Competitiveness of the European economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006.
"A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 459-475, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006. "A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270504, HAL.
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2004. "International Fragmentation of Production and Euro-Med Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 28, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Xiaohui Liu & Chang Shu, 2003. "Determinants of Export Performance: Evidence from Chinese Industries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "The triggers of competitiveness: The EFIGE cross-country report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 738.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2012. "Export Performance and Increased Services Content in Manufacturing," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 220(1), pages 36-52, April.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2013. "The Construction Of World Input-Output Tables In The Wiod Project," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Foster-McGregor, Neil & Stehrer, Robert, 2013. "Value added content of trade: A comprehensive approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 354-357.
- repec:taf:intecj:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:109-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Olga Pindyuk, 2014. "The Development of EU and EU Member States' External Competitiveness," Working Papers 2014-06, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2017.
"Gross Exports Versus Value-Added Exports: Determinants and Policy Implications for Manufacturing Sectors in Selected CEE Countries,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2016. "Gross Exports Versus Value Added Exports: Determinants And Policy Implications For Manufacturing Sectors In Selected Cee Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 40, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015.
"Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA
013535, UN - RCE - CID.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where does the surplus go? Disentangling the capital-labor distributive conflict," LEM Papers Series 2015/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2016. "The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand," LEM Papers Series 2016/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "The Reorientation of Transition Countries??? Exports: Changes in Quantity, Quality and Variety," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-631, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-05-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2015-05-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-TID-2015-05-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eibwps:201501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .