SYNERGY: A regional bio-economic model analyzing farm-to-farm exchanges and legume production to enhance agricultural sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, K. & Hutchings, N.J. & Dalgaard, T. & Kellerman, K., 2011. "Modelling the interactions between regional farming structure, nitrogen losses and environmental regulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 281-291, March.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-5, August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 249-253, August.
- Böcker, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang & Finger, Robert, 2018. "Modelling the Effects of a Glyphosate Ban on Weed Management in Silage Maize Production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 182-193.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Godinot, O. & Carof, M. & Vertès, F. & Leterme, P., 2014. "SyNE: An improved indicator to assess nitrogen efficiency of farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 41-52.
- Alexander Gocht & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Bielza & Jean-Michel Terres & Norbert Röder & Mihaly Himics & Guna Salputra, 2017.
"EU-wide Economic and Environmental Impacts of CAP Greening with High Spatial and Farm-type Detail,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 651-681, September.
- Gocht, Alexander & Ciaian, Pavel & Bielza, Maria & Terres, Jean-Michel & Röder, Norbert & Himics, Mihaly & Salputra, Guna, 2017. "EU-wide Economic and Environmental impacts of CAP greening with high spatial and farm-type detail," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261424, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Figge, Frank & Thorpe, Andrea Stevenson, 2019. "The symbiotic rebound effect in the circular economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 61-69.
- Kamel Louhichi & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Hatem Belhouchette & Thomas Allen & Jacques Fabre & María Blanco Fonseca & Roza Chenoune & Szvetlana Acs & Guillermo Flichman, 2013. "Modelling Agri-Food Policy Impact at Farm-household Level in Developing Countries (FSSIM-Dev): Application to Sierra Leone," JRC Working Papers JRC80707, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chopin, Pierre & Doré, Thierry & Guindé, Loïc & Blazy, Jean-Marc, 2015. "MOSAICA: A multi-scale bioeconomic model for the design and ex ante assessment of cropping system mosaics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 26-39.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Britz, Wolfgang & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Heckelei, Thomas, 2012. "Tools for Integrated Assessment in Agriculture. State of the Art and Challenges," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 1(2), pages 1-26, August.
- Kevin Parris, 2011. "Impact of Agriculture on Water Pollution in OECD Countries: Recent Trends and Future Prospects," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 33-52, March.
More about this item
KeywordsProtein crops; Manure; Nitrogen efficiency; Complementarity; Mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:175:y:2020:i:c:s0921800919316246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.