Report NEP-MAC-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Required Reserves as a Credit Policy Tool," Working Papers 1224, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- McKelvie, S. & Hall, Viv B., 2012. "Stylised facts for New Zealand business cycles: A post-1987 perspective," Working Paper Series 2364, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zaghini, Andrea & Bencivelli, Lorenzo, 2012. "Financial innovation, macroeconomic volatility and the great moderation," MPRA Paper 41263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Freitas Boynard de Vasconcelos & José Angelo Divino, 2012. "O desempenho recente da política monetária brasileira sob a ótica da modelagem DSGE," Working Papers Series 291, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590844 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuzo Honda & Minoru Tachibana, 2012. "Tobinfs q as a transmission channel for nontraditional monetary policy: The case of Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ruslan Aliyev, 2012. "Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Developing Economies," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp466, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Information stickiness in general equilibrium and endogenous cycles," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Nonlinear mechanism of the exchange rate pass-through: Does business cycle matter?," MPRA Paper 41179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weonho Yang & Jan Fidrmuc & Sugata Ghosh, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Government Spending Shocks: New Evidence Using Natural Distaster Relief in Korea," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Yun Kim, 2012. "Emulation and Consumer Debt: Implications of Keeping-Up with the Joneses," Working Papers 1208, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Dai, Meixing, 2012. "In Search of an Optimal Strategy for Yuan’s Real Revaluation," MPRA Paper 41047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward P. Lazear & James R. Spletzer, 2012. "The United States Labor Market: Status Quo or A New Normal?," NBER Working Papers 18386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simona Cociuba & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2012. "Heterogeneity and Long-Run Changes in U.S. Hours and the Labor Wedge," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20124, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Hall, Jamie, 2012. "Rapid estimation of nonlinear DSGE models," MPRA Paper 41218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 41265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bussière, M. & Ristiniemi, A., 2012. "Credit Ratings and Debt Crises," Working papers 396, Banque de France.
- Bonner, Clemens & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W, 2012. "The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers: Liquidity Traps and Currency Unions," NBER Working Papers 18381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanglim Lee, 2012. "Expected Currency Excess Returns and International Business Cycles," Working papers 2012-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Russell Cooper, 2012. "Fragile Debt and the Credible Sharing of Strategic Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 18377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2012. "Some Reflections on the Recent Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms and their Demise," NBER Working Papers 18379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vargas, Jose P Mauricio, 2012. "To be or not to be informal?: A Structural Simulation," MPRA Paper 41290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Koning, Kees, 2012. "When Capitalism no longer works - a Profit Warning," MPRA Paper 41331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Alexander Wolitzky, 2012. "Cycles of Distrust: An Economic Model," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000502, David K. Levine.
- Ignacio Hernando & Jimena Llopis & Javier Vallés, 2012. "Los retos para la política económica en un entorno de tipos de interés próximos a cero," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 1207, Banco de Espa�a.
- C. Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012. "On the Solvency of Nations: Cross-Country Evidence on the Dynamics of External Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 18380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashwin Clarke & Jennifer Hancock, 2012. "Payment System Design and Participant Operational Disruptions," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Carlos Arango & Angelika Welte, 2012. "The Bank of Canada’s 2009 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Methodology and Key Results," Discussion Papers 12-6, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3214/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2012. "Quantitative analysis of health insurance reform: separating regulation from redistribution," MPRA Paper 41193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2012. "The finance-growth nexus revisited: From origins to a modern theoretical landscape," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Harin, Alexander, 2012.
"О Содержании Книги "Введение В Суб-Интервальный Анализ …"
[About the contents of the book "Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis …"]," MPRA Paper 41361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leon Berkelmans & Hao Wang, 2012. "Chinese Urban Residential Construction to 2040," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-04, Reserve Bank of Australia.