Measuring the cost of environmentally sustainable industrial development in India: a distance function approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2002)
Issue (Month): 03 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- Murty, Sushama & Russell, R. Robert, 2010.
"On modeling pollution-generating technologies,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
931, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell & Steven B. Levkoff, 2011. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies," Discussion Papers 1101, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Krishna Pd. Pant, "undated". "Estimating Health Benefits when Behaviors are Endogenous: A Case of Indoor Air Pollution in Rural Nepal," Working papers 2, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Muneesh Kumar & Padmasai Arora, 2010. "Bank efficiency measurement using alternative techniques of frontier analysis: evidence from India," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 40-69.
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay & Souvik Bhattacharya, 2006. "Estimation of Marginal Abatement Cost of Air Pollution in Durgapur City of West Bengal," Working Papers 2006-013, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sushama Murty, 2015. "On the properties of an emission-generating technology and its parametric representation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 60(2), pages 243-282, October.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L., 2009. "Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2232-2242, June.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Knox, C.A. & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency Measurement with Translog Distance Functions: A Parametric Approach," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B., 2012. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-135.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010. "On the theory of a firm : The case of by-production of emissions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 934, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Sang-choon & Oh, Dong-hyun & Lee, Jeong-dong, 2014. "A new approach to measuring shadow price: Reconciling engineering and economic perspectives," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-77.
- Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W., 2014. "On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 799-806.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "On the properties of an emission-generating technology and its parametric representation," Discussion Papers 1202, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez, Maria A & Lopez, Rigoberto A, 2007. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 367-392, January.
- MarÃa A. GonzÃ¡lez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2007. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 367-392.
- Gonzalez, Maria A. & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2005. "Political Violence and Farm Household Efficiency in Colombia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- M. Murty & Surender Kumar & Kishore Dhavala, 2007. "Measuring environmental efficiency of industry: a case study of thermal power generation in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 31-50, September.
- M N, Murty & Kumar, Surender & Dhavala, Kishore, 2006. "Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India," MPRA Paper 1693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Surender & Gupta, Sreekant, 2004. "Resource use efficiency of US electricity generating plants during the SO2 trading regime: A distance function approach," Working Papers 04/17, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Gupta, Manish, 2005. "Estimation of marginal abatement costs for undesirable outputs in India's power generation sector: An output distance function approach," Working Papers 05/27, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Does the Kyoto Protocol Agreement matters? An environmental efficiency analysis," MPRA Paper 30652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molinos-Senante, María & Hanley, Nick & Sala-Garrido, Ramón, 2015. "Measuring the CO2 shadow price for wastewater treatment: A directional distance function approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 241-249.
- Wang, Q.W. & Zhou, P. & Shen, N. & Wang, S.S., 2013. "Measuring carbon dioxide emission performance in Chinese provinces: A parametric approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 324-330.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:7:y:2002:i:03:p:467-486_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed