|Terminal Degree:||Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Sveriges RiksbankStockholm, Sweden
: 08 - 787 00 00
08-21 05 31
Brunkebergstorg 11, 103 37 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:rbgovse (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
: +49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- De Rezende, Rafael B. & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2018. "A shadow rate without a lower bound constraint," Working Paper Series 355, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ferdinandusse, Marien & Freier, Maximilian & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2017. "Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off," Working Paper Series 335, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Bussière, M. & Ristiniemi, A., 2012. "Credit Ratings and Debt Crises," Working papers 396, Banque de France.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- De Rezende, Rafael B. & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2018.
"A shadow rate without a lower bound constraint,"
Working Paper Series
355, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Corbo, Vesna & Di Casola, Paola, 2018. "Conditional exchange rate pass-through: evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 352, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ankargren, Sebastian & Shahnazarian, Hovick, 2019. "The Interaction Between Fiscal and Monetary Policies: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 365, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Apr 2019.
- Ferdinandusse, Marien & Freier, Maximilian & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2017.
"Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off,"
Working Paper Series
335, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Martijn Boermans & Viacheslav Keshkov, 2018. "The impact of the ECB asset purchases on the European bond market structure: Granular evidence on ownership concentration," DNB Working Papers 590, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Linas Jurksas & Hector Carcel, 2019. "Euro Area Government Bond Yield and Liquidity Dependence during different Monetary Policy Accommodation Phases," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 60, Bank of Lithuania.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2018. "Macroeconomic effects of an open-ended Asset Purchase Programme," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1185, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Boneva, Lena & Elliott, David & Kaminska, Iryna & Linton, Oliver & McLaren, Nick & Morley, Ben, 2019.
"The impact of QE on liquidity: evidence from the UK Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme,"
Bank of England working papers
782, Bank of England.
- Boneva, L. & Elliott, D. & Kaminska, I. & Linton, O. & McLaren, N. & Morley, B., 2019. "The Impact of QE on Liquidity: Evidence from the UK Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1937, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bussière, M. & Ristiniemi, A., 2012.
"Credit Ratings and Debt Crises,"
396, Banque de France.
- Aitor Erce, 2012. "Does the IMF´s official support affect sovereign bond maturities?," Working Papers 1231, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jean Barthélemy & Magali Marx, 2012. "Generalizing the Taylor Principle: New Comment," Sciences Po publications 403, Sciences Po.
- Anna Gibert, 2016. "The Signaling Role of Fiscal Austerity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1623, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Holden, Steinar & Natvig, Gisle James & Vigier, Adrien, 2012. "An Equilibrium Model of Credit Rating Agencies," Memorandum 01/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Aitor Erce, 2012. "Does the IMF's official support affect sovereign bonds maturities?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 128, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Audzeyeva, Alena & Fuertes, Ana-Maria, 2018. "On the predictability of emerging market sovereign credit spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 140-157.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2012-09-22 2017-02-19 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2012-09-22 2017-02-19 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2017-02-19 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2017-02-19 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2012-09-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Annukka Ristiniemi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.