Frank M. Gollop
|Terminal Degree:||1974 Department of Economics; Harvard University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Kelly Chaston & Gregory Swinand & Frank Gollop & Richard Arnott, 1997. "A Welfare-Based Measure of Productivity Growth with Environmental Externalities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 392., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Frank Gollop & Kelly A. Chaston & Kathleen M. Lang, 1995. "The Battle Against Major Air Pollutants: Some Wartime Statistics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 287., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Frank Gollop, 1994. "The Pin Factory Revisited: Diversification and Productivity Growth," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 285., Boston College Department of Economics.
- V. Eldon Ball & Frank M. Gollop & Alison Kelly-Hawke & Gregory P. Swinand, 1999. "Patterns of State Productivity Growth in the U.S. Farm Sector: Linking State and Aggregate Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 164-179.
- Frank M. Gollop & Gregory P. Swinand, 1998. "From Total Factor to Total Resource Productivity: An Application to Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 577-583.
- Gollop, Frank M & Monahan, James L, 1991. "A Generalized Index of Diversification: Trends in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 318-330, May.
- Gollop, Frank M, 1987. "Modeling Aggregate Productivity Growth: The Importance of Intersectoral Transfer Prices and International Trade," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 33(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Gollop, Frank M & Roberts, Mark J, 1985. "Cost-minimizing Regulation of Sulfur Emissions: Regional Gains in Electric Power," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 81-90, February.
- Gollop, Frank M & Roberts, Mark J, 1983. "Environmental Regulations and Productivity Growth: The Case of Fossil-Fueled Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 654-674, August.
- Frank M. Gollop & Stephen H. Karlson, 1980. "The Electric Power Industry: An Econometric Model of Intertemporal Behavior," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(3), pages 299-314.
- Gollop, Frank M. & Roberts, Mark J., 1979. "Firm interdependence in oligopolistic markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 313-331, August.
- Gollop, Frank M & Karlson, Stephen H, 1978. "The Impact of the Fuel Adjustment Mechanism on Economic Efficiency," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 574-584, November.
- Frank Gollop & Gregory P. Swinand, 2001. "Total Resource Productivity. Accounting for Changing Environmental Quality," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 587-608 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Gollop & Dale Jorgenson, 1983. "Appendix B: Sectoral Labor Input," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 503-520 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Gollop & Dale Jorgenson, 1983. "Sectoral Measures of Labor Cost for the United States, 1948-1978," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 185-236 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Gollop & Dale Jorgenson, 1980. "U.S. Productivity Growth by Industry, 1947–73," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 15-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frank M. Gollop should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.