О Содержании Книги "Введение В Суб-Интервальный Анализ …"
[About the contents of the book "Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis …"]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela & Mircea, Gabriela & Bazavan, Sandra, 2012. "QR Codes Usage Approach In The Virtualized Consumption," MPRA Paper 41141, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2012.
More about this item
Keywordssub-interval analysis; mean value; moment; rupture; probability theory; utility theory; economics; modeling;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-09-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-09-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-09-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .