Unraveling the R&D-Innovation-Productivity relationship - a study of an academic endavour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Cláudia Frias Pinto & Fernando Ribeiro Serra, 2014. "The transaction costs theory in international business research: a bibliometric study over three decades," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 98(3), pages 1899-1922, March.
- Ismael Rafols & Alan L. Porter & Loet Leydesdorff, 2010.
"Science overlay maps: A new tool for research policy and library management,"
Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology,
Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(9), pages 1871-1887, September.
- Ismael Rafols & Alan L. Porter & Loet Leydesdorff, 2010. "Science overlay maps: A new tool for research policy and library management," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(9), pages 1871-1887, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Productivity, R&D, and the Data Constraint," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 347-374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Ben R., 2012.
"The evolution of science policy and innovation studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1219-1239.
- Ben Martin, 2008. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080828, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martin, B.R., 2012. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp432, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Chad Syverson, 2011. "What Determines Productivity?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 326-365, June.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- B.J. Heijdra & A.D. Lowenberg, 1986. "Duhem-Quine, Lakatos and Research Programmes in Economics," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 1(3), pages 175-187, April.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1998. "Technologies, Products and Organization in the Innovating Firm: What Adam Smith Tells Us and Joseph Schumpeter Doesn't," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 433-452, September.
- Pierre Mohnen & Bronwyn Hall, 2013. "Innovation and Productivity: An Update," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 47-65, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; productivity; R&D; citation analysis; bibliometric analysis;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2015-07-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2015-07-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2015-07-04 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2015-07-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.