Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 7777 A Study of Consumers' Perception of Risk on Organic Tea in Taiwan
by Liu, Wei-Fang & Huang, Wan-Tran
- 7776 Supply Chain Management in the Life Science Sector: Does Trust Play a Role?
by Hausen, Tobias & Fritz, Melanie
- 7775 Trust the Health Safety of Fruit - The Importance of Guarantees
by Markovina, Jerko & Kovacic, Damir & Radman, Marija & Crep, Robert
- 7774 Factors Explaining Farmers' Insurance Purchase in the Dutch Dairy Sector
by Ogurtsov, Victor A. & Van Asseldonk, Marcel A.P.M. & Huirne, Ruud B.M.
- 7773 Prioritizing Trust Factors in an Agri-Food B2B E-Commerce Environment
by Canavari, Maurizio & Rivaroli, Sergio & Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias
- 7772 Do Consumers Want Public or Private Bodies to Monitor Animal Friendly Production and Marketing Schemes? And Does Trust Matter?
by Boecker, Andreas & Nocella, Giuseppe & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 7771 Creating Value for Competitive Advantage in Supply Chain Relationships: The Case of the Sri Lankan Tea Industry
by Kasturiratne, Dulekha & Poole, Nigel D.
- 7770 Quality Management in Strategic Networks - Is there any Relevance in the Polish Dairy Sector?
by Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata
- 7769 Intrinsic and Enforceable Trust: A Research Agenda
by Hofstede, Gert Jan
- 7768 Market Organisation - Relevance of Structural Embeddedness of Economic Transactions in Networks
by Mumm, Jakob
- 7767 The Increasing in Value of a Quality Product by E-commerce: A Case Study of Organic Extra virgin Olive Oil in Italy
by Galluzzo, Nicola
- 7766 The European Policy for Food Quality and the Fischlers Reform
by Carbone, Anna & Sorrentino, Alessandro
- 7765 Animal Welfare in the CAP and Large-Scale Distribution. Public Social Policy and Consumer Trust
by Arfini, Filippo & Cernicchiaro, Sabrina & Mancini, Maria Cecilia
- 7764 Social Capital and the Food System: Some Evidences from Empirical Research
by Sodano, Valeria & Verneau, Fabio
- 7763 THE SPARTA Model: An Econometric Analysis of Consumer Behaviour under Risk
by Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E. & Traill, W. Bruce
- 7762 Pandoras Box: Does Electronic Commerce Increase the Optimal Amount of Fraud?
by Welling, Michael & Krebs, Alexander & Graefe, Gernot
- 7761 Product Recall versus Business as Usual: A Preliminary Analysis of Decision-Making in Potential Product-related Crises
by Standop, Dirk
- 7760 Social Limits to Trust. The Significance of Embeddedness for Consumers Coping with Uncertainty
by Dulsrud, Arne & Norberg, Hans Martin
- 7759 International Flower Networks: Transparency and Risks in Marketing Channel Choice
by Wijnands, Jo H.M. & van der Lans, Karin & Hobbs, Jill E.
- 7758 The Glue that Holds Together Supply Chain Networks
by Bavorova, Miroslava & Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 7757 Exploring Trust in E-B2B Relationships
by Matopoulos, Aristides & Vlachopoulou, Maro & Manthou, Vicky
- 7756 More Trust Instead of More Vertical Integration in the German Pork Production? Empirical Evidence and Theoretical Considerations
by Schulze, Birgit & Spiller, Achim & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 7755 Risk Management Using Futures Contracts: The Impact of Spot Market Contracts and Production Horizons on the Optimal Hedge Ratio
by Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G.
- 7754 Trust and the Profitability of Rule-Breaking in Grain Production
by Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver
- 7753 Trust and Risk in Business Networks: Towards a Due Diligence for Electronic Commerce
by Fritz, Melanie
- 7752 Building Consumers Trust through Persuasive Interpersonal Communication in a Saturated Market: The Role of Market Mavens
by Puspa, Jofi & Kuhl, Rainer
- 7751 Looking for Security-Oriented Information Systems: Risk Perception and Management in Italian Companies
by Palmieri, Roberto & Volpentesta, Antonio P.
- 7750 Caused Related Marketing: Between Solidarity and Competition within the Italian Agri-Food System
by Vastola, Antonella P.
- 7749 A Critical Account of the Relationship between Institutional Trust, Risk Perception, and Technology Acceptance with an Application to Genetically Modified Foods
by Boecker, Andreas & Nocella, Giuseppe
- 7748 Fear, Trust and Agroterrorism
by Turvey, Calum G.
- 7747 The Agri-Food Cooperative Netchain: A Theoretical Framework to Study its Configuration
by Perez, Ana Maria Garcia & Martinez, Marian Garcia
- 7746 The Contract Choice of Retailers in Hungarian Beef Sector
by Bardos, Krisztina & Ferto, Imre
- 7745 Tracking and Tracing in Food Networks: The Case of the Feed Industry
by Poignee, Oliver K. & Jahn, Volker & Hannus, Thomas & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 7744 Trust in Label Information to Recuperate Consumer's Confidence for Meat: A Compared Analysis among Canada, Italy, and Spain
by Rosa, Franco & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes & Barrena Figueroa, Ramo
- 7743 Choice of Economic Strategies by Food Complex Enterprises in Conditions of Market Uncertainties
by Yermolova, Olga & Kireyeva, Natalia & Fisenko, Natalja
- 7742 Operationalisation of Trust in Business Networks Dealing with Complex Products and Food Products
by Ebert, Tara
- 7741 Transparency in the Pork Supply Chain: Comparing China and The Netherlands
by Osinga, Sjoukje A. & Hofstede, Gert Jan
- 7740 Strategic Interactions, Risks and Coordination Costs in Food Marketing Channels: The Mediating Role of Futures Markets
by Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G.
- 7739 Using Market Segmentation to Assess Consumers' Acceptance of Organic Eggs in Taiwan
by Huang, Wan-Tran & Chien, Chun-Yu
- 7738 Factors Influencing Trust-Supporting Mechanisms in European Agri-Food Chains
by Fischer, Christian & Gonzalez, Maria A. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Leat, Philip M.K.
- 7737 Food Safety Management in a Global Environment: The Role of Risk Assessment Models
by Fuentes-Pila, Joaquin & Jimeno, Vicente & Manzano, Amparo & Rodriguez Monroy, Carlos & Mar Fernandez, Maria Del
- 7736 Trust within the Organic Food Supply Chain: The Role of the Certification Bodies
by Canavari, Maurizio & Pignatti, Erika & Spadoni, Roberta
- 7735 Uncertainty in Spanish Organic Products: A Global Analysis from Consumer to Entrepreneurs
by Briz, Teresa & de Felipe, Isabel
- 7734 Indigenous Social Capital in Traditional Agro-Food Marketing Systems: The Role of Trust in Governance Structure Selection in the Philippine Highlands
by Milagrosa, Aimee & Slangen, Louis H.G.
- 7733 Transparency in Supply Chains: Is Trust a Limiting Factor?
by Frentrup, Mechthild & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 7732 Food Innovation and Market Risk: A Case Study of the Interface Consumer Food Industry
by Briz, Julian & de Carlos, Pilar & de Felipe, Isabel & Garcia Martinez, Marian & Morais, Federico
- 7731 Trust: The Importance of Distinguishing between Different Actors and Dimensions
by de Jonge, Janneke & van Trijp, J.C.M. & Renes, Reint Jan & van der Lans, Ivo A.C.M. & Frewer, Lynn J.
- 7730 Reduction of Behavioural Food Risks: An Analysis of Economic Incentives and Social Context Factors in the German Poultry Chains
by Zwoll, Stefan & Hirschauer, Norbert
- 7729 Perceived Market Risks and Strategic Risk Management of Food Manufactures: Empirical Results from the German Brewing Industry
by Theuvsen, Ludwig & Niederhut-Bollmann, Christoph
- 7728 The Country of Origin of Food: Consumer Perceptions of Safety and the Issue of Trust
by Lobb, Alexandra E. & Mazzocchi, Mario
- 7727 A Successful Experience of Traceability System for the Case of Yin Chuan Organic Farm in Taiwan
by Huang, Wan-Tran & Chen, Ying-Houng
- 7726 Promoting the Kenyan Potato Value Chain: Can Contract Farming Help Build Trust and Reduce Transaction Risks?
by Hoeffler, Heike
- 7725 The Balance of Risk Management in Business Networks and How to Enhance Trust Towards a Collaborative Food Network
by Mau, Markus
- 7724 Managing Perceived Risks through Supply Chain Relationships: An Empirical Study of the UK Beef Sector
by Hornibrook, Susan A. & Fearne, Andrew
- 7723 Trust as a Determinant of Consumer Behaviour in Germany
by Dierks, Leef H.
- 7722 Voluntary Traceability and Transaction Costs: An Empirical Analysis in the Italian Meat Processing Supply Chain
by Banterle, Alessandro & Stranieri, Stefanella & Baldi, Lucia
- 7721 Studying How E-Markets Evaluation Can Enhance Trust in Virtual Business Communities
by Manouselis, Nikos & Costopoulou, Constantina & Sideridis, Alexander B.
- 7720 Trust in ICT-Based New Product Development - Guidelines for Virtual New Product Development Teams
by Haas, Rainer & Meixner, Oliver & Poechtrager, Siegfried
- 7719 Determinants of Trust between Buyers and Suppliers in Agribusiness: Empirical Evidence from the German Pork Sector
by Schulze, Birgit & Spiller, Achim
- 7718 Traceability, Trust and Coordination in a Food Chain
by Charlier, Christophe & Valceschini, Egizio
- 7717 Perceived Risk is Important for Consumers Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods, but Trust in Industry not Really: A Means-End Analysis of German Consumers
by Boecker, Andreas
- 7716 Problem Detection and Definition - The Case of Farmers' Choice of Organic Milk Production
by Lunneryd, Daniel & Ohlmer, Bo
- 7715 Contractual Choice and Food Safety Strategy: Some Empirical Findings in Italian Poultry Sector
by Furesi, Roberto & Martino, Gaetano & Pulina, Pietro