Modelling Agri-Food Policy Impact at Farm-household Level in Developing Countries (FSSIM-Dev): Application to Sierra Leone
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umed Temurshoev & Marian Mraz & Luis Delgado Sancho & Peter Eder, 2015. "EU Petroleum Refining Fitness Check: OURSE Modelling and Results," JRC Working Papers JRC96207, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Louhichi, Kamel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2014. "A farm household model for agri-food policy analysis in developing countries: Application to smallholder farmers in Sierra Leone," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Kamel, Louhichi & Laura, Riesgo & Sergio, Gomez y Paloma, 2016. "Modelling farm-household level impacts of fertilizer subsidy programs on food security: The case of Ethiopia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235927, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Riesgo, Laura & Louhichi, Kamel & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2016. "Modelling farm-household level impacts of fertilizer subsidy programs on productivity and food security: The case of Ethiopia," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249265, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1515-:d:109866 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security; Poverty; Impact assessment; Seed Policy; Farm household model; Sierra Leone;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-07-28 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-28 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc80707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .