Access to Dynamic Markets for Small Commercial Farmers: The Case of Potato Production in the Peruvian Andes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Escobal, Javier & Torero, Maximo, 2006. "Access to dynamic markets for small commercial farmers: the case of potato production in the Peruvian Andes," MTID discussion papers 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Holloway, Garth J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2002. "Bayes' Estimates Of The Double Hurdle Model In The Presence Of Fixed Costs," Working Papers 14741, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobal, Javier A. & Cavero, Denice, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Institutional Arrangements and Inequality Outcomes: Potato Marketing by Small Producers in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 329-341.
- Escobal, J. & Ponce, C. & Hernández Asensio, R., 2011. "El caso de la dinámica territorial rural en la Sierra de Jauja, Junín," Working papers 069, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket participation; Contractual arrangements; Potato Farmers; Peru; Crop Production/Industries; Marketing; Q13; Q16;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .