Report NEP-AGR-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christina Handschuch & Meike Wollni, 2013. "Traditional food crop marketing in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does gender matter?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 142, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kamel Louhichi & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Hatem Belhouchette & Thomas Allen & Jacques Fabre & María Blanco Fonseca & Roza Chenoune & Szvetlana Acs & Guillermo Flichman, 2013. "Modelling Agri-Food Policy Impact at Farm-household Level in Developing Countries (FSSIM-Dev): Application to Sierra Leone," JRC Working Papers JRC80707, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christina Handschuch & Meike Wollni, 2013. "Improved production systems for traditional food crops: The case of finger millet in Western Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 141, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Barrows, Geoffrey & Sexton, Steven & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The Impact of Agricultural Biotechnology on Supply and Land-Use," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3rg0c0fz, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Deininger, Klaus & Nizalov, Denys & Singh, Sudhir K, 2013. "Are mega-farms the future of global agriculture ? exploring the farm size-productivity relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6544, The World Bank.
- Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari & Jerzy Michalek & Cristina Vinyes, 2013. "Analysis of the impact of Croatia's accession to the EU on the agri-food sectors. A focus on trade and agricultural policies," JRC Working Papers JRC77246, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yavni Bar-Yam & Marco Lagi & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2013. "South African Riots: Repercussion of the Global Food Crisis and US Drought," Papers 1307.5268, arXiv.org.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Kumagai, Satoru & Ishido, Hikari, 2013. "Agriculture Plus Plus : growth strategy for Myanmar agriculture," IDE Discussion Papers 421, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- M. H. Suryanarayana, 2013. "The Pursuit of Food Security in India: Policies sans Concept and Commitment?," One Pager 207, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 0910, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Sep 2011.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2012. "Challenges Ahead of Ailing Indian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 48570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cole,Shawn A. & Gine,Xavier & Vickery,James, 2013. "How does risk management influence production decisions? evidence from a field experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6546, The World Bank.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr & Jensen, Helen H. & Garasky, Steven & Cutrona, Carolyn E. & Gibbons, Frederick X., 2013. "Effects of Family, Friends, and Relative Prices on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by African Americans," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35560, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kamei, Keita, 2013. "Does Agricultural Productivity Growth Promote a Dynamic Comparative Advantage in the Manufacturing Sector?," MPRA Paper 48603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2013. "Do economic crises lead to health and nutrition behavior responses ? analysis using longitudinal data from Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6538, The World Bank.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Davide Dragone & Francesco Manaresi & Luca Savorelli, 2013. "Obesity and smoking: can we catch two birds with one tax?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201306, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Minquan Liu, 2013. "Social Policies in China and India: the Role of Land Ownership and of Economic Size," One Pager 202, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.