Contact information of Asian Society of Agricultural Economists (ASAE)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:asae02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asaeeea.html .
- 294744 Sustainable Development of Agriculture in Haryana (India)
by Rai, K.N. & Yadav, D.B.
- 294743 Institutional Arrangements and Agrarian Structure During Periods of Transition: Evidences from Rural Arunachal Pradesh
by Mishra, Deepak Kumar
- 294742 The Problem of Food Security in Developing Countries
by Samra, S.S.
- 294741 Poverty and Food Security in Rajasthan (India) after Globalisation
by Ahmad, Nesar
- 294740 Agricultural Production System and Environmental Sustainability
by Barah, B.C
- 294739 Measuring Sustainability of Rice-Wheat-Based Cropping System
by Joshi, P.K. & Tewari, Laxmi & Roy, B.C.
- 294738 Emerging Environmental Issues and Policy Options in the Agrarian Economy of Indian Punjab
by Singh, Joginder
- 294737 Trade Liberalisation, Agricultural Prices and Net Social Welfare in India
by Chand, Ramesh
- 294736 Testing Agricultural Market Integration: Further Conceptual and Empirical Considerations Using Indian Wholesale Prices
by Wilson, Edgar J.
- 294735 Agricultural Marketing and Price Policy in India: Perspectives for the 21st Century
by Bapna, S.L.
- 294734 Growth, Modernisation and Poverty: The Emerging Institutional Issues in Indian Agriculture
by Rao, V.M.
- 294733 Behind Poverty: The Qualitative Deterioration of Employment Prospects for Rural Indians
by Bhalla, Sheila
- 294732 Poverty and Equity Issues in Indian Agriculture
by Chaudhri, D.P.
- 294731 Distribution of Privately-Earned Income, Publicly-Provided Income and Population
by Arsalanbod, Mohamadreza
- 294730 Food Demand Analysis in a Data Scarce Environment: An Assessment of the Effect of Cheap Rice Imports on the Supply of Local Rice in Bhutan
by Lhamo, Choki & Swinkels, Rob
- 294729 A Study on the Korean Commercial Kimchi
by Lee, Young-Mi & Lee, Sung-Hee
- 294728 Poverty, Human Capital and Household-Level Diversification in the North-West Frontier Province, Pakistan
by Kurosaki, Takashi
- 294727 Changing Food Habits and Nutrition in India: A Gender Perspective
by Joshi, Varsha
- 294726 Household Economy and the Diversification of Farming in Vietnam
by Iwamoto, Izumi
- 294725 Risk, Credit Constraints and Agricultural Employment in India's Semi-Arid Tropics
by van den Berg, Marrit
- 294724 The Role of Public Food Distribution System in the Strategy for Food Security of the Poor: A Comparison of Indian and Chinese Experiences
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 294723 The Effects of the Indonesian Crisis on Agricultural Households and Rural Area: Redesigning Agricultural Development as the Driving Force of Economic Growth
by Darmawan, Delima Hasri Azahari
- 294722 Productive Activities and Malnutrition in Rural Bangladesh
by Hossain, Mosharaff
- 294721 Food and Livelihood Security Concerns for Rural India
by Kaslryap, S.P.
- 294720 Public Intervention for Poverty Reduction in Asia: Macro Policies and Direct Programmes
by Dev, S. Mahendra
- 294719 The Potential Economic Impact of Bovine Somatotropin on Korea Dairy Industry
by Kim, Hyeong Hwa & Han, Sung Il & Choi, Seung-Churl
- 294718 Using Simulation to Improve the Efficiency of Auction and Despatching Activities in the Operational Process of the Wholesale Flower Market in Taiwan
by Lee, Tzong-Ru & Chen, Chun-Hung
- 294717 Rural Credit in India: Some Concerns
by Singh, Surjit
- 294716 Enhancing Farm Productivity Through Land Development: Imperatives for Institutional Changes in India and China
by Shah, Arnita
- 294715 Comparative Advantage of Rice Production in An Ex-Rice-Importing Country: The Case of Sri Lanka, 1968-97
by Kikuchi, M. & Barker, R. & Samad, M. & Weligamage, P.
- 294714 Contracting Out Solutions: Political Economy of Contract Farming in the Indian Punjab
by Singh, Sukhpal
- 294713 Agricultural Trade and Changing Institutions: What Should Asia Do?
by Zhou, Zhang-Yue
- 294712 Agricultural Performance Under Different Institutional Settings: A Comparative Study of Bangladesh and Vietnam
by Ahmed, Raisuddin
- 294711 Role of Institutions in Agricultural Development
by Vaidyanathan, A.
- 294710 Optimal Pesticide Application for Controlling the Oriental Fruit Moth on Asian Pear
by Seo, Jong Seok
- 294709 Salient Features of Farming in Kathmandu Valley of Nepal
by Maharjan, Keshav Lall
- 294708 Reduction in Rice Production Cost with Benchmarking Method in Korea
by Park, Pyung-Sik & Park, Joon-Keun
- 294707 Dominance of Premium Varieties in the Japanese Rice Economy: Reasons and Implications
by Gemma, Masahiko
- 294706 Profitability of Rice Produced by LISA in Chonnarn Province, Korea
by Park, JK. & Cho, D.H. & Cho, W.K.
- 294705 Technical Efficiency and Technological Change in Japanese Rice Industry: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Ajibefun, Igbekele A. & Kada, Ryohei & Battese, George E.
- 294704 Irrigation Efficiency in Small-Scale Irrigation System: The GIS Approach
by Kondo, Takumi & Osanami, Fumio & Manandhar, Anita & Doi, Tokihisa
- 294703 Food Security vs. Farm and Economic Efficiency: A Case of Rice Production in Malaysia
by Sulaiman, Jamalludin
- 294702 Hybrid Rice Technology for Sustaining Food Security in the Tropics: Potential Opportunities and Policy Options
by Janaiah, A. & Hossain, Mahabub
- 294701 Sustainable Agriculture in Japan: A Focus on Recycling Organic Wastes
by Ohara, Kotara
- 294700 Pilot Estimation of Green Accounting in Korean Agricultural Sector
by Gim, Uhn-Soon & Kim, Tae-Hun
- 294699 Impact of Urbanization on Sustainable Agriculture: The Malaysian Case
by Hashim, Zainal Abidin
- 294698 A Non-Sustainable Model of Agrarian Transformation: The Case Study of Indian Punjab
by Sidhu, HS.
- 294697 Policies for Malaysian Agri-Environment: Agenda for Research
by Othman, Jamal & Othman, Redzuan & Siwar, Chamhuri
- 294696 Is the Green Revolution Sustainable? Long-term Productivity Trends in a Sample of Philippine Rice Farms
by Tiangco, Marites & Dawe, David
- 294695 Sustainable Agriculture: Issues, Experiences and Challenges
by Siwar, Chamhuri & Hossain, Md. Amzad
- 294694 Ecology and Environment: The Impact on Production Structure of Agriculture
by Jitsanguan, Thanwa
- 294693 Technical Change and Policy Implications for Developing Sustainable Agriculture in Korea
by Kang, Jung-fl
- 294692 Technological Modernity, Environmental Correctitude, Rural R&D Policy, and Imperative Asian Rural Development Paths
by Anderson, Jock R.
- 294691 Biotechnology and its Impacts on the Asian Agrciulture Production Structure
by Chopra, V. L.
- 294690 Ensuring Food Security: Role of the State, Market, and Civil Society
by Vyas, V. S.
- 294689 Food Security and Sustainable Development
by Swaminathan, M.S.
- 294688 Food Security: Agenda for the Asian Economics
by Acharya, S. S. & Singh, Surjit & Sagar, Vidya