Modelling the interactions between regional farming structure, nitrogen losses and environmental regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- van Calker, K. J. & Berentsen, P. B. M. & de Boer, I. M. J. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2004. "An LP-model to analyse economic and ecological sustainability on Dutch dairy farms: model presentation and application for experimental farm "de Marke"," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 139-160, November.
- Semaan, Josephine & Flichman, Guillermo & Scardigno, Alessandra & Steduto, Pasquale, 2007. "Analysis of nitrate pollution control policies in the irrigated agriculture of Apulia Region (Southern Italy): A bio-economic modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 357-367, May.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Bleken, Marina A. & Baadshaug, Ole Hans & Fykse, Haldor & Haugen, Lars E. & Lundekvam, Helge & Morken, John & Romstad, Eirik & Rorstad, Per Kristian & Skjelvag, Arne O. & , 2006. "A methodology for integrated economic and environmental analysis of pollution from agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 270-293, June.
- Uthes, Sandra & Piorr, Annette & Zander, Peter & Bienkowski, Jerzy & Ungaro, Fabrizio & Dalgaard, Tommy & Stolze, Matthias & Moschitz, Heidrun & Schader, Christian & Happe, Kathrin & Sahrbacher, Amand, 2011. "Regional impacts of abolishing direct payments: An integrated analysis in four European regions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 110-121, February.
- Kathrin Happe & Hauke Schnicke & Christoph Sahrbacher & Konrad Kellermann, 2009. "Will They Stay or Will They Go? Simulating the Dynamics of Single-Holder Farms in a Dualistic Farm Structure in Slovakia," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(4), pages 497-511, December.
- Carlo Fezzi & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & David Hadley & Paulette Posen, 2008. "Estimating the range of economic impacts on farms of nutrient leaching reduction policies," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 197-205, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jas:jasssj:2016-163-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikkel Bojesen & Hans Skov-Petersen & Morten Gylling, 2013. "Forecasting the potential of Danish biogas production: spatial representation of Markov chains," IFRO Working Paper 2013/16, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Finger, Robert, 2015. "The effects of variability under farm land consolidation process: A perspective of cotton-growing farmers in Uzbekistan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211829, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:3:p:794-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malawska, Anna & Topping, Christopher John, 2016. "Evaluating the role of behavioral factors and practical constraints in the performance of an agent-based model of farmer decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 136-146.
- Kirchweger, Stefan & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2014. "Structural Change and Farm Investment Support in Austria," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170545, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Zheng, Yanan & Goddard, Ellen W. & Qiu, Feng, 2018. "Exploring the Effect of Disease Outbreaks on Farm Structure Change: A Dynamic Analysis for Canadian Pig Industry," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273801, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:95-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Letort, Elodie & Dupraz, Pierre & Piet, Laurent, 2017.
"The impact of environmental regulations on the farmland market and farm structures: An agent-based model applied to the Brittany region of France,"
253784, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Elodie Letort & Pierre Dupraz & Laurent Piet, 2017. "The impact of environmental regulations on the farmland market and farm structures: An agent-based model applied to the Brittany region of France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:111-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:223-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soraya Tanure & Carlos Nabinger & João Luiz Becker, 2015. "Bioeconomic Model of Decision Support System for Farm Management: Proposal of a Mathematical Model," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 658-671, November.
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Zheng, Chaohui & Liu, Yi & Bluemling, Bettina & Chen, Jining & Mol, Arthur P.J., 2013. "Modeling the environmental behavior and performance of livestock farmers in China: An ABM approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 60-72.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions; Farm structure; Nitrogen surplus; Nitrogen losses; Structural change; Agent-based modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:3:p:281-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.