Access to dynamic markets for small commercial farmers: the case of potato production in the Peruvian Andes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Escobal D'Angelo, Javier & Torero, Maximo, 2006. "Access to Dynamic Markets for Small Commercial Farmers: The Case of Potato Production in the Peruvian Andes," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25667, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holloway, Garth J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2002. "Bayes' Estimates Of The Double Hurdle Model In The Presence Of Fixed Costs," Working Papers 14741, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escobal, J. & Ponce, C. & Hernández Asensio, R., 2011. "El caso de la dinámica territorial rural en la Sierra de Jauja, Junín," Working papers 069, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Escobal, Javier A. & Cavero, Denice, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Institutional Arrangements and Inequality Outcomes: Potato Marketing by Small Producers in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 329-341.
More about this item
KeywordsPotato production; Market access; Small farmers; Contract farming; Access to credit; Dynamic markets; Impact evaluation; income growth; Transaction costs;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mtiddp:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .