Report NEP-EFF-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akhmetova, Zhanar & Ferguson, Shon, 2015. "Offshoring, Total Factor Productivity and Skill-Biased Technological Change," Working Paper Series 1074, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Dimitris Christopoulos & Spyro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2015. "Irrigation Technology Adoption, Water Effectiveness and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1506, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Hidemichi, Fujii & Hoang, Vincent & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Environmental efficiency of energy, materials, and emissions," MPRA Paper 65358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alexander, 2015. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth: U.S. Cities, 1880-1930," CEPR Discussion Papers 10673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broström , Anders & Karlsson, Staffan, 2015. "Unraveling the R&D-Innovation-Productivity relationship - a study of an academic endavour," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 414, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mikhail Mamonov & Andrei Vernikov, 2015. "Bank Ownership And Cost Efficiency In Russia, Revisited," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2015. "Ontario's Productivity Performance, 2000-2012: A Detailed Analysis," CSLS Research Reports 2015-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "Investing in the cheapest form of energy: efficiency practices of SMEs in rural Ghana," MPRA Paper 65332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2015. "Health-Damaging Inputs, Workers' Health Status and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1505, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Couture, Lydia & Sydor, Aaron & Tang, Jianmin, 2015. "Industry Productivity in the Manufacturing Sector: The Role of Offshoring," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2015098e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jan Vavra & Jan Suchy & Ondrej Slezak, 2015. "Measuring Production Effectiveness: Industrial Case From Electronic Industry," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2304515, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Urbain Thierry YOGO, 2015. "Ethnic Diversity and the Efficiency of Public Spending in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201513, CERDI.
- FUJII Daisuke & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2015. "Determinants of Industrial Coagglomeration and Establishment-level Productivity," Discussion papers 15077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jitao Tang & Rosanne Altshuler, 2015. "The Spillover Effects Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Home Countries: Evidence From The United States," Departmental Working Papers 201501, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Fleming & Eugene Rich & Catherine DesRoches & James Reschovsky & Rachel Kogan, 2015. "Measuring Changes in the Economics of Medical Practice," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ffc21d7f5da84c4db72bbd7db, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Hu, Cui & Tan, Yong, 2015. "Product Differentiation, Export Participation and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 65343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "Competitiveness of the European Economy," wiiw Research Reports 401, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Celhay,Pablo A. & Gertler,Paul J. & Giovagnoli,Paula & Vermeersch,Christel M. J., 2015. "Long-run effects of temporary incentives on medical care productivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7348, The World Bank.