Credit Migration and Covered Interest Rate Parity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malamud, Semyon & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2018.
"An Intermediation-Based Model of Exchange Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Semyon Malamud & Andreas Schrimpf, 2018. "An intermediation-based model of exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 743, Bank for International Settlements.
- Semyon Malamud & Andreas Schrimpf, 2018. "An Intermediation-Based Model of Exchange Rates," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-14, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2018.
- Denis Gromb & Dimitri Vayanos, 2018.
"The Dynamics of Financially Constrained Arbitrage,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1713-1750, August.
- Denis Gromb & Dimitri Vayanos, 2015. "The Dynamics of Financially Constrained Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 20968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gromb, Denis & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2015. "The dynamics of financially constrained arbitrage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62007, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gromb, Denis & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2018. "The dynamics of financially constrained arbitrage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gromb, Denis & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2015. "The Dynamics of Financially Constrained Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 10436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robin Greenwood & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2018. "The Impact of Pensions and Insurance on Global Yield Curves," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-109, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2018.
- Takahiro Hattori, 2017. "Does swap-covered interest parity hold in long-term capital markets after the financial crisis?," Discussion papers ron293, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Ibhagui, Oyakhilome, 2018. "The Monetary Model of CIP Deviations," MPRA Paper 89641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:167-181 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:468601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.