Environmental efficiency of energy, materials, and emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2007. "Efficiency in Managing the Environment and the Opportunity Cost of Pollution Abatement," Working papers 2007-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2013.
"The SO 2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 103-122, Winter.
- Stavins, Robert Norman & Schmalensee, Richard, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Scholarly Articles 9368024, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp12-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Papers 2012.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Tyteca, Daniel, 1996. "An activity analysis model of the environmental performance of firms--application to fossil-fuel-fired electric utilities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-175, August.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens & Sipilainen, Timo, 2006.
"The law of one price in data envelopment analysis: Restricting weight flexibility across firms,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 735-757, May.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Laurens Cherchye & Timo Sipiläinen, 2003. "The Law of One Price in Data Envelopment Analysis: Restricting Weight Flexibility Across Firms," Microeconomics 0312006, EconWPA, revised 18 Dec 2003.
- Robert G. Chambers, 2002. "Exact nonradial input, output, and productivity measurement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 751-765.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Thierry Post, 2001. "FDH Directional Distance Functions with an Application to European Commercial Banks," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 201-215, January.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- H Leleu, 2009. "Mixing DEA and FDH models together," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(12), pages 1730-1737, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2016.
"Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 265-272, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases," MPRA Paper 66531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:47:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11123-016-0480-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peihao Lai & Minzhe Du & Bing Wang & Ziyue Chen, 2016. "Assessment and Decomposition of Total Factor Energy Efficiency: An Evidence Based on Energy Shadow Price in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Shunsuke Managi & George Halkos, 2015. "Production analysis in environmental, resource, and infrastructure evaluation," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-4, December.
- Hidemichi Fujii & A. George Assaf & Shunsuke Managi & Roman Matousek, 2016.
"Did the financial crisis affect environmental efficiency? evidence from the Japanese manufacturing sector,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 159-168, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Assaf, A. George & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman, 2015. "Did the Financial Crisis Affect Environmental Efficiency? Evidence from the Japanese Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 66363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:620-:d:95947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Satoshi Honma, 2015. "Does international trade improve environmental efficiency? An application of a super slacks-based measure of efficiency," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2080-:d:120466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1758-:d:117204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Environmental efficiency; Shadow price; Free disposal hull; Linear programming;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-07-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2015-07-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-07-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.