Shadow Price of CO2 Emissions in Indian Thermal Power Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parikh, Jyoti & Panda, Manoj & Ganesh-Kumar, A. & Singh, Vinay, 2009. "CO2 emissions structure of Indian economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1024-1031.
- Rolf Färe & Carlos Martins-Filho & Michael Vardanyan, 2010.
"On functional form representation of multi-output production technologies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 81-96, April.
- R. Fare & C. Martins-Filho & M. Vardanyan, 2010. "On functional form representation of multi-output production technologies," Post-Print hal-00800130, HAL.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Weber, William L., 2006. "Shadow prices and pollution costs in U.S. agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 89-103, January.
- M. Murty & Surender Kumar & Kishore Dhavala, 2007.
"Measuring environmental efficiency of industry: a case study of thermal power generation in India,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 31-50, September.
- M N, Murty & Kumar, Surender & Dhavala, Kishore, 2006. "Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India," MPRA Paper 1693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manish Gupta, 2006. "Costs of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Case Study of India’s Power Generation Sector," Working Papers 2006.147, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bowen Xiao & Dongxiao Niu & Han Wu & Haichao Wang, 2017. "Marginal Abatement Cost of CO 2 in China Based on Directional Distance Function: An Industry Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard, 1987.
"The Performance of Coal-Burning Electric Generating Units in the United States: 1960-1980,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 85-109, April.
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1985. "The Performance of Coal-Burning Electric Generating Units in the United States: 1960-1980," Working papers 379, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W. & Zhou, P., 2015. "Marginal CO2 abatement costs: Findings from alternative shadow price estimates for Shanghai industrial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 109-117.
- Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W., 2014. "On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 799-806.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emissions; shadow price; directional distance function; thermal power plants; India;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.