From the Asian Miracle to an Asian Century? Economic Transformation in the 2000s and Prospects for the 2010s
In: The Australian Economy in the 2000s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter DRYSDALE & Shiro ARMSTRONG, 2010.
"International and Regional Cooperation: Asia's Role and Responsibilities,"
Asian Economic Policy Review,
Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 157-173, December.
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "International and Regional Cooperation : Asia's Role and Responsibilities," EABER Working Papers 22763, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro, 2002. "Currency Unions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 409-436.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2008. "China's integration into global production networks and its implications for export-led growth strategy in other countries in the region," Departmental Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Adams , Charles & Park, Donghyun, 2009.
"Causes and Consequences of Global Imbalances: Perspective from Developing Asia,"
Asian Development Review,
Asian Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 19-47.
- Adams, Charles & Park, Donghyun, 2009. "Causes and Consequences of Global Imbalances: Perspective from Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 157, Asian Development Bank.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2010.
"Can Trade with the People’s Republic of China Be an Engine of Growth for Developing Asia ,"
Asian Development Review,
Asian Development Bank, vol. 27(1), pages 160-181.
- Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2009. "Can Trade with the People’s Republic of China be an Engine of Growth for Developing Asia?," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 172, Asian Development Bank.
- Gang Fan & Bijun Wang & Yiping Huang, 2013. "Intraregional Cross-holding of Reserve Currencies: A Proposal for Asia to Deal with the Global Reserve Risks," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(4), pages 14-35, July.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, Winter/Sp.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2009. "Developing Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds and Outward Foreign Direct Investment," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 169, Asian Development Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2009. "Global Production Sharing and Sino-US Trade Relations," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 39-56.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: China’s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordseast Asian economies; Chinese growth model; globalisation; commodity demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2011-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.