Technologies, Products and Organization in the Innovating Firm: What Adam Smith Tells Us and Joseph Schumpeter Doesn't
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Rolla Edward & Mitchell, Bridger M. & Wetzel, Bruce M. & Alleman, James H., 1983. "Charging for local telephone calls : How household characteristics affect the distribution of calls in the GTE Illinois experiment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 339-364, August.
- Gary Madden & Michael Simpson, 1997.
"Residential broadband subscription demand: an econometric analysis of Australian choice experiment data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1073-1078.
- Madden, Gary G & Simpson, Michael, 1997. "Residential broadband subscription demand: an econometric analysis of Australian choice experiment data," MPRA Paper 11936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panzar, John C & Wildman, Steven S, 1995. "Network Competition and the Provision of Universal Service," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 711-719.
- Madden, Gary, 1995. "Experimentation in Economics: An Overview of the Stated-Preference Experimental Design Method," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(64), pages 120-135, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:7:y:1998:i:3:p:433-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .