The fiscal implications of a banking union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013.
"Should Non-Euro Area Countries Join the Single Supervisory Mechanism?,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 141-163, June.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Should Non-Euro Area Countries Join the Single Supervisory Mechanism?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1323, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Should non-euro area countries join the single supervisory mechanism?," Policy Contributions 773, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Should non-euro area countries join the single supervisory mechanism?," Working Papers 1305, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2013. "The mutating euro area crisis: is the balance between "sceptics" and "advocates" shifting?," Occasional Paper Series 144, European Central Bank.
- Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013.
"From supervision to resolution: next steps on the road to European banking union,"
- Nicolas Veron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "From Supervision to Resolution: Next Steps on the Road to European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Iain Begg, 2012. "Banking Union: Inevitable, But Profoundly Challenging?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 15-20, December.
- Marius Andrei Zoican & Lucyna Anna Gornicka, 2014. "Banking Union Optimal Design under Moral Hazard," 2014 Papers pzo33, Job Market Papers.
- David Howarth & Lucia Quaglia, 2013. "Banking Union as Holy Grail: Rebuilding the Single Market in Financial Services, Stabilizing Europe's Banks and ‘Completing’ Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 103-123, September.
- Daniel Gros, 2012.
"Principles of a Two-Tier European Deposit (Re-)Insurance System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 45(4), pages 489-499.
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "Principles of a Two-Tier European Deposit (Re-)Insurance System," CEPS Papers 7958, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014.
"Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 193-241.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union a solution to the euro zone crisis," Working Papers hal-00977221, HAL.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Henri Sterdyniak & Maylis Avaro, 2013. "Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications 2013-20, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union : a solution to the euro zone crisis," Post-Print hal-00980391, HAL.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "The euro crisis: ten roots, but fewer solutions," Policy Contributions 755, Bruegel.
- Górnicka, Lucyna A. & Zoican, Marius A., 2016.
"Too-international-to-fail? Supranational bank resolution and market discipline,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 41-58.
- Lucyna Anna Gornicka & Marius Andrei Zoican, 2016. "Too-International-to-Fail? Supranational Bank Resolution and Market Discipline," Post-Print hal-01253632, HAL.
- Thirion, Gilles, 2017. "European Fiscal Union: Economic rationale and design challenges," CEPS Papers 12160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Claudia Lambert, 2015. "Die Debatte um die Einlagensicherung: Hintergründe und Perspektiven," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 56, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2015. "Banking Union as a Shock Absorber," Ruhr Economic Papers 548, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Rules, Imbalances and Growth in the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 75641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "The known unknowns and the unknown unknowns of the EMU," Policy Contributions 756, Bruegel.
- Pisani-Ferry, Jean, 2013. "The known unknowns and unknown unknowns of European Monetary Union," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 6-14.
- Theo Kiriazidis, 2016. "National State Aid within the Banking Union (BU) and the Hard Core: Periphery Financial Divide," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-4.
- Agnieszka Trzcinska, 2015. "The Impact of the New Resolution Regime on Public Support to Banks (Udzial sektora publicznego w kosztach ratowania bankow w swietle nowych przepisow w zakresie restrukturyzacji i uporzadkowanej likwi," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 120-133.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-09-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-09-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-09-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-09-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-09-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polbrf:748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.