Deviations from covered interest rate parity and capital outflows: The case of Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Koepke, 2019. "What Drives Capital Flows To Emerging Markets? A Survey Of The Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 516-540, April.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Wenxin Du & Cathérine Koch & Hyun Song Shin, 2019.
"The Dollar, Bank Leverage, and Deviations from Covered Interest Parity,"
American Economic Review: Insights, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 193-208, September.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Wenxin Du & Catherine Koch & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "The dollar, bank leverage and the deviation from covered interest parity," BIS Working Papers 592, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stock, James H & Wright, Jonathan H & Yogo, Motohiro, 2002. "A Survey of Weak Instruments and Weak Identification in Generalized Method of Moments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 518-529, October.
- Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank, 2009.
"Interpreting deviations from covered interest parity during the financial market turmoil of 2007-08,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1953-1962, November.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer, 2008. "Interpreting deviations from covered interest parity during the financial market turmoil of 2007-08," BIS Working Papers 267, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei, 2014.
"Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 221-248.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2013.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brophy, Thomas & Herrala, Niko & Jurado, Raquel & Katsalirou, Irene & Le Quéau, Léa & Lizarazo, Christian & O’Donnell, Seamus, 2019. "Role of cross currency swap markets in funding and investment decisions," Occasional Paper Series 228, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCovered interest rate parity; cross-currency basis; dollar funding; capital flows; portfolio investments;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2020-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.