Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ino .
January 2022, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-31 State Formation in Korea and Japan, 400–800 CE: Emulation and Learning, Not Bellicist Competition
by Huang, Chin-Hao & Kang, David C.
- 32-69 Coming to Terms: The Politics of Sovereign Bond Denomination
by Ballard-Rosa, Cameron & Mosley, Layna & Wellhausen, Rachel L.
- 70-104 Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Institutions
by Baccini, Leonardo & Guidi, Mattia & Poletti, Arlo & Yildirim, Aydin B.
- 105-125 The Arbitrage Lobby: Theory and Evidence on Dual Exchange Rates
by Gulotty, Robert & Kronick, Dorothy
- 126-163 Stopping the Violence but Blocking the Peace: Dilemmas of Foreign-Imposed Nation Building After Ethnic War
by Russell, Kevin & Sambanis, Nicholas
- 164-203 Honor Among Thieves: Understanding Rhetorical and Material Cooperation Among Violent Nonstate Actors
by Blair, Christopher W. & Chenoweth, Erica & Horowitz, Michael C. & Perkoski, Evan & Potter, Philip B.K.
- 204-228 Four Conceptions of Authority in International Relations
by Kustermans, Jorg & Horemans, Rikkert
- 229-250 Chinese Power and the State-Owned Enterprise
by Stone, Randall W. & Wang, Yu & Yu, Shu
- 251-272 Countering Violent Extremism and Radical Rhetoric
by Mitts, Tamar
April 2021, Volume 75, Issue 4
- 921-958 Do External Threats Unite or Divide? Security Crises, Rivalries, and Polarization in American Foreign Policy
by Myrick, Rachel
- 959-990 Trading Places, Trading Platforms: The Geography of Trade Policy Realignment
by Schonfeld, Bryan
- 991-1017 Digital Authoritarianism and the Future of Human Rights
by Dragu, Tiberiu & Lupu, Yonatan
- 1018-1057 Conflict, Cooperation, and Delegated Diplomacy
by Malis, Matt
- 1058-1086 Crude Calculations: Productivity and the Profitability of Conquest
by Coe, Andrew J. & Markowitz, Jonathan N.
- 1087-1108 Legibility and External Investment: An Institutional Natural Experiment in Liberia
by Christensen, Darin & Hartman, Alexandra C. & Samii, Cyrus
- 1109-1132 Concealing Conflict Markets: How Rebels and Firms Use State Institutions to Launder Wartime Trade
by Sweet, Rachel
- 1133-1153 Pool or Duel? Cooperation and Competition Among International Organizations
by Clark, Richard
March 2021, Volume 75, Issue 3
- 665-697 Globalization, Institutions, and Ethnic Inequality
by Bormann, Nils-Christian & Pengl, Yannick I. & Cederman, Lars-Erik & Weidmann, Nils B.
- 698-734 Democratization in the Shadow of Globalization
by Gao, Jacque
- 735-768 Regaining Control? The Political Impact of Policy Responses to Refugee Crises
by Solodoch, Omer
- 769-802 Wolves in Sheep's Clothing: Assessing the Effect of Gender Norms on the Lethality of Female Suicide Terrorism
by Thomas, Jakana L.
- 803-836 Public-Private Governance Initiatives and Corporate Responses to Stakeholder Complaints
by Thrall, Calvin
- 837-857 Threats at Home and Abroad: Interstate War, Civil War, and Alliance Formation
by Edry, Jessica & Johnson, Jesse C. & Leeds, Brett Ashley
- 858-879 Segregation, Integration, and Death: Evidence from the Korean War
by Huff, Connor & Schub, Robert
- 880-900 Fair Share? Equality and Equity in American Attitudes Toward Trade
by Brutger, Ryan & Rathbun, Brian
- 901-919 Robustness of Empirical Evidence for the Democratic Peace: A Nonparametric Sensitivity Analysis
by Imai, Kosuke & Lo, James
April 2021, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 1-1 Preface
by Finnemore, Martha & Scheve, Kenneth & Schultz, Kenneth A. & Voeten, Erik
- 225-257 Challenges to the Liberal Order: Reflections on International Organization
by Lake, David A. & Martin, Lisa L. & Risse, Thomas
- 258-281 The Co-Constitution of Order
by Tourinho, Marcos
- 282-305 Contestations of the Liberal International Order: From Liberal Multilateralism to Postnational Liberalism
by Börzel, Tanja A. & Zürn, Michael
- 306-332 Politicizing International Cooperation: The Mass Public, Political Entrepreneurs, and Political Opportunity Structures
by De Vries, Catherine E. & Hobolt, Sara B. & Walter, Stefanie
- 333-358 The Janus Face of the Liberal International Information Order: When Global Institutions Are Self-Undermining
by Farrell, Henry & Newman, Abraham L.
- 359-386 The Epistemological Challenge of Truth Subversion to the Liberal International Order
by Adler, Emanuel & Drieschova, Alena
- 387-410 Built on Borders: Tensions with the Institution Liberalism (Thought It) Left Behind
by Simmons, Beth A. & Goemans, Hein E.
- 411-439 The Exclusionary Foundations of Embedded Liberalism
by Goodman, Sara Wallace & Pepinsky, Thomas B.
- 440-463 Racism and Antiracism in the Liberal International Order
by Búzás, Zoltán I.
- 464-494 Populism in Place: The Economic Geography of the Globalization Backlash
by Broz, J. Lawrence & Frieden, Jeffry & Weymouth, Stephen
- 495-523 Rising Inequality As a Threat to the Liberal International Order
by Flaherty, Thomas M. & Rogowski, Ronald
- 524-557 America and the Trade Regime: What Went Wrong?
by Goldstein, Judith & Gulotty, Robert
- 558-585 Embedded Liberalism in the Digital Era
by Mansfield, Edward D. & Rudra, Nita
- 586-610 Asset Revaluation and the Existential Politics of Climate Change
by Colgan, Jeff D. & Green, Jessica F. & Hale, Thomas N.
- 611-634 Struggles for Recognition: The Liberal International Order and the Merger of Its Discontents
by Adler-Nissen, Rebecca & Zarakol, Ayşe
- 635-664 Domestic Politics, China's Rise, and the Future of the Liberal International Order
by Weiss, Jessica Chen & Wallace, Jeremy L.
January 2021, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-38 Tariffs As Electoral Weapons: The Political Geography of the US–China Trade War
by Kim, Sung Eun & Margalit, Yotam
- 39-70 What's in a Name? Metaphors and Cybersecurity
by Branch, Jordan
- 71-102 Testing for Negative Spillovers: Is Promoting Human Rights Really Part of the “Problem”?
by Strezhnev, Anton & Kelley, Judith G. & Simmons, Beth A.
- 103-146 Systemic Instability and the Emergence of Border Disputes
by Abramson, Scott F & Carter, David B.
- 147-177 The Past, Present, and Future of Behavioral IR
by Davis, James W. & McDermott, Rose
- 178-203 Political Exclusion, Lost Autonomy, and Escalating Conflict over Self-Determination
by Germann, Micha & Sambanis, Nicholas
- 204-223 The Collapse of State Power, the Cluniac Reform Movement, and the Origins of Urban Self-Government in Medieval Europe
by Doucette, Jonathan Stavnskær & Møller, Jørgen
December 2020, Volume 74, Issue S1
- 1-17 Democracy, Autocracy, and Emergency Threats: Lessons for COVID-19 From the Last Thousand Years
by Stasavage, David
- 18-35 The Song Remains the Same: International Relations After COVID-19
by Drezner, Daniel W.
- 36-58 Pandemic Response as Border Politics
by Kenwick, Michael R. & Simmons, Beth A.
- 59-77 The Big Reveal: COVID-19 and Globalization's Great Transformations
by McNamara, Kathleen R. & Newman, Abraham L.
- 78-97 Health Diplomacy in Pandemical Times
by Fazal, Tanisha M.
- 98-127 COVID-19 and the Politics of Crisis
by Lipscy, Phillip Y.
- 128-147 COVID-19 and the Sacrificial International Order
by Barnett, Michael
- 148-168 Ordinary Patterns in an Extraordinary Crisis: How International Relations Makes Sense of the COVID-19 Pandemic
by Johnson, Tana
- 169-190 Surveillance, Security, and Liberal Democracy in the Post-COVID World
by Greitens, Sheena Chestnut
- 191-212 The COVID-19 Pandemic, International Cooperation, and Populism
by Pevehouse, Jon C.W.
- 213-230 The Politics of Pandemic Othering: Putting COVID-19 in Global and Historical Context
by Dionne, Kim Yi & Turkmen, Fulya Felicity
October 2020, Volume 74, Issue 4
- 633-670 The Suffragist Peace
by Barnhart, Joslyn N. & Trager, Robert F. & Saunders, Elizabeth N. & Dafoe, Allan
- 671-706 Power, Control, and the Logic of Substitution in Institutional Design: The Case of International Climate Finance
by Graham, Erin R. & Serdaru, Alexandria
- 707-741 Continuity or Change? (In)direct Rule in British and French Colonial Africa
by Müller-Crepon, Carl
- 742-772 Historical Institutionalism Meets Practice Theory: Renewing the Selection Process of the United Nations Secretary-General
by Pouliot, Vincent
- 773-809 Genocidal Consolidation: Final Solutions to Elite Rivalry
by van der Maat, Eelco
- 810-832 The Promise of Peacekeeping: Protecting Civilians in Civil Wars
by Carnegie, Allison & Mikulaschek, Christoph
- 833-852 Chinese Aid and Local Ethnic Identification
by Isaksson, Ann-Sofie
- 853-871 Too Late to Apologize? Collateral Damage, Post-Harm Compensation, and Insurgent Violence in Iraq
by Silverman, Daniel
- 872-895 Do Women Make More Credible Threats? Gender Stereotypes, Audience Costs, and Crisis Bargaining
by Schwartz, Joshua A. & Blair, Christopher W.
July 2020, Volume 74, Issue 3
- 417-452 Explaining Foreign Support for China's Global Economic Leadership
by Broz, J. Lawrence & Zhang, Zhiwen & Wang, Gaoyang
- 453-489 The Right to Dominate: How Old Ideas About Sovereignty Pose New Challenges for World Order
by Paris, Roland
- 490-522 The Evolution of Territorial Conquest After 1945 and the Limits of the Territorial Integrity Norm
by Altman, Dan
- 523-559 Rebel Groups, International Humanitarian Law, and Civil War Outcomes in the Post-Cold War Era
by Stanton, Jessica A.
- 560-583 Explaining Migration Timing: Political Information and Opportunities
by Holland, Alisha C. & Peters, Margaret E.
- 584-609 Foreign Meddling and Mass Attitudes Toward International Economic Engagement
by Bush, Sarah Sunn & Prather, Lauren
- 610-632 Talking While Fighting: Understanding the Role of Wartime Negotiation
by Min, Eric
April 2020, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 187-221 The Enemy of My Enemy: When Firms Support Climate Change Regulation
by Kennard, Amanda
- 222-252 Political Authority in International Relations: Revisiting the Medieval Debate
by Costa Lopez, Julia
- 253-294 Explaining Population Displacement Strategies in Civil Wars: A Cross-National Analysis
by Lichtenheld, Adam G.
- 295-330 African Solutions to African Challenges: The Role of Legitimacy in Mediating Civil Wars in Africa
by Duursma, Allard
- 331-362 Autocratic Consent to International Law: The Case of the International Criminal Court's Jurisdiction, 1998–2017
by Hashimoto, Barry
- 363-395 Recapturing Regime Type in International Relations: Leaders, Institutions, and Agency Space
by Hyde, Susan D. & Saunders, Elizabeth N.
- 396-415 Correlates of Warning: Territory, Democracy, and Casualty Aversion in Terrorist Tactics
by Brown, Joseph M.
January 2020, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1-29 The Political Economy of Bilateral Bailouts
by Schneider, Christina J. & Tobin, Jennifer L.
- 31-64 Mingling and Strategic Augmentation of International Legal Obligations
by Putnam, Tonya L.
- 65-93 International Order in Historical East Asia: Tribute and Hierarchy Beyond Sinocentrism and Eurocentrism
by Kang, David C.
- 95-118 The Price of Peace: Motivated Reasoning and Costly Signaling in International Relations
by Kertzer, Joshua D. & Rathbun, Brian C. & Rathbun, Nina Srinivasan
- 119-143 Public Opinion and Decisions About Military Force in Democracies
by Tomz, Michael & Weeks, Jessica L.P. & Yarhi-Milo, Keren
- 145-164 Dangerous Contenders: Election Monitors, Islamic Opposition Parties, and Terrorism
by Kavakli, Kerim Can & Kuhn, Patrick M.
- 165-185 Barriers to Trade: How Border Walls Affect Trade Relations
by Carter, David B. & Poast, Paul
October 2019, Volume 73, Issue 4
- 713-753 War, International Finance, and Fiscal Capacity in the Long Run
by Queralt, Didac
- 755-792 The Effects of Political Institutions on the Extensive and Intensive Margins of Trade
by Kim, In Song & Londregan, John & Ratkovic, Marc
- 793-837 Endogenous Parliaments: The Domestic and International Roots of Long-Term Economic Growth and Executive Constraints in Europe
by Abramson, Scott F & Boix, Carles
- 839-858 International Investment Law and Foreign Direct Reinvestment
by Wellhausen, Rachel L.
- 859-880 Once Bitten, Twice Shy? Investment Disputes, State Sovereignty, and Change in Treaty Design
by Thompson, Alexander & Broude, Tomer & Haftel, Yoram Z.
- 881-900 Who Settles Disputes? Treaty Design and Trade Attitudes Toward the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
by Hahm, Hyeonho & KÃ¶nig, Thomas & OsnabrÃ¼gge, Moritz & Frech, Elena
- 901-926 Civilian Casualties, Humanitarian Aid, and Insurgent Violence in Civil Wars
by Lyall, Jason
- 927-927 Gender Stereotyping and Chivalry in International Negotiations: A Survey Experiment in the Council of the European Union â€” ADDENDUM
by Naurin, Daniel & Naurin, Elin & Alexander, Amy
July 2019, Volume 73, Issue 3
- 491-510 Introduction: The Power of Global Performance Indicators
by Kelley, Judith G. & Simmons, Beth A.
- 511-545 Blacklists, Market Enforcement, and the Global Regime to Combat Terrorist Financing
by Morse, Julia C.
- 547-578 The Millennium Development Goals and Education: Accountability and Substitution in Global Assessment
by Bisbee, James H. & Hollyer, James R. & Rosendorff, B. Peter & Vreeland, James Raymond
- 579-610 A Race to the Top? The Aid Transparency Index and the Social Power of Global Performance Indicators
by Honig, Dan & Weaver, Catherine
- 611-643 The Power of Ranking: The Ease of Doing Business Indicator and Global Regulatory Behavior
by Doshi, Rush & Kelley, Judith G. & Simmons, Beth A.
- 645-683 Ethnic Violence in Africa: Destructive Legacies of Pre-Colonial States
by Paine, Jack
- 685-707 Secret but Constrained: The Impact of Elite Opposition on Covert Operations
by Smith, Gregory L.
- 709-711 A Race to the Top? The Aid Transparency Index and the Social Power of Global Performance Indicators â€“ ERRATUM
by Honig, Dan & Weaver, Catherine
April 2019, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 255-289 Conflict, Peace, and the Evolution of Women's Empowerment
by Webster, Kaitlyn & Chen, Chong & Beardsley, Kyle
- 291-327 Demographic Engineering and International Conflict: Evidence from China and the Former USSR
by McNamee, Lachlan & Zhang, Anna
- 329-363 Violence Exposure and Ethnic Identification: Evidence from Kashmir
by Nair, Gautam & Sambanis, Nicholas
- 365-398 International Intervention and the Rule of Law after Civil War: Evidence from Liberia
by Blair, Robert A.
- 399-433 Diffusion Across International Organizations: Connectivity and Convergence
by Sommerer, Thomas & Tallberg, Jonas
- 435-468 The Domestic Politics of World Power: Explaining Debates over the United States Battleship Fleet, 1890â€“91
by Fordham, Benjamin O.
- 469-488 Gender Stereotyping and Chivalry in International Negotiations: A Survey Experiment in the Council of the European Union
by Naurin, Daniel & Naurin, Elin & Alexander, Amy
- 489-489 The IMF As a Biased Global Insurance Mechanism: Asymmetrical Moral Hazard, Reserve Accumulation, and Financial Crises
by Lipscy, Phillip Y. & Lee, Haillie Na-Kyung
January 2019, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-34 Mobilizing Market Power: Jurisdictional Expansion as Economic Statecraft
by Kalyanpur, Nikhil & Newman, Abraham L.
- 35-64 The IMF As a Biased Global Insurance Mechanism: Asymmetrical Moral Hazard, Reserve Accumulation, and Financial Crises
by Lipscy, Phillip Y. & Lee, Haillie Na-Kyung
- 65-101 Concession Stands: How Mining Investments Incite Protest in Africa
by Christensen, Darin
- 103-131 Protection Through Presence: UN Peacekeeping and the Costs of Targeting Civilians
by Fjelde, Hanne & Hultman, Lisa & Nilsson, DesirÃ©e
- 133-169 Until the Bitter End? The Diffusion of Surrender Across Battles
by Lehmann, Todd C. & Zhukov, Yuri M.
- 171-201 When Reporting Undermines Performance: The Costs of Politically Constrained Organizational Autonomy in Foreign Aid Implementation
by Honig, Dan
- 203-224 Terrorism and the Rise of Right-Wing Content in Israeli Books
by Mitts, Tamar
- 225-248 A Two-Stage Approach to Civil Conflict: Contested Incompatibilities and Armed Violence
by BartuseviÄ ius, Henrikas & Gleditsch, Kristian Skrede
October 2018, Volume 72, Issue 4
- 763-797 Embedded Revisionism: Networks, Institutions, and Challenges to World Order
by Goddard, Stacie E.
- 799-837 Defense Cooperation Agreements and the Emergence of a Global Security Network
by Kinne, Brandon J
- 839-869 The Distribution of Identity and the Future of International Order: China's Hegemonic Prospects
by Allan, Bentley B. & Vucetic, Srdjan & Hopf, Ted
- 871-903 Rumors, Kinship Networks, and Rebel Group Formation
by Larson, Jennifer M. & Lewis, Janet I.
- 905-936 The Determinants of Environmental Migrants' Conflict Perception
by Koubi, Vally & BÃ¶hmelt, Tobias & Spilker, Gabriele & Schaffer, Lena
- 937-968 Democracy and Financial Crisis
by Lipscy, Phillip Y.
- 969-994 Noncooperation by Popular Vote: Expectations, Foreign Intervention, and the Vote in the 2015 Greek Bailout Referendum
by Walter, Stefanie & Dinas, Elias & Jurado, Ignacio & Konstantinidis, Nikitas
July 2018, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 523-559 Cooperation, Conflict, and the Costs of Anarchy
by Fearon, James D.
- 561-590 Deference and Hierarchy in International Regime Complexes
by Pratt, Tyler
- 591-626 Defending Hierarchy from the Moon to the Indian Ocean: Symbolic Capital and Political Dominance in Early Modern China and the Cold War
by Musgrave, Paul & Nexon, Daniel H.
- 627-657 The Spotlight's Harsh Glare: Rethinking Publicity and International Order
by Carnegie, Allison & Carson, Austin
- 659-692 Who's There? Election Observer Identity and the Local Credibility of Elections
by Bush, Sarah Sunn & Prather, Lauren
- 693-724 A Dispositional Theory of Reputation Costs
by Brutger, Ryan & Kertzer, Joshua D.
- 725-757 Legalization and the Legitimation of the Use of Force: Revisiting Kosovo
by NuÃ±ez-Mietz, Fernando G.
- 759-759 Cooperation, Conflict, and the Costs of Anarchyâ€”CORRIGENDUM
by Fearon, James D.
- 761-762 Deference and Hierarchy in International Regime Complexesâ€”ERRATUM
by Pratt, Tyler
April 2018, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 249-281 The Global Diffusion of Law: Transnational Crime and the Case of Human Trafficking
by Simmons, Beth A. & Lloyd, Paulette & Stewart, Brandon M.
- 283-315 The International Politics of Incomplete Sovereignty: How Hostile Neighbors Weaken the State
by Lee, Melissa M.
- 317-349 Forum Isolation: Social Opprobrium and the Origins of the International Law of Internal Conflict
by Mantilla, Giovanni
- 351-385 Is the Good News About Law Compliance Good News About Norm Compliance? The Case of Racial Equality
by BÃºzÃ¡s, ZoltÃ¡n I.
- 387-421 Deals with the Devil? Conflict Amnesties, Civil War, and Sustainable Peace
by Dancy, Geoff
- 423-454 Self-Enforcing Power Sharing in Weak States
by Roessler, Philip & Ohls, David
- 455-484 Globalizing the Supply Chain: Firm and Industrial Support for US Trade Agreements
by Osgood, Iain
- 485-521 Dynamics of Political Protests
by Klein, Graig R. & Regan, Patrick M.
January 2018, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Domestic Politics of International Cooperation: Germany and the European Debt Crisis
by Schneider, Christina J. & Slantchev, Branislav L.
- 33-69 Nonstate Actors and Compliance with International Agreements: An Empirical Analysis of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention
by Jensen, Nathan M. & Malesky, Edmund J.
- 71-103 The Use of Force in UN Peacekeeping
by Howard, Lise MorjÃ© & Dayal, Anjali Kaushlesh
- 105-137 Ethnic Stratification and the Equilibrium of Inequality: Ethnic Conflict in Postcolonial States
by Vogt, Manuel
- 139-171 Tactical Diversity in Militant Violence
by Horowitz, Michael C. & Perkoski, Evan & Potter, Philip B.K.
- 173-203 What Should Be Done? Pragmatic Constructivist Ethics and the Responsibility to Protect
by Ralph, Jason
- 205-226 Civil War as State-Making: Strategic Governance in Civil War
by Stewart, Megan A.
- 227-242 Authoritarian Public Opinion and the Democratic Peace
by Bell, Mark S. & Quek, Kai
April 2017, Volume 71, Issue S1
- 1-31 The Behavioral Revolution and International Relations
by Hafner-Burton, Emilie M. & Haggard, Stephan & Lake, David A. & Victor, David G.
- 33-60 Homo Diplomaticus: Mixed-Method Evidence of Variation in Strategic Rationality
by Rathbun, Brian C. & Kertzer, Joshua D. & Paradis, Mark
- 61-84 How Attachments to the Nation Shape Beliefs About the World: A Theory of Motivated Reasoning
by Herrmann, Richard K.
- 85-108 Why Don't Trade Preferences Reflect Economic Self-Interest?
by Rho, Sungmin & Tomz, Michael
- 109-136 Resolve, Time, and Risk
by Kertzer, Joshua D.
- 137-163 Due Deference: Cosmopolitan Social Identity and the Psychology of Legal Obligation in International Politics
by Bayram, A. Burcu
- 165-188 Rising Power on the Mind
by Tingley, Dustin
- 189-218 Emotions and the Micro-Foundations of Commitment Problems
by Renshon, Jonathan & Lee, Julia J. & Tingley, Dustin
- 219-247 No Substitute for Experience: Presidents, Advisers, and Information in Group Decision Making
by Saunders, Elizabeth N.
- 249-263 The Micro-Foundations of International Relations Theory: Psychology and Behavioral Economics
by Stein, Janice Gross
- 265-277 Research Bets and Behavioral IR
by Powell, Robert
October 2017, Volume 71, Issue 4
- 633-663 Who Controls Foreign Aid? Elite versus Public Perceptions of Donor Influence in Aid-Dependent Uganda
by Findley, Michael G. & Harris, Adam S. & Milner, Helen V. & Nielson, Daniel L.
- 665-699 Occupation and the Political Economy of Trade: Job Routineness, Offshorability, and Protectionist Sentiment
by Owen, Erica & Johnston, Noel P.
- 701-733 The Logic of â€œOffstageâ€ Signaling: Domestic Politics, Regime Type, and Major Power-ProtÃ©gÃ© Relations
by McManus, Roseanne W. & Yarhi-Milo, Keren
- 735-766 Aid Allocation and Targeted Development in an Increasingly Connected World
by Bermeo, Sarah Blodgett
- 767-802 Which Donors, Which Funds? Bilateral Donors' Choice of Multilateral Funds at the World Bank
by Reinsberg, Bernhard & Michaelowa, Katharina & Knack, Stephen
- 803-826 Behavioral Consequences of Probabilistic Precision: Experimental Evidence from National Security Professionals
by Friedman, Jeffrey A. & Lerner, Jennifer S. & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 827-850 The Impact of In-group Favoritism on Trade Preferences
by Mutz, Diana C. & Kim, Eunji
- 851-885 Cultural Diversity and International Order
by Reus-Smit, Christian
July 2017, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 423-457 Winners and Losers in International Trade: The Effects on US Presidential Voting
by Jensen, J. Bradford & Quinn, Dennis P. & Weymouth, Stephen
- 459-490 Gulliver Untied: Entry Deterrence Under Unipolarity
by Gowa, Joanne & Ramsay, Kristopher W.
- 491-522 Regime Types and Terrorism
by Gaibulloev, Khusrav & Piazza, James A. & Sandler, Todd
- 523-557 A Bargaining Theory of Conflict with Evolutionary Preferences
by Little, Andrew T. & Zeitzoff, Thomas
- 559-583 What Explains the Low Success Rate of Investor-State Disputes?
by Pelc, Krzysztof J.
- 585-604 Is Self-determination Contagious? A Spatial Analysis of the Spread of Self-Determination Claims
by Cunningham, Kathleen Gallagher & Sawyer, Katherine
- 605-632 (When) Do Antipoverty Programs Reduce Violence? India's Rural Employment Guarantee and Maoist Conflict
by Dasgupta, Aditya & Gawande, Kishore & Kapur, Devesh
April 2017, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 213-243 The (In)compatibility of Peace and Justice? The International Criminal Court and Civil Conflict Termination
by Prorok, Alyssa K.
- 245-280 Beyond Institutional Design: Explaining the Performance of International Organizations
by Lall, Ranjit
- 281-315 Building the Rule of War: Postconflict Institutions and the Micro-Dynamics of Conflict in Eastern DR Congo
by Lake, Milli
- 317-348 Making the Real: Rhetorical Adduction and the Bangladesh Liberation War
by O'Mahoney, Joseph
- 349-371 The Unintended Consequences of Bilateralism: Treaty Shopping and International Tax Policy
by Arel-Bundock, Vincent
- 373-395 The Distributional Consequences of Preferential Trade Liberalization: Firm-Level Evidence
by Baccini, Leonardo & Pinto, Pablo M. & Weymouth, Stephen
- 397-418 Droning On: Explaining the Proliferation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
by Fuhrmann, Matthew & Horowitz, Michael C.
- 419-421 Can the International Criminal Court Deter Atrocity?â€”CORRIGENDUM
by Jo, Hyeran & Simmons, Beth A.
January 2017, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-30 Peacekeeping, Compliance with International Norms, and Transactional Sex in Monrovia, Liberia
by Beber, Bernd & Gilligan, Michael J. & Guardado, Jenny & Karim, Sabrina
- 31-64 The Politics of Territorial Claims: A Geospatial Approach Applied to Africa
by Goemans, Hein E. & Schultz, Kenneth A.
- 65-95 International Labor Mobility and the Variety of Democratic Political Institutions
by Bearce, David H. & Hart, Andrew F.
- 97-130 The Economic Origins of the Territorial State
by Abramson, Scott F
- 131-162 Producing the Climate: States, Scientists, and the Constitution of Global Governance Objects
by Allan, Bentley B.
- 163-185 Winning the Peace Locally: UN Peacekeeping and Local Conflict
by Ruggeri, Andrea & Dorussen, Han & Gizelis, Theodora-Ismene
- 187-206 Does Foreign Aid Target the Poorest?
by Briggs, Ryan C.
October 2016, Volume 70, Issue 4