 11-22 Adjustment in an Open Economy with Two Exchange-Rate Regimes
by Arndt, Sven W.
- 23-48 Regional Long-term and Short-term Unemployment and Education in Transition: The Case of Poland
by Mondschean, Thomas & Oppenheimer, Margaret
- 49-60 Globalization and Development: India Since 1991
by Balakrishnan, Pulapre
- 61-72 Country Growth Patterns: How Do Industrial and Emerging Market Nations Differ?
by Batavia, Bala & Nandakumar, Parameswar
- 73-90 Causes of the Financial Crisis and Great Recession: The Role of U.S. Monetary Policy
by Hayford, Marc D. & Malliaris, A.G.
- 91-109 The Role of House Flippers in a Boom and Bust Real Estate Market
by Lee, Jin Man & Choi, Jin Wook
- 111-128 Tackling Rural Energy in India: An Institutional Way Forward
by Hema, R.
2011, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-1 Introduction: Honoring the Battle of Marathon
by Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D. & Kyriazis, Nicholas K.
- 1-38 Wealthy Hellas
by Ober, Josiah
- 39-59 Cleisthenes’ Choice: The Emergence of Direct Democracy in Ancient Athens
by Tridimas, George
- 61-91 Democracy, Institutional Changes and Economic Development: The Case of Ancient Athens
by Kyriazis, Nicholas K. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D.
- 93-106 Democracy, Knowledge, and the Hidden Economy of Athens
by Engen, Darel Tai