Competitiveness of the European Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006.
"A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 459-475, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006. "A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270504, HAL.
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2004. "International Fragmentation of Production and Euro-Med Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 28, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Xiaohui Liu & Chang Shu, 2003. "Determinants of Export Performance: Evidence from Chinese Industries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 45-67, March.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gianmarco Ottaviano, . "The triggers of competitiveness: The EFIGE cross-country report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 738, February.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2012. "Export Performance and Increased Services Content in Manufacturing," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 220(1), pages 36-52, April.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2013. "The Construction Of World Input-Output Tables In The Wiod Project," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Foster-McGregor, Neil & Stehrer, Robert, 2013. "Value added content of trade: A comprehensive approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 354-357.
- repec:taf:intecj:v:26:y:2012:i:1:p:109-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Olga Pindyuk, 2014. "The Development of EU and EU Member States' External Competitiveness," Working Papers 2014-06, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2017.
"Gross Exports Versus Value-Added Exports: Determinants and Policy Implications for Manufacturing Sectors in Selected CEE Countries,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2016. "Gross Exports Versus Value Added Exports: Determinants And Policy Implications For Manufacturing Sectors In Selected Cee Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 40, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015.
"Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA
013535, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA -FCE - CID.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where does the surplus go? Disentangling the capital-labor distributive conflict," LEM Papers Series 2015/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2018.
"The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 778-808, September.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2016. "The dynamics of profits and wages: technology, offshoring and demand," LEM Papers Series 2016/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "The Reorientation of Transition Countries??? Exports: Changes in Quantity, Quality and Variety," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-631, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; European economy; Europe’s periphery; global trade specialisation; international production networks; vertical trade integration; services–manufacturing linkages;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-07-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2015-07-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2015-07-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2015-07-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2015-07-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.