International Association of Agricultural Economists
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
- 189135 Economic Statistics and U.S. Agricultural Policy
by Gardner, Bruce & Goodwin, Barry & Ahearn, Mary Clare
- 25800 Climate Change and the Economics of Farm Management in the Face of Land Degradation: Dryland Salinity in Western Australia
by John, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 25799 Bridging Micro- and Macro-Analyses of the EU Sugar Program: Methods and Insights
by Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe
- 25798 Reformulating Policies for Integrated Land and Water Use for Sustainable Agricultural Development: A Case of Punjab State
by Bhullar, A.S. & Sidhu, R.S. & Singh, Joginder
- 25797 Examining Collective Action among Mieso Agropastoralists of Eastern Ethiopia
by Beyene, Fekadu & Hagedorn, Konrad
- 25796 Milk Handling in the Supply Chains: The Case of Smallholder Retail Outlets In Nakuru, Kenya
by Birachi, E. Abucheli & Owuor, George & Hanf, C.-Hennig
- 25795 Quality Systems in the Agri-Food Industry - Implementation, Cost, Benefit and Strategies
by Krieger, Stephanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 25794 Wheat Diversity and Productivity in Indian Punjab After the Green Revolution
by Smale, Melinda & Singh, Joginder & Di Falco, Salvatore & Zambrano, Patricia
- 25793 The Use of Bootstrapped Malmquist Indices to Reassess Productivity Change Findings: An Application to a Sample of Polish Farms
by Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure
- 25792 Do Ideas Matter in Strategic Choices Made by Organizations? An Empirical Work on the Participation of Agricultural Organizations to the Political Making Process in Costa Rica
by D'Hotel, Elodie Maitre & le Cotty, Tristan
- 25791 Consumers' Perceptions about Food Quality Attributes and Their Incidence in Argentinean Organic Choices
by Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lupin, Beatriz & Lacaze, Maria Victoria
- 25790 Transferring the Benefits of Water Quality Enhancements in Small Catchments
by Black, Andrew & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick & Tinch, Dugald & Aftab, Ashar & Bergmann, E. Ariel
- 25789 Seasoning a Monopsonic Processor for Collective Action amongst Pepper Producers in Costa Rica
by Saenz-Segura, Fernando J.F. & Schipper, Robert A. & D'Haese, Marijke F.C.
- 25788 Transaction Cost Analysis of Upstream-Downstream Relations in Watershed Services: Lessons from Community-Based Forestry Management in Sumatra, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul
- 25787 Adoption of Soil Erosion Control Practices in Southern Spain Olive Groves
by Franco, Juan Agustin & Calatrava-Leyva, Javier
- 25786 Consumers' Preferences for GM Food and Voluntary Information Acquisition: A Simultaneous Choice Analysis
by Veeman, Michele M. & Hu, Wuyang & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 25785 On the Twain Food Supply Chain in China - Impact of Supermarket Development on Agricultural Sector and Agrifood Safety in China
by Hu, Dinghuan
- 25784 Technical Efficiency and Adoption of Soil Conservation in El Salvador and Honduras
by Solis, Daniel & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Quiroga, Ricardo E.
- 25783 Economics of Management Zone Delineation in Cotton Precision Agriculture
by Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Segarra, Eduardo & Bronson, Kevin
- 25782 Measuring Male-Female Productivity Differentials in Ethiopian Agriculture: Policy Implications for Improving the Livelihood of Female Farmers
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Yadeta, Kenea & Paulos, Zelekawork & Teklewold, Hailemariam
- 25781 The Influence of Asset and Access Poverty on Crop Production and Land Degradation in Uganda
by Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John L. & Kaizzi, Crammer
- 25780 Economic Evaluation of Organic and Inorganic Resources for Recapitalizing Soil Fertility in Smallholder Maize-based Cropping Systems of Central Kenya
by Ramisch, J. & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Kimenye, L.N. & Kimani, Stephen K. & Macharia, Jm.
- 25779 The Effects of Trade Liberalization in Textiles and Clothing on the Greek Market for Cotton Yarn: A Multi-Market Analysis
by Dimitrios, Dadakas & Stelios, Katranidis D.
- 25778 CO2 Emissions from Central Canadian Agriculture: Meeting Kyoto Targets and Its Implications
by Manaloor, Varghese
- 25777 Public Investment Targeting in Rural Central America
by Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Jansen, Hans G.P.
- 25776 The Accession of Romania to the European Union - Scenario Analysis for Key Agricultural Crop Markets Using AGMEMOD Model
by Gavrilescu, Camelia & Gavrilescu, Dinu & Kevorchian, Cristian
- 25775 Poverty Comparisons with Endogenous Absolute Poverty Lines
by Simler, Kenneth R. & Arndt, Channing
- 25774 Weather Risk and the Off-Farm Labor Supply of Agricultural Households in India
by Ito, Takahiro & Kurosaki, Takashi
- 25773 The Tariff-only Import Regime for Bananas in the European Union: Setting the Tariff at Right Level is Impossible Mission
by Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal & Levert, Fabrice
- 25772 Standards as Barriers and Catalysts for Trade and Poverty Reduction
by Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 25771 Dynamic Efficiency Analysis using a Directional Distance Function
by Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Silva, Elvira
- 25770 What Motivates Farms to Associate? The Case of Two Competing Czech Agricultural Associations
by Bavorova, Miroslava & Curtiss, Jarmila
- 25769 The Promotion of Rural Tourism in Korea and Other East Asia Countries: Policies and Implementation
by Lee, Jae-Ouk & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 25768 Estimating Economic Health Costs of Not Controlling Toxic Water Pollution
by Easter, K. William & Konishi, Yoshifumi
- 25767 The Impact of Social Capital on Economic Performance of Agricultural Producers in the Czech Republic
by Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Pencakova, Jitka
- 25766 Concentration in Hungarian Food Retailing and Supplier-Retailer Relationships
by Juhasz, Aniko & Stauder, Marta
- 25765 Does Natural Resource Extraction Mitigate Poverty and Inequality? Evidence from Rural Mexico
by Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro & Mora, Jorge & Taylor, J. Edward
- 25764 Income Sources, Poverty, and Forest Encroachment: Implications for Rural Development Policies in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred & Nuryartono, Nunung
- 25763 Institutional Analysis of Swidden: The Case of Swiddners in Orissa
by Jyotishi, A.
- 25762 Producing and Procuring Horticultural Crops with Chinese Characteristics: Why Small Farmers Are Thriving and Supermarkets Are Absent in Rural China
by Wang, Honglin & Dong, Xiaoxia & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Reardon, Thomas
- 25761 Transportation Optimization Modeling for Washington State Hay Shipments: Mode and Cost Implications Due to Loss of Container Services at the Port of Portland
by Jessup, Eric & Meenach, Stephanie & Casavant, Kenneth L.
- 25760 Competition and Dynamics in Trade Patterns: Hungarian and Slovenian Agri-Food Trade with the European Unions' Trading Partners
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- 25759 Kenyan Supermarkets and Horticultural Farm Sector Development
by Neven, David & Reardon, Thomas
- 25758 Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in the Hungarian Food Industry
by Ferto, Imre
- 25757 Vulnerability and Risk Management among Turkmen Leaseholders
by Glukhikh, Rimma & Lerman, Zvi & Schwartz, Moshe
- 25756 Agriculturally Related Environmental Issues in Free Trade Agreements
by Colyer, Dale
- 25755 Exploring Environmental-Economic Benefits from Agri-Industrial Diversification in the Sugar Industry: An Integrated Land Use and Value Chain Approach
by Roebeling, Peter C. & Smith, D. Mark & van Grieken, Martijn
- 25754 Productive Efficiency in Agriculture: Corn Production in Mexico
by Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Barceinas-Paredes, Fernando
- 25753 Effects of Great Barrier Reef Degradation on Recreational Demand: A Contingent Behaviour Approach
by Kragt, Marit Ellen & Roebeling, Peter C. & Ruijs, Arjan
- 25752 Valuation of Cow Attributes by Conjoint Analysis: A Case Study in Western Kenya
by Makokha, Stella Nabwile & Karugia, Joseph Thuo & Staal, Steven J. & Oluoch-Kosura, Willis
- 25751 The Dynamics of Chinese Rural Households' Participation in Labor Markets
by Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing
- 25750 The Impact of Natural and Manmade Disasters on Household Welfare
by Sawada, Yasuyuki
- 25749 Economic Liberalization and Rural Land and Labour Markets in India: A Study
by Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 25748 Marginal Productivity Analysis of Global Inter-sectoral Water Demand
by Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Juana, James S. & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 25747 Supply Chain Management of Fresh Produce: Melons in Western China
by Zhang, Yanrong & Wei, Sherrie & Qiao, Zhixia
- 25746 Food Safety in a Globalizing World: Opportunities and Challenges for India
by Umali-Deininger, Dina & Sur, Mona
- 25745 Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia
by Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John
- 25744 The Effect of Genetic and Infrastructure Investments in Dairy and Beef Producers' Profit in Chile
by Melo, Oscar & Alegre, Miguel & Ortega, Jorge & Foster, William E.
- 25743 Designing Market Based Instruments: Beyond Round One of the Australian MBI Pilot Program
by Lansdell, Nicola & Stoneham, Gary
- 25742 Marketing Underutilized Plant Species for the Poor
by Gruere, Guillaume P. & Smale, Melinda & Giuliani, Alessandra
- 25741 Consumers' Trust in Government and Their Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Food: Empirical Evidence from China
by Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun
- 25740 Impact of Research Investment on Technology Development and Total Factor Productivity in Major Field Crops of Peninsular India
by Ananth, G.S. & Chengappa, P.G. & Janaiah, Aldas
- 25739 Modeling Differentiated Quality Standards in the Agri-Food Sector: The Case of Meat Trade in the EU
by Rau, Marie-Luise & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 25738 Productivity and Environmental Performance in Marketing Cooperatives: Incentive Schemes on the Horticultural Sector
by Galdeano-Gomez, Emilio & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Manuel
- 25737 Generating Global Crop Distribution Maps: From Census to Grid
by You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike
- 25736 International Trade Performance of the South African Fish Industry
by Yakob, M.T. & Viljoen, Machiel F. & Jooste, Andre & Graz, M.
- 25735 Flexible Trade Policies in Agriculture Sectors of Developing Countries: Proposing a Technical Approach for Sri Lanka
by Herath, Anura
- 25734 Food Safety. Commodity Science Point of View
by Zalewski, Romuald I. & Skawinska, Eulalia
- 25733 Food Safety as a Global Public Good: Is There Underinvestment?
by Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 25732 Improving Agricultural Market Access for African LDCs: Deepening, Widening, Broadening and Strengthening Trade Preferences
by Yu, Wusheng
- 25731 Destabilising Farmers' Revenues by Shifting to Direct Payments? The Case of EU's Common Agricultural Policy
by Hansen, Heiko
- 25730 Maize Yield Response to Fertilizer and Profitability of Fertilizer Use Among Small-Scale Maize Producers in Zambia
by Xu, Zhiying & Govereh, Jones & Black, J. Roy & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 25729 Institutional Change in East German Water Management Systems
by Schleyer, Christian
- 25728 A Producer's Propensity to Conserve Framework: Application to a US and Australian Conservation Program
by Eigenraam, Mark & Doering, Otto C., III & Spinelli, Felix
- 25727 Analysis of the Impact of Urbanization and Enhanced Incomes on Demand for Food Quality in Hanoi
by Ali, Mubarik & Quan, Nguyen The & van Nam, Ngo
- 25726 Recycling Hybrid Maize Varieties: Is It Backward Practice or Innovative Response to Adverse Conditions in Kenya?
by Japhether, W. & De Groote, Hugo & Lawrence, M. & Danda, Milton Kengo & Mohammed, Lutta
- 25725 Mentorship Alliance between South African Farmers: Implication for Sustainable Agriculture Sector Reform
by Femi, Olubode-Awosola & van Schalkwyk, Herman D.
- 25724 Investing in Livestock Development in Water-Scarce Semi-Arid Watersheds: Technological, Institutional and Policy Dimensions
by Puskur, Ranjitha
- 25723 Modeling Deforestation and Land Use Change: Sparse Data Environments
by De Pinto, Alessandro & Nelson, Gerald C.
- 25722 Targeting Research for Enhanced Impact on Poverty in Marginal Areas: The Representative Case of the Dry Areas of Syria
by La Rovere, Roberto & Aw-Hassan, Aden
- 25721 Measuring Productivity Change and Its Components for Fisheries: The Case of the Alaskan Pollock Fishery, 1994-2003
by Felthoven, Ronald G. & Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Torres, Marcelo
- 25720 Economic Incentives for Entry and Exit in Gum Arabic Agroforestry System in Sudan
by Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus
- 25719 Reconciling Value Conflicts in Regional Forest Planning in Australia: A Decision Theoretic Approach
by Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini
- 25718 Decentralized Rural Development Policies: Does it Make Sense? The Example of Diversification in Flanders
by Vandermeulen, Valerie & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 25717 The Value of Crop Borders for Management of Potato Virus Y (PVY) in Seed Potatoes
by Olson, Kent D. & Badibanga, Thaddee Mutumba & Radcliffe, Edward B. & Ragsdale, David W.
- 25716 Farmers' Post-Harvest Grain Management Choices under Liquidity Constraints and Impending Risks: Implications for Achieving Food Security Objectives in Ethiopia
by Gabriel, Abebe H. & Hundie, Bekele
- 25715 A Reappraisal of the Role of Agriculture in Economic Growth in Melanesian Countries
by Fleming, Euan M. & Fleming, Pauline
- 25714 Multi-Institutional Implementation of Farmer Field Schools among Nicaraguan Bean Growers. Do Different NGOs Perform Differently?
by Labarta, Ricardo A. & Swinton, Scott M.
- 25713 Empowering Rural People for Their Own Development
by Binswanger, Hans P.
- 25712 Market Power in UK Food Retailing: Theory and Evidence from Seven Product Groups
by Lloyd, Tim A. & McCorriston, Steve & Morgan, C. Wyn & Rayner, Anthony J. & Weldegebriel, Habtu T.
- 25711 The Effect of Farm Labor Organization on IPM Adoption: Empirical Evidence from Thailand
by Beckmann, Volker & Irawan, Evi & Wesseler, Justus
- 25710 Will Fat Taxes Cause Americans to Become Fatter? Some Evidence from US Meats
by Clark, J. Stephen & Levedahl, J. William
- 25709 Introducing Different Land Uses (Irrigated and Non-Irrigated) in Policy Analysis Modelling for Mediterranean Countries
by Casado, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena
- 25708 Private Standards, Handling and Hygiene in Fruit Export Supply Chains: A Preliminary Evaluation of the Economic Impact of Parallel Standards
by Vermeulen, Hester & Jordaan, Daniel du Plessis Scheepers & Korsten, Luuk & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 25707 Productivity and Economic Growth in Tunisian Agriculture: An Empirical Evidence
by Dhehibi, Boubaker & Lachaal, Lassaad
- 25706 Need, Greed or Customary Rights - Which Factors Explain the Encroachment of Protected Areas? Empirical Evidence from a Protected Area in Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Birner, Regina & Maertens, Miet & Zeller, Manfred
- 25705 Cointegration and Market Integration: An Application to the Potato Markets in Rural West Bengal, India
by Basu, Jyotish Prakash
- 25704 Natural Experiment Evidence on Whether Selection Bias Overstates the Gains from Migration
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano & Stillman, Steven
- 25703 Rationalization and Harmonization of Seed Policies and Regulations in Eastern and Central Africa: Effecting Policy Change through Private Public Partnerships
by Minde, Isaac J. & Waithaka, Michael M.
- 25702 How to Make Institutional Economics Policy-Relevant: Theoretical Considerations and an Application to Rural Credit Markets in Developing Countries
by Petrick, Martin
- 25701 Complementarity between Irrigation and Fertilizer Technologies - A Justification for Increased Irrigation Investment in the Less-Favored Areas of SSA
by Yilma, Tsegaye & Berger, Thomas
- 25700 The Impacts of Hurricane Mitch on Child Health: Evidence from Nicaragua
by Omitsu, Makiko & Yamano, Takashi
- 25699 Spillovers from Globalization on Land Use: Evidence from Madagascar
by Minten, Bart & Randrianarison, Lalaina & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 25698 Export Market Linkage via Gentleman's Agreement: Evidence from French Bean Marketing in Kenya
by Kariuki, Isaac Maina & Gideon, Aiko Obare & Loy, Jens-Peter
- 25697 Evaluation of Resource Management Options for Smallholder Farms Using an Integrated Modelling Approach
by Zingore, Shamie & Gonzalez-Estrada, E. & Delve, Robert J. & Dimes, J.P. & Herrero, Mario & Murwira, H.K. & Giller, Ken E.
- 25696 Improving the Economic Decision-Making Capability and Viability of Chinese Wool Textile Mills
by Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A. & Longworth, John W. & Zhao, Y.
- 25695 The Irrigation Service Fees and Affordability After the Management Transfer: Empirical Evidence from Ban Vuen- Tonhen WUA in Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR
by Rasphone, Arounyadeth & Osanami, Fumio & Kondo, Takumi
- 25694 Assessing the Impact of International Natural Resource Management Research: The Case of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems
by Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf
- 25693 Productivity Differences between Male and Female Managed Farms in the Eastern and Central Highlands of Kenya
by Njuki, Jemimah M. & Kihiyo, V.B.M. & O'Ktingati, A. & Place, Frank
- 25692 The Role of Participation in CVM Survey Design: Evidence from a Tap Water Improvement Program in Northern Thailand
by Ahlheim, Michael & Fror, Oliver & Sinphurmsukskul, Nopasom
- 25691 Does Privatization Deliver? Access to Telephone Services and Household Income in Poor Rural Areas Using a Quasi-Natural Experiment for Peru
by Chong, Alberto E. & Galdo, Virgilio & Torero, Maximo
- 25690 Spatial Price Transmission in Kazakh Wheat Markets
by Yakhshilikov, Yorbol & Brosig, Stephan
- 25689 Poverty and the Rural Non-Farm Economy in Oromia, Ethiopia
by van den Berg, Marrit & Kumbi, Girma Earo
- 25688 An Interdisciplinary Approach to White-collar Crime in the Food Sector
by Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver & Scheerer, Sebastian
- 25687 Productivity, Geography, and the Export Decision of Chilean Farms
by Echeverria, Rodrigo & Gopinath, Munisamy
- 25686 Non Timber Forest Products and Biodiversity Conservation - A Study of Tribals in a Protected Area in India
by Ninan, K.N.
- 25685 Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing Between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets
by Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel
- 25684 Systematic Policy Decisions on Direct Income Payments in Agricultural Policies
by Fellmann, Thomas & Mollers, Judith
- 25683 Rice Miller Cluster in Ghana and Its Effects on Efficiency and Quality Improvement
by Sakurai, Takeshi & Furuya, Jun & Futakuchi, Koichi
- 25682 The Dissemination of Private Wells and Double Tragedies: The Overexploitation of Groundwater among Well Users and Increased Poverty among Non-Well Users in Tamil Nadu, India
by Kajisa, Kei & Palanisami, Kuppannan & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 25681 Differential Influence of Relative Poverty on Preferences for Ecosystem Services: Evidence from Rural Indonesia
by Glenk, Klaus & Barkmann, Jan & Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred & Marggraf, Rainer
- 25680 Trader Behaviour and Performance in Live Animal Marketing in Rural Ethiopian Markets
by Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Benin, Samuel & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Paulos, Zelekawork
- 25679 Understanding the Direct and Indirect Effects of Water Policy for Better Policy Decision Making: An Application to Irrigation Water Management in Morocco
by Roe, Terry L. & Dinar, Ariel & Tsur, Yacov & Diao, Xinshen
- 25678 Adoption and Impact of Hybrid Wheat in India
by Matuschke, Ira & Qaim, Matin
- 25677 The Income Gradient and Distribution-Sensitive Measures of Overweight in the U.S
by Jolliffe, Dean
- 25676 Using Rural Household Income Survey Data to Inform Poverty Analysis: An Example from Mozambique
by Walker, Thomas S. & Boughton, Duncan & Tschirley, David L. & Pitoro, Raul & Tomo, Alda
- 25675 Computing Opportunity Costs of Growing Local Varieties for On-farm Conservation: Illustrations Using Sorghum Data from Ethiopia
by Wale, Edilegnaw & Mburu, John G. & Estrella, Jaime
- 25674 Will Small-Scale Dairy Producers in Kenya Disappear Due to Economies of Scale in Production?
by Omiti, John M. & Wanyoike, F. & Staal, Steven J. & Delgado, Christopher L. & Njoroge, L.
- 25673 Designing Frameworks to Deliver Unknown Information to Support MBIs
by Eigenraam, Mark & Strappazzon, Loris & Lansdell, Nicola & Beverly, Craig & Stoneham, Gary
- 25672 Parental Response to Health Risk Information: A Lab Experiment on Evaluating Willingness-to-Pay for Safer Infant Milk Formula
by Goldberg, Isabell & Roosen, Jutta & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 25671 Evolution of Income and Fiscal Disparity in Rural China
by Yao, Yi & Fan, Shenggen
- 25670 Do Farmers Benefit from Participating in Specialty Markets and Cooperatives? The Case of Coffee Marketing in Costa Rica
by Wollni, Meike & Zeller, Manfred
- 25669 Credit Accessibility, Risk Attitude, and Social Learning: Investment Decisions of Aquaculture in Rural Indonesia
by Miyata, Sachiko & Sawada, Yasuyuki
- 25668 EU Food Safety Standards, Traceability and Other Regulations: A Growing Trade Barrier to Developing Countries' Exports?
by Grote, Ulrike & Frohberg, Klaus & Winter, Etti Maria
- 25667 Access to Dynamic Markets for Small Commercial Farmers: The Case of Potato Production in the Peruvian Andes
by Escobal D'Angelo, Javier & Torero, Maximo
- 25666 Orphanhood and Schooling Outcomes in Malawi
by Sharma, Manohar P.
- 25665 Productivity Change in Taiwan's Farmers' Credit Unions: A Nonparametric Risk-Adjusted Malmquist Approach
by Chen, Po-Chi & Yu, Ming-Miin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun
- 25664 Direct and Total Benefits of Irrigation in India and its Implications to Irrigation Financing and Cost Recovery
by Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Narayanamoorthy, Annasamy & Barker, Randolph
- 25663 Economics and Biodiversity in Intensively Managed Agro-Ecosystems
by Russell, Noel P. & Pascual, Unai & Omer, Amani A.
- 25662 Prospects of Chinese Grain Supply and Demand in 2010: A Regionalized Multimarket Model Simulation and Policy Implication
by Lu, Wencong C. & Kersten, Lutz
- 25661 China's Biotech Policies and Their Impacts on U.S. Agricultural Exports to China
by Song, Baohui & Marchant, Mary A.
- 25660 Determinants of Wages and Returns to Education in Rural India
by Subbaraman, Subhashini & von Witzke, Harald
- 25659 Long Term Structural Changes in the EU Countries (1970-2000): Convergence or Divergence in the Agri-Food System?
by Peroni, Marco & Brasili, Cristina & Fanfani, Roberto
- 25658 Financing Agri-Environmental Programs in Poland: The Importance of Regional Preferences
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga & Kirschke, Dieter
- 25657 Measuring Market Integration in Mozambican Maize Markets: A Threshold Vector Error Correction Approach
by Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Biacuana, G.R.
- 25656 Modeling Risk Behavior of Agricultural Production in Chinese Small Households
by Lu, Wencong C. & Xi, Aiqin & Ye, Jian
- 25655 Payments for Watershed Services: An Application to Irrigation Pricing in the El Angel Watershed, Carchi, Ecuador
by Vega, J. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Steenhuis, Tammo S. & Proano, M. & Poats, S.
- 25654 Varieties, Attributes and Marketed Surplus of a Subsistence Crop: Bananas in Uganda
by Edmeades, Svetlana
- 25653 Food Quality Standards in Equilibrium Models: A Discussion of Current Modeling Approaches
by Nolte, Stephan & Rau, Marie-Luise
- 25652 Livelihood Dependence on Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFPs) - A Study of Jenukuruba Tribes in South India
by Ravi, Pemmanda C. & Mahadevaiah, G.S. & Muthamma, M.D.
- 25651 What Determines the Economic Links among Organic Farmers? Empirical Evidence from Argentina
by Casellas, Karina S. & Berges, Miriam E. & Cala, Daniela
- 25650 Social Opportunities and Private Convenience of Choices at Farm Level: An Approach to the Links Between Farm Income and Sustainable GDP
by Idda, Lorenzo & Sini, Maria Paola
- 25649 Forecasting World Crop Yields as Probability Distributions
by Ferris, John N.
- 25648 Smallholders' Cost Efficiency in Mozambique: Implications for Improved Maize Seed Adoption
by Zavale, Helder & Mabaya, Edward T. & Christy, Ralph D.
- 25647 Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe Toward An Analytical Framework
by Murray, Catherine
- 25646 Detection Strategies in Invasive Species Management
by Mehta, Shefali V. & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Polasky, Stephen & Venette, Robert C.
- 25645 Land Markets and Agricultural Land Use Efficiency and Sustainability: Evidence from East Africa
by Benin, Samuel & Place, Frank & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John L.
- 25644 Preferential Tariffs, WTO and Developing Countries: Do the Gains from Multilateral Market Access Outweigh Preferential Access?
by Elbehri, Aziz & Wainio, John
- 25643 Impacts of Inventory Credit, Input Supply Shops and Fertilizer Micro-Dosing in the Drylands of Niger
by Pender, John L. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Edward, Kato
- 25642 Comparing Accuracy and Costs of Revealed and Stated Preferences: The Case of Consumer Acceptance of Yellow Maize in East Africa
by Kimenju, Simon Chege & De Groote, Hugo & Morawetz, Ulrich B.
- 25641 Preferences Erosion and Trade Costs in the Sugar Market: The Impact of the Everything but Arms Initiative and the Reform of the EU Policy
by Conforti, Piero & Rapsomanikis, George
- 25640 Technical Efficiency of Smallholder Dairy Farmers in the Central Ethiopian Highlands
by Wubeneh, Nega & Ehui, Simeon K.
- 25639 Traceability as Part of Competitive Strategy in the Fruit Supply Chain
by Canavari, Maurizio & Centonze, Roberta & Spadoni, Roberta
- 25638 Impacts of Water Supply Changes on the Rice Market of Lao PDR: Stochastic Analysis of Supply and Demand Model
by Furuya, Jun & Meyer, Seth D.
- 25637 Consumer's WTP for Environment-Friendly Production Methods and Collective Reputation for Place of Origin: The Case of Val di Gresta's Carrots
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Thiene, Mara & Marangon, Francesco
- 25636 Environmental Conservation and Food Security in Developing Countries: Bridging the Disconnect
by Ajayi, Olu Clifford & Matakala, Patrick
- 25635 The Effects of Market Reform on Maize Marketing Margins in South Africa: An Empirical Study
by Traub, Lulama Ndibongo & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 25634 Leadership May Have Decisive Influence on Successful Transition of Production Cooperative
by Forgacs, Csaba
- 25633 Spatial Competition of Milk Processing Cooperatives in Northern Germany
by Huck, Petra & Salhofer, Klaus & Tribl, Christoph
- 25632 Agricultural Convergence and Competitiveness in the EU-15 Regions
by Sassi, Maria
- 25631 Bringing Biophysical Models into the Economic Laboratory: An Experimental Analysis of Sediment Trading in Australia
by Tisdell, John G.
- 25630 The Effect of Household Wealth on Input Market Participation in Southern Africa
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mungoma, Catherine
- 25629 Weather Derivatives as an Instrument to Hedge Against the Risk of High Energy Cost in Greenhouse Production
by Berg, Ernst & Schmitz, Bernhard & Starp, Michael
- 25628 The Doha Agenda and Agricultural Trade Reform: The Role of Economic Analysis
by Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym
- 25627 Multilateral or Regional Agreement: The Case of Mediterranean Non-EU Countries
by Mattas, Konstadinos & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Somwaru, Agapi
- 25626 Globalization, Privatization, and Vertical Coordination in Food Value Chains in Developing and Transition Countries
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Maertens, Miet
- 25625 China's New Rural Income Support Policy: Impact on Grain Production and Rural Income Inequality
by Heerink, Nico & Kuiper, Marijke H. & Xiaoping, Shi
- 25624 Household Food Security in Rural Areas of Nepal: Relationship between Socio-economic Characteristics and Food Security Status
by Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Khatri-Chhetri, Arun
- 25623 Taking a New Look at Empirical Models of Adoption: Average Treatment Effect Estimation of Adoption Rates and their Determinants
by Diagne, Aliou
- 25622 Testing Market Integration for Fresh Pineapples in Kenya
by Onyuma, Samuel O. & Icart, Eric & Owuor, George
- 25621 Investment Spikes in Dutch Horticulture: An Analysis at Firm and Aggregate Firm Level Over the Period 1975-1999
by Goncharova, Natalia V. & Oskam, Arie J.
- 25620 The Potential Cost to New Zealand Dairy Farmers from the Introduction of Nitrate-Based Stocking Rate Restrictions
by Neal, Mark & Fulkerson, William & Levy, Gil & Wastney, Meryl & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Palliser, Chris & Beukes, Pierre & Folkers, Chris
- 25619 Framing Obesity in Economic Theory and Policy
by Mann, Stefan
- 25618 The Impact of The European Enlargement and CAP Reforms on Agricultural Markets. Much Ado about Nothing?
by Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fuller, Frank H. & Matthey, Holger & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric J.
- 25617 Wheat Landrace Cultivation in Turkey: Household Land-use Determinants and Implications for On-Farm Conservation of Crop Genetic Resources
by Kruzich, Tyler J. & Meng, Erika C.H.
- 25616 Water Markets and Third Party Effects
by Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Easter, K. William & Smith, Rodney B.W.
- 25615 Enhancing Land-Use-Efficiency through Appropriate Land Policies in Ethiopia
by Grover, D.K. & Temesgen, Anteneh
- 25614 Trade, Food Standards and Poverty: The Case of High-Value Vegetable Exports from Senegal
by Maertens, Miet
- 25613 Food Scares and Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective
by Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E. & Traill, W. Bruce
- 25612 An Agro-Economic Production Model for a Middle European River Basin - First Results of CAP Reform Scenario Calculations
by Henseler, Martin & Krimly, Tatjana & Wirsig, Alexander
- 25611 Productivity in Malagasy Rice Systems: Wealth-Differentiated Constraints and Priorities
by Minten, Bart & Randrianarisoa, Jean Claude & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 25610 Organization and Strategy of Farmer Specialized Cooperatives in China
by Hu, Yamei & Huang, Zuhui & Hendrikse, George W.J. & Xu, Xuchu
- 25609 Does Land Use Patterns Matter for Bt-Maize: The Case of Maize Farming System in Kenya
by Muhammad, Lutta & Owuor, George & De Groote, Hugo & Kimenju, Simon Chege
- 25608 Managing Drought in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policy Perspectives
by Gautam, Madhur
- 25607 Rural Credit for Resource-Poor Entrepreneurs: Lessons from the Eritrean Experience
by Bahta, Yonas Tesfamariam & Groenewald, Jan A.
- 25606 Auction Markets for Specialty Food Products with Geographical Indications
by Schamel, Guenter
- 25605 Groundwater Entrepreneurs in China: Selling Water to Meet the Demand for Water
by Zhang, Lijuan & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 25604 The EU's Import Regime for Oranges - Much Ado about Nothing?
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 25603 Market Access and Rural Poverty in Tanzania
by Minot, Nicholas
- 25602 Changes in Management Can Improve Returns from Cambodian Upland Crops
by Farquharson, Robert J. & Sareth, Chea & Somrangchittra, Chapho & Martin, Robert J. & Haigh, Bruce M & Scott, J. Fiona & Sopheap, Ung