Report NEP-DGE-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolado, Juan J. & Motyovszki, Gergö & Pappa, Evi, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Inequality under Labor Market Frictions and Capital-Skill Complementarity," IZA Discussion Papers 11494, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- J. E. Boscá & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & R. Méndez & J. F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2018. "Financial and Fiscal Shocks in the Great Recession and Recovery of the Spanish Economy," Working Papers 2018-05, FEDEA.
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01689155, HAL.
- Pascal Belan & Erwan Moussault, 2018. "Inheritance taxation in a model with intergenerational time transfers," THEMA Working Papers 2018-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Zhang, Shaojun, 2016. "Limited Risk Sharing and International Equity Returns," Working Paper Series 2016-25, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Tommy Sveen & Lutz Weinke, 2018. "Technology and the Two Margins of Labor Adjustment: A New Keynesian Perspective," Working Paper 2018/7, Norges Bank.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Daichi Shirai, 2018. "Debt-Ridden Borrowers and Economic Slowdown," CIGS Working Paper Series 18-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Claudio Campanale & Marcello Sartarelli, 2018. "Life-cycle Wealth Accumulation and Consumption Insurance," Working papers 055, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Jesús Rodríguez-López & Mario Solís-García, 2018. "Defense spending and fiscal multipliers: it's all in the variance," Working Papers 18.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ono, Tetsuo & Uchida, Yuki, 2018. "Capital Income Taxation, Economic Growth, and the Politics of Public Education," MPRA Paper 86523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johanna Schauer, 2018. "Labor Market Duality in Korea," IMF Working Papers 18/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Yu-Jui Huang & Saeed Khalili, 2018. "Optimal Consumption in the Stochastic Ramsey Problem without Boundedness Constraints," Papers 1805.07532, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Altermatt, Lukas, 2018. "Savings, asset scarcity, and monetary policy," Working papers 2018/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Jorge Miranda-Pinto & Eric R. Young, 2018. "Flexibility and frictions in multisector models," CAMA Working Papers 2018-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Patrick Blagrave & Giang Ho & Ksenia Koloskova & Esteban Vesperoni, 2018. "Cross-Border Transmission of Fiscal Shocks: The Role of Monetary Conditions," IMF Working Papers 18/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Baqaee, David Rezza, 2018. "Asymmetric Inflation Expectations, Downward Rigidity of Wages, and Asymmetric Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 12906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juliana Mesén Vargas & Bruno Van der Linden, 2018. "Is there always a Trade-off between Insurance and Incentives? The Case of Unemployment with Subsistence Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 7044, CESifo Group Munich.