Cost-minimizing Regulation of Sulfur Emissions: Regional Gains in Electric Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cukierman, Alex & Wachtel, Paul, 1979. "Differential Inflationary Expectations and the Variability of the Rate of Inflation: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 595-609, September.
- Nelson, Charles R, 1979.
"Recursive Structure in U.S. Income, Prices, and Output,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1307-1327, December.
- Nelson, Charles R., 1976. "Recursive structure in U.S. income, prices and output," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 1, pages 2-32.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "A Reexamination of Natural Rate Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 946-960, December.
- Abrams, Richard K. & Froyen, Richard T. & Waud, Roger N., 1983. "The variability of output-inflation tradeoffs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 151-171, February.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1980. "Further International Evidence of Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 409-421, June.
- Levi, Maurice D & Makin, John H, 1980. "Inflation Uncertainty and the Phillips Curve: Some Empirical Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1022-1027, December.
- Sato, Kazuo, 1972. "Additive Utility Functions with Double-Log Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 102-124, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsushita, Kyohei & Yamane, Fumihiro, 2012. "Pollution from the electric power sector in Japan and efficient pollution reduction," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1124-1130.
- Jianjun Wang & Li Li & Fan Zhang & Qiannan Xu, 2014. "Carbon Emissions Abatement Cost in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Abatement-Cost Heterogeneity and Anticipated Savings from Market-Based Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series rwp00-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2007. "Effects of permitted effluent limits on environmental compliance levels," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 178-193, February.
- Curtis Carlson & Dallas Burtraw & Maureen Cropper & Karen L. Palmer, 2000.
"Sulfur Dioxide Control by Electric Utilities: What Are the Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1292-1326, December.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Cropper, Maureen & Carlson, Curtis, 1998. "Sulfur-Dioxide Control By Electric Utilities: What Are the Gains from Trade?," Discussion Papers dp-98-44-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Carlson, Curtis & Burtraw, Dallas & Cropper, Maureen & Palmer, Karen L., 1998. "Sulfur dioxide control by electric utilities : what are the gains from trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1966, The World Bank.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2002. "The effect of sulfur regulations on the U.S. electric power industry: a generalized cost approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 491-508, September.
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Stoerk, 2017. "Compliance, Efficiency and Instrument Choice: Evidence from air pollution control in China," GRI Working Papers 273, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6262, The World Bank.
- Manish Gupta, 2006. "Costs of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Case Study of India’s Power Generation Sector," Working Papers 2006.147, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cropper, Maureen L., 2000. "Has Economic Research Answered the Needs of Environmental Policy?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 328-350, May.
- Lee, Sang-choon & Oh, Dong-hyun & Lee, Jeong-dong, 2014. "A new approach to measuring shadow price: Reconciling engineering and economic perspectives," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-77.
- Vijay, Samudra & DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Srivastava, Ravi K., 2010. "A bottom-up method to develop pollution abatement cost curves for coal-fired utility boilers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2255-2261, May.
- Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars, 2007. "A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1718-1730, March.
- Myunghun, Lee, 2011. "Potential cost savings from internal/external CO2 emissions trading in the Korean electric power industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6162-6167, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:67:y:1985:i:1:p:81-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .