Traceability, Trust and Coordination in a Food Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003.
"Systemic failure in the provision of safe food,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-96, February.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2002. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp299, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Charlier, Christophe, 2005. "Traceability and Labelling of GMOs as a Framework for Risk Management in European Regulation," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24700, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K., 2004. "Traceability In The U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory And Industry Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33939, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bullock, D. S. & Desquilbet, M., 2002.
"The economics of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Bullock, David S. & Desquilbet, Marion & Nitsi, Elisavet I., 2000. "The Economics Of Non-Gmo Segregation And Identity Preservation," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21845, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & John A. Miranowski, 2001. "Leadership and the Provision of Safe Food," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 862-874.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2005. "The Economics of Traceability for Multi-Ingredient Products: A Network Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19143, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlier, Christophe & Valceschini, Egizio, 2007.
"Food Safety, Market Power and Private Standards. An Analysis of the Emerging Strategies of Food Operators,"
2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria
6575, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Christophe Charlier & Egizio Valceschini, 2010. "Food Safety, Market Power and Private Standards: An Analysis of the Emerging Strategies of Food Operators," Post-Print halshs-00722283, HAL.
- Galliano, Danielle & Orozco, L., 2008. "Intra and Inter organisational determinants of electronic-based traceability adoption: evidences from the French agri-food industry," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43952, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2008. "The consequences of voluntary traceability system for supply chain relationships. An application of transaction cost economics," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 560-569, December.
More about this item
Keywordstraceability; risk management; food safety; Agribusiness; Industrial Organization; I18; K32; Q18.;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae99:7718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .