Contact information of WZB Berlin Social Science Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbrlc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
- SP IV 2015-809 To whom it may concern: International human rights law and global public goods
by Augenstein, Daniel
- SP IV 2015-808 The function of justification in transnational governance
by Kjaer, Poul F.
- SP IV 2015-807 Noncompliance, renegotiation, and justice in international adjudication: A WTO-EU perspective
by Shlomo-Agon, Sivan
- SP IV 2015-806 The moral limits of EU internal market exchange: Equal respect and capabilities
by Tjon Soei Len, Lyn K.L.
- SP IV 2015-805 Justice and justification in Europe's "Area of Freedom, Security and Justice"
by Herlin-Karnell, Ester
- SP IV 2015-804 Human rights as a basis for justice in the European Union
by Douglas-Scott, Sionaidh
- SP IV 2015-803 From public reason to multi-layered justice
by Crum, Ben
- SP IV 2015-802 EU legitimacy in a realist key
by Beetz, Jan Pieter & Rossi, Enzo
- SP IV 2015-801 Dimensions of justice & justification in EU and transnational contexts
by Herlin Karnell, Ester & Kjaer, Poul F.