Europe and European studies in crisis: Inter-disciplinary and intra-disciplinary schisms in legal and political science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthold Rittberger, 2014. "Integration without Representation? The European Parliament and the Reform of Economic Governance in the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1174-1183, November.
- Andreas Follesdal & Simon Hix, 2006. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 533-562, September.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 2009. "A Postfunctionalist Theory of European Integration: From Permissive Consensus to Constraining Dissensus," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 1-23, January.
- Christopher J. Bickerton & Dermot Hodson & Uwe Puetter, 2015. "The New Intergovernmentalism: European Integration in the Post-Maastricht Era," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 703-722, July.
- Christian Kreuder-Sonnen, 2016. "Beyond Integration Theory: The (Anti-)Constitutional Dimension of European Crisis Governance," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1350-1366, November.
- Jakub Gren & David Howarth & Lucia Quaglia, 2015. "Supranational Banking Supervision in Europe: The Construction of a Credible Watchdog," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53, pages 181-199, September.
- Daniela Schwarzer, 2012. "The Euro Area Crises, Shifting Power Relations and Institutional Change in the European Union," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 3, pages 28-41, December.
- Marco Buti & Nicolas Carnot, 2012. "The EMU Debt Crisis: Early Lessons and Reforms," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 899-911, November.
- Desmond Dinan, 2012. "Governance and Institutions: Impact of the Escalating Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50, pages 85-98, September.
- Mark Dawson, 2015. "The Legal and Political Accountability Structure of ‘Post-Crisis’ EU Economic Governance," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 976-993, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean crisis; authoritarian tendencies; European Studies; European integration; europäische Krise; autoritäre Tendenzen; Europastudien; europäische Integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbtci:spiv2016109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ggwzbde.html .