Balancing Digital-By-Default with Inclusion: A Study of the Factors Influencing E-Inclusion in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eighmey, John & McCord, Lola, 1998. "Adding Value in the Information Age: Uses and Gratifications of Sites on the World Wide Web," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 187-194, March.
- J. J. Po-An Hsieh & Arun Rai & Mark Keil, 2011. "Addressing Digital Inequality for the Socioeconomically Disadvantaged Through Government Initiatives: Forms of Capital That Affect ICT Utilization," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 233-253, June.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Lynne, Gary D. & Franklin Casey, C. & Hodges, Alan & Rahmani, Mohammed, 1995. "Conservation technology adoption decisions and the theory of planned behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Kieran Mathieson, 1991. "Predicting User Intentions: Comparing the Technology Acceptance Model with the Theory of Planned Behavior," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 173-191, September.
- Thomas F. Stafford & Marla R. Stafford, 2001. "Identifying Motivations for the Use of Commercial Web Sites," Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), IGI Global, vol. 14(1), pages 22-30, January.
- Ira M. Wasserman & Marie Richmond‐Abbott, 2005. "Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(1), pages 252-270, March.
- Frederico Cruz-Jesus & Tiago Oliveira & Fernando Bacao & Zahir Irani, 2017. "Assessing the pattern between economic and digital development of countries," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 835-854, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arpan Kumar Kar & Vigneswara Ilavarasan & M. P. Gupta & Marijn Janssen & Ravi Kothari, 2019. "Moving beyond Smart Cities: Digital Nations for Social Innovation & Sustainability," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 495-501, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marios Koufaris, 2002. "Applying the Technology Acceptance Model and Flow Theory to Online Consumer Behavior," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 205-223, June.
- Ivan De Battista & Franco Curmi & Emanuel Said, 2021. "Influencing Factors Affecting Young People’s Attitude Towards Online Advertising: A Systematic Literature Review," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 11(3), pages 58-72.
- MÃ¼ller-Seitz, Gordon & Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Creusen, Utho & Stromereder, Christine, 2009. "Customer acceptance of RFID technology: Evidence from the German electronic retail sector," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 31-39.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Tsourela Maria & Roumeliotis Manos, 2017. "Technology-Based Services Adoption: A Comparison of the Major Applications," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03), pages 1-24, June.
- Eisenbeiss, Maik & Blechschmidt, Boris & Backhaus, Klaus & Freund, Philipp Alexander, 2012. "“The (Real) World Is Not Enough:” Motivational Drivers and User Behavior in Virtual Worlds," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 4-20.
- Yoon, Jeewhan & Vonortas, Nicholas S. & Han, SungWon, 2020. "Do-It-Yourself laboratories and attitude toward use: The effects of self-efficacy and the perception of security and privacy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Kamrath, Carolin & Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Nenguwo, Ngoni & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Broring, Stefanie, 2018. "Adoption behavior of market traders: an analysis based on Technology Acceptance Model and Theory of Planned Behavior," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 21(6), July.
- Taneja, Shilpa & Ali, Liaqat, 2021. "Determinants of customersâ€™ intentions towards environmentally sustainable banking: Testing the structural model," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Rice, Stephen & Winter, Scott R. & Mehta, Rian & Ragbir, Nadine K., 2019. "What factors predict the type of person who is willing to fly in an autonomous commercial airplane?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 131-138.
- Donglin Han & Huiying (Cynthia) Hou & Hao Wu & Joseph H. K. Lai, 2021. "Modelling Tourists’ Acceptance of Hotel Experience-Enhancement Smart Technologies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Eung-Suk Park & ByungYong Hwang & Kyungwan Ko & Daecheol Kim, 2017. "Consumer Acceptance Analysis of the Home Energy Management System," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Jooyoung Hwang & Anita Eves & Jason L. Stienmetz, 2021. "The Impact of Social Media Use on Consumers’ Restaurant Consumption Experiences: A Qualitative Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-33, June.
- Debarun Chakraborty, 2019. "Indian Shoppersâ€™ Attitude Towards Grocery Shopping Apps: A Survey Conducted on Smartphone Users," Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research, , vol. 18(2), pages 83-91, December.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Michael D. Williams & Marc Clement, 2017. "Citizens’ adoption of an electronic government system: towards a unified view," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 549-568, June.
- Gang Peng & Debabrata Dey, 2013. "Research Note ---A Dynamic View of the Impact of Network Structure on Technology Adoption: The Case of OSS Development," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 1087-1099, December.
- Wong Lai Soon & Bobby Chai Boon Hui & Wong Kee Luen, 2013. "Joining the New Band: Factors Triggering the Intentions of Malaysian College and University Students to Adopt 4G Broadband," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 5(2), pages 58-65.
- Waleed A. Hammood & Ruzaini Abdullah Arshah & Salwana Mohamad Asmara & Hussam Al Halbusi & Omar A. Hammood & Salem Al Abri, 2021. "A Systematic Review on Flood Early Warning and Response System (FEWRS): A Deep Review and Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Saghafi, Fatemeh & Noorzad Moghaddam, Ehsan & Aslani, Alireza, 2017. "Examining effective factors in initial acceptance of high-tech localized technologies: Xamin, Iranian localized operating system," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 275-288.
- Lorenz Graf-Vlachy & Katharina Buhtz & Andreas König, 2018. "Social influence in technology adoption: taking stock and moving forward," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 37-76, February.
More about this item
KeywordsE-inclusion; E-government; Digital-by-default; Government services; UK;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infosf:v:21:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-019-09914-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.