SYNERGY: a bio economic model assessing the economic and environmental impacts of increased regional protein self-sufficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, K. & Hutchings, N.J. & Dalgaard, T. & Kellerman, K., 2011. "Modelling the interactions between regional farming structure, nitrogen losses and environmental regulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 281-291, March.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-5, August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 249-253, August.
- Bullock, D. S. & Desquilbet, M., 2002.
"The economics of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Bullock, David S. & Desquilbet, Marion & Nitsi, Elisavet I., 2000. "The Economics Of Non-Gmo Segregation And Identity Preservation," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21845, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Florence Jacquet & Jean-Pierre Butault & Laurence Guichard, 2011. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," Post-Print hal-01018979, HAL.
- Godinot, O. & Carof, M. & Vertès, F. & Leterme, P., 2014. "SyNE: An improved indicator to assess nitrogen efficiency of farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 41-52.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2011.
"An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1638-1648, July.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2010. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexander Gocht & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Bielza & Jean-Michel Terres & Norbert Röder & Mihaly Himics & Guna Salputra, 2017.
"EU-wide Economic and Environmental Impacts of CAP Greening with High Spatial and Farm-type Detail,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 651-681, September.
- Gocht, Alexander & Ciaian, Pavel & Bielza, Maria & Terres, Jean-Michel & Röder, Norbert & Himics, Mihaly & Salputra, Guna, 2017. "EU-wide Economic and Environmental impacts of CAP greening with high spatial and farm-type detail," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261424, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chopin, Pierre & Doré, Thierry & Guindé, Loïc & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2015. "MOSAICA: A multi-scale bioeconomic model for the design and ex ante assessment of cropping system mosaics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 26-39.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Britz, Wolfgang & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Heckelei, Thomas, 2012. "Tools for Integrated Assessment in Agriculture. State of the Art and Challenges," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 1(2), pages 1-26, August.
- Magrini, Marie-Benoit & Anton, Marc & Cholez, Célia & Corre-Hellou, Guenaelle & Duc, Gérard & Jeuffroy, Marie-Hélène & Meynard, Jean-Marc & Pelzer, Elise & Voisin, Anne-Sophie & Walrand, Stéphane, 2016. "Why are grain-legumes rarely present in cropping systems despite their environmental and nutritional benefits? Analyzing lock-in in the French agrifood system," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 152-162.
- Reidsma, Pytrik & Janssen, Sander & Jansen, Jacques & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2018. "On the development and use of farm models for policy impact assessment in the European Union – A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 111-125.
- Gale, Fred & Hansen, James & Jewison, Michael, 2015. "China’s Growing Demand for Agricultural Imports," Economic Information Bulletin 198800, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Jouan & Aude Ridier & Matthieu Carof, 2019. "Economic Drivers of Legume Production: Approached via Opportunity Costs and Transaction Costs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-14, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm complementarity; bio-economic model; vegetable; légume;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2018-12-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01937084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.