Water Use, Shadow Prices and the Canadian Business Sector Productivity Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diane Dupont & Steven Renzetti, 2001. "The Role of Water in Manufacturing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 411-432, April.
- Diaz, Aldo & Harchaoui, Tarek M, 1997. "Accounting for Exhaustible Resources in the Canadian System of National Accounts: Flows, Stocks and Productivity Measures," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 465-485, December.
- Steven Renzetti, 1992. "Estimating the Structure of Industrial Water Demands: The Case of Canadian Manufacturing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 396-404.
- Lasserre, Pierre & Ouellette, Pierre, 1991.
"The measurement of productivity and scarcity rents : The case of asbestos in Canada,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 287-312, June.
- Gatien, M.A. & Lasserre, P. & Ouellette, P., 1987. "The Measurement of Productivity and Scarcity Rent: the Case of Asbestos in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 8747, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dupont, D.P. & Renzetti, S., 1996.
"The Role of Water in the Canadian Manufacturing Industry,"
1996-07, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Dupont, D.P. & Renzetti, S., 1996. "The Role of Water in the Canadian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 1996-07, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Frank Gollop & Gregory P. Swinand, 2001. "Total Resource Productivity. Accounting for Changing Environmental Quality," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 587-608 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeßberger Christoph & Sindram Maximilian & Zimmer Markus, 2011.
"Global Warming Induced Water-Cycle Changes and Industrial Production – A Scenario Analysis for the Upper Danube River Basin,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(3), pages 415-439, June.
- Christoph Jeßberger & Maximilian Sindram & Markus Zimmer, 2010. "Global Warming Induced Water-Cycle Changes and Industrial Production - A Scenario Analysis for the Upper Danube River Basin," ifo Working Paper Series 94, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Paul Lanoie & Alexandra Rochon-Fabien, 2011. "Promoting Pollution Prevention in Small Businesses: Costs and Benefits of the “Enviroclub” Initiative," Cahiers de recherche 11-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Environment; Natural resources; Productivity accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2006-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2006-02-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2004026e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .