Total Resource Productivity. Accounting for Changing Environmental Quality
In: New Developments in Productivity Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Charles W. Abdalla, 1994. "Groundwater Values from Avoidance Cost Studies: Implications for Policy and Future Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1062-1067.
- Kevin J. Boyle & Gregory L. Poe & John C. Bergstrom, 1994. "What Do We Know About Groundwater Values? Preliminary Implications from a Meta Analysis of Contingent-Valuation Studies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1055-1061.
- Gollop, Frank M, 1987. "Modeling Aggregate Productivity Growth: The Importance of Intersectoral Transfer Prices and International Trade," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 33(2), pages 211-227, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek M. Harchaoui, 2006.
"The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead,"
NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 439-470
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Baldwin & Tarek Harchaoui, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," NBER Working Papers 11107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, John R. & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2005. "The Integration of the Canadian Productivity Accounts Within the System of National Accounts: Current Status and Challenges Ahead," Economic Analysis Methodology Paper Series: National Accounts 2005004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Dachraoui, Kais & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2004. "Water Use, Shadow Prices and the Canadian Business Sector Productivity Performance," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004026e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dachraoui, Kais & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2004. "Utilisation de l'eau, prix fictifs et productivite du secteur canadien des entreprises," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2004026f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2014.
"Undesirable outputs and a primal Divisia productivity index based on the directional output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 135-146.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .