Report NEP-EEC-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius Clemens & Stefan Gebauer & Tobias König, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Effects of a European Deposit (Re-) Insurance Scheme," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1873, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Huljak, Ivan & Martin, Reiner & Moccero, Diego & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2020. "Do non-performing loans matter for bank lending and the business cycle in euro area countries?," Working Paper Series 2411, European Central Bank.
- Catherine Mathieu, 2020. "Brexit: what economic impacts does the literature anticipate?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2jt9boop748, Sciences Po.
- B De Rezende, Rafael & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2020. "A shadow rate without a lower bound constraint," Bank of England working papers 864, Bank of England.
- Maximilian Bock & Martin Feldkircher & Pierre L. Siklos, 2020. "International effects of euro area forward guidance," CAMA Working Papers 2020-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Dedola, Luca & Georgiadis, Georgios & Jarociński, Marek & Stracca, Livio & Strasser, Georg, 2020. "Monetary policy and its transmission in a globalised world," Working Paper Series 2407, European Central Bank.
- Martin Braml & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2020. "Understanding Free Trade Attitudes: Evidence from Europe," ifo Working Paper Series 325, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2020. "Shock dependence of exchange rate pass-through: A comparative analysis of BVARs and DSGEs," CAMA Working Papers 2020-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cristiana Belu Manescu & Elva Bova, 2020. "National Expenditure Rules in the EU An Analysis of Effectiveness and Compliance," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 124, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Federico Maria Ferrara & Jörg Haas & Andrew Peterson & Thomas Sattler, 2020. "Exports vs. Investment: How Public Discourse Shapes Support for External Imbalances ," Working Papers hal-02569351, HAL.
- Kortelainen, Mika, 2020. "Yield curve control," BoF Economics Review 5/2020, Bank of Finland.
- Christopher F. Baum & Caterina Forti Grazzini & Dorothea Schäfer, 2020. "Institutional Diversity in Domestic Banking Sectors and Bank Stability: A Cross-Country Study," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1869, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Albi Tola & Miriam Koomen & Amalia Repele, 2020. "Deviations from covered interest rate parity and capital outflows: The case of Switzerland," Working Papers 2020-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Mazelis, Falk, 2020. "Macroprudential regulation and leakage to the shadow banking sector," Working Paper Series 2406, European Central Bank.
- Claudio Michelacci & Luigi Paciello, 2020. "Aggregate Risk or Aggregate Uncertainty? Evidence from UK Households," EIEF Working Papers Series 2006, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2020.
- Issing, Otmar, 2020. "Encompassing monetary policy strategy review," SAFE White Paper Series 68, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Galvao, Ana Beatriz & Garratt, Anthony & Mitchell, James, 2020. "Does Judgment Improve Macroeconomic Density Forecasts?," EMF Research Papers 33, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.