Tobin fs q as a transmission channel for nontraditional monetary policy: The case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuzo Honda & Yoshihiro Kuroki & Minoru Tachibana, 2007. "An Injection Of Base Money At Zero Interest Rates: Empirical Evidence From The Japanese Experience 2001-2006," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON & Richard BOOSE, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Financial Risk Mitigation And Unemployment In The United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 81-98.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative easing; Stock prices; Newly issued stocks; Investment; Vector autoregression;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-09-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .