Report NEP-SBM-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Jaffe & Trinh Le, 2015. "The impact of R&D subsidy on innovation: a study of New Zealand firms," Working Papers 15_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: Do Macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Broström, Anders & Franzoni, Chiara, 2015. "Work Force Composition and Innovation: How Diversity in Employees’ Ethnical and Disciplinary Backgrounds Facilitates Knowledge Re-combination," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 413, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- De Marchi, Valentina & Giuliani, Elisa & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2015. "Local innovation and global value chains in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2015-022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2015. "The Persistence of Regional Entrepreneurship - Are all types of Self-Employment Equally Important?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Broström , Anders & Karlsson, Staffan, 2015. "Unraveling the R&D-Innovation-Productivity relationship - a study of an academic endavour," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 414, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 101, WWWforEurope.
- Jitao Tang & Rosanne Altshuler, 2015. "The Spillover Effects Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Home Countries: Evidence From The United States," Departmental Working Papers 201501, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Couture, Lydia & Sydor, Aaron & Tang, Jianmin, 2015. "Industry Productivity in the Manufacturing Sector: The Role of Offshoring," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2015098e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Barrios, Salvador & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Skonieczna, Agnieszka Maria & Vezzani, Antonio, 2015. "Patent Boxes Design, Patents Location and Local R&D," CEPR Discussion Papers 10679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Longley, Dylan, 2014. "Identifying Critical Requirements for Successful Recruitment Practices in Wellingtonâ€™s Small IT Firms," MBA Research Papers 4463, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Ekaterina Islankina, 2015. "Internationalization Of Regional Clusters: Theoretical And Empirical Issues," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.