Food Scares and Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Trevor Young, 2001.
"Consumer attitudes to genetically modified organisms in food in the UK,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Burton, Michael P. & Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor & James, Sallie, 2002. "Consumer Attitudes to Genetically Modified Organisms in Food in the UK," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125064, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cook, A. J. & Kerr, G. N. & Moore, K., 2002. "Attitudes and intentions towards purchasing GM food," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 557-572, October.
- Lynne, Gary D. & Franklin Casey, C. & Hodges, Alan & Rahmani, Mohammed, 1995. "Conservation technology adoption decisions and the theory of planned behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Andreas B–cker, 2002. "Consumer response to a food safety incident: exploring the role of supplier differentiation in an experimental study," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 29-50, March.
- Bryan E. Melton & Wallace E. Huffman & Jason F. Shogren, 1996.
"Economic Values of Pork Attributes: Hedonic Price Analysis of Experimental Auction Data,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 613-627.
- Melton, Brian & Huffman, Wallace & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Economic Values of Pork Attributes: Hedonic Price Analysis of Experimental Auction Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety information; trust; risk perception; Theory of Planned Behaviour; chicken; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; D80; D12; Q18;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .