Financial and Fiscal Shocks in the Great Recession and Recovery of the Spanish Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jose Emilio Bosca & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri & Rodolfo Mendez-Marcano & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2018. "Financial and Fiscal Shocks in the Great Recession and Recovery of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 18/08, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monacelli, Tommaso, 2004.
"Into the Mussa puzzle: monetary policy regimes and the real exchange rate in a small open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 191-217, January.
- Tommaso Monacelli, 1999. "Into the Mussa Puzzle: Monetary Policy Regimes and the Real Exchange Rate in a Small Open Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 437, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Sep 2000.
- J. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2010.
"A rational expectations model for simulation and policy evaluation of the Spanish economy,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 135-169, March.
- J.E. Boscá & A. Díaz & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & E. Pérez & L. Puch, 2007. "A Rational Expectations Model for Simulation and Policy Evaluation of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 0706, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Javier Andrés & Samuel Hurtado & Eva Ortega & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Spain in the Euro: a general equilibrium analysis," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 67-95, March.
More about this item
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2018-06-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2018-06-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2018-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.