Report NEP-EEC-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "The fiscal implications of a banking union," Policy Briefs 748, Bruegel.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 41265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dritan Gjika & Roman Horvath, 2012. "Stock Market Comovements in Central Europe: Evidence from Asymmetric DCC Model," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1035, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Nonlinear mechanism of the exchange rate pass-through: Does business cycle matter?," MPRA Paper 41179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3214/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boris Podobnik & Davor Horvatic & Dror Y. Kenett & H. Eugene Stanley, 2012. "The competitiveness versus the wealth of a country," Papers 1209.2813, arXiv.org.