Gender and the Internet: Causes of Variation in Access, Level, and Scope of Use
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, Snehasish & Chua, Alton Y.K., 2020. "How alluring is the online profile of tour guides?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Chiang, Eric P. & Assane, Djeto, 2008. "Music piracy among students on the university campus: Do males and females react differently?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1371-1380, August.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & James Y. L. Thong & Frank K. Y. Chan & Paul J. H. Hu, 2016. "Managing Citizens’ Uncertainty in E-Government Services: The Mediating and Moderating Roles of Transparency and Trust," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 87-111, March.
- Elpida TENIDOU & Dimosthenis PAPPAS & Ioannis KAZANIDIS & Stavros VALSAMIDIS, 2016. "The Usage Of E-Commerce In The Area Of Evros, Greece," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(2), pages 3-19.
- Anthony S Kim & Sharon N Poisson & J Donald Easton & S Claiborne Johnston, 2012. "A Cross-Sectional Study of Individuals Seeking Information on Transient Ischemic Attack and Stroke Symptoms Online: A Target for Intervention?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(10), pages 1-6, October.
- Ahlam Al-Muwil & Vishanth Weerakkody & Ramzi El-haddadeh & Yogesh Dwivedi, 2019. "Balancing Digital-By-Default with Inclusion: A Study of the Factors Influencing E-Inclusion in the UK," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 635-659, June.
- Isabella Mingo & Roberta Bracciale, 2018. "The Matthew Effect in the Italian Digital Context: The Progressive Marginalisation of the “Poor”," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 629-659, January.
- Ellen Helsper & Monica M. Gerber, 2012. "The plausibility of cross-national comparisons of internet use types," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42956, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Javier G. Rodríguez Ruiz, 2019. "Adopción de Internet en México: Propuesta de un índice con base en Microdatos. (Internet Adoption in Mexico: Proposal of an Index based on Microdata)," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 135-182, November.
- Ather Akhlaq & Ejaz Ahmed, 2016. "Gender Differences Among Online Shopping Factors In Pakistan," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 7(1).
- Taipale, Sakari, 2013. "The use of e-government services and the Internet: The role of socio-demographic, economic and geographical predictors," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 413-422.
- Orviska, Marta & Hudson, John, 2009. "Dividing or uniting Europe? Internet usage in the EU," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 279-290, November.
- Alexander van Deursen & Jan van Dijk & Ellen Helsper, 2014. "Investigating outcomes of online engagement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davis, Robert & Smith, Sandra D. & Lang, Bodo U., 2017. "A comparison of online and offline gender and goal directed shopping online," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 118-125.
- Fatehkia, Masoomali & Kashyap, Ridhi & Weber, Ingmar, 2018. "Using Facebook ad data to track the global digital gender gap," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 189-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:86:y:2005:i:1:p:252-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.