Environmental efficiency of energy, materials, and emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2007. "Efficiency in Managing the Environment and the Opportunity Cost of Pollution Abatement," Working papers 2007-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2013.
"The SO 2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 103-122, Winter.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp12-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert Norman & Schmalensee, Richard, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Scholarly Articles 9368024, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Papers 2012.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Tyteca, Daniel, 1996. "An activity analysis model of the environmental performance of firms--application to fossil-fuel-fired electric utilities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-175, August.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens & Sipilainen, Timo, 2006.
"The law of one price in data envelopment analysis: Restricting weight flexibility across firms,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 735-757, May.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Laurens Cherchye & Timo Sipiläinen, 2003. "The Law of One Price in Data Envelopment Analysis: Restricting Weight Flexibility Across Firms," Microeconomics 0312006, EconWPA, revised 18 Dec 2003.
- Robert G. Chambers, 2002. "Exact nonradial input, output, and productivity measurement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(4), pages 751-765.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Thierry Post, 2001. "FDH Directional Distance Functions with an Application to European Commercial Banks," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 201-215, January.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- H Leleu, 2009. "Mixing DEA and FDH models together," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(12), pages 1730-1737, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2016.
"Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 265-272, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Trends in corporate environmental management studies and databases," MPRA Paper 66531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:47:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11123-016-0480-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peihao Lai & Minzhe Du & Bing Wang & Ziyue Chen, 2016. "Assessment and Decomposition of Total Factor Energy Efficiency: An Evidence Based on Energy Shadow Price in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Shunsuke Managi & George Halkos, 2015. "Production analysis in environmental, resource, and infrastructure evaluation," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-4, December.
- Hidemichi Fujii & A. George Assaf & Shunsuke Managi & Roman Matousek, 2016.
"Did the financial crisis affect environmental efficiency? evidence from the Japanese manufacturing sector,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 159-168, April.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Assaf, A. George & Managi, Shunsuke & Matousek, Roman, 2015. "Did the Financial Crisis Affect Environmental Efficiency? Evidence from the Japanese Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 66363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:620-:d:95947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Satoshi Honma, 2015. "Does international trade improve environmental efficiency? An application of a super slacks-based measure of efficiency," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2080-:d:120466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1758-:d:117204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Environmental efficiency; Shadow price; Free disposal hull; Linear programming;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-07-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2015-07-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-07-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .