Report NEP-CBA-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary B. Gorton, 2012. "Some Reflections on the Recent Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Required Reserves as a Credit Policy Tool," Working Papers 1224, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Charles Engel & Nelson C. Mark & Kenneth D. West, 2012. "Factor Model Forecasts of Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "The fiscal implications of a banking union," Policy Briefs 748, Bruegel.
- Mike Mariathasan & Ouarda Merrouche, 2012. "The Manipulation of Basel Risk-Weights. Evidence from 2007-10," Economics Series Working Papers 621, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms and their Demise," NBER Working Papers 18379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Martin Oehmke, 2012. "Bubbles, Financial Crises, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 18398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonner, Clemens & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W, 2012. "The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 41265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bussière, M. & Ristiniemi, A., 2012. "Credit Ratings and Debt Crises," Working papers 396, Banque de France.
- Baldan, Cinzia & Zen, Francesco & Rebonato, Tobia, 2012. "Liquidity risk and interest rate risk on banks: are they related?," MPRA Paper 41323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Y. Campbell & Tarun Ramadorai & Benjamin Ranish, 2012. "How Do Regulators Influence Mortgage Risk: Evidence from an Emerging Market," NBER Working Papers 18394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3214/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore